Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm
Sypher was silent, flicking a glance at the older ninja in the room before speaking "The Mizukage is here." he pushed his hat up slightly to look at Zuni and shrugged "I don't want to talk about it. And yeah...I like green things." he pushed the hat up the rest of the way so that it sat normally on his head but kept his ears hidden underneath.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm
"So you got beef with the Mizukage... hmm." Aru only knew Iwagakure for almost all her life until she decided to migrate to Kumogakure; she never once considered any other village she wanted to visit unless she had a reason. Weird enough she wanted to see the man or woman whom made her bunny so distraught. However, those curious ideas died as soon as Sypher said he likes things green. "GREEN!!!!!" Aru spun around letting her hair fly in different directions to only calm itself when her spin ends. "I don't know what's going on but I'm on your side Sypher." Getting hyper and full of cliche fighting spirit she smiled playfully. "We'll kick some a**."  

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:59 am
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len was not totally excited his first squad was in fact with Sypher, and Kaori. This was a great thing, and wonderful treat according this young genin. Len had finished devouring the dumplings he had left and stood eagerly after hearing the introduction of Ken Hyuuga "It's an honor Hyuuga-Sensei..., Hatake Len at your service..." Len said showing nothing but the utmost respect, though in the back of his mind he couldn't help but feel a certain way " JACK POT" was the only thought in his mind.

Eager to get things under way, he watched the mayhem of Zuni and Sypher. By the way they were speaking it's like they forgot others were in the room. Zuni more or less was beginning to get on Len's nerves by causing such a scene in a eating establishment. Yet she couldn't be all bad if Sypher, who seemed to be no,nonsense could have friendly conversations and let her touch him "Pleasure to meet you Zuni..I've spoken to you before, but no doubt you didn't hear me..." Once more the Hatake cursed his natural low and droppy speech.

He did overhear Sypher and merely shrugged at another Kage showing up in the Hidden Cloud "Nothing to do with us, so why worry about that..., I'm sure the Raikage can handle them...." Len's faith in his home country was unshakable, as he smiled and felt a wee bit sluggish, more so than usual. Must have been the delicious food, he needed a work out soon to make use of such energy. "So Hyuuga-Sensei, what shall you have us do first?" Len stood at the ready, his eyes glowing with that Hatake silver chakra effect, his chakra almost becoming visible in this establishment, though the Hyuuga should see it no problem.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 am
User Image So it seemed one of his squad members held a very important part of being a ninja. Knowing when and where to throw yourself into something. If one of the three hadn't greeted Apollo within the ten seconds of meeting him the training regimen for them would be rather...ridiculous. A small smirk etched over his lips, showing a bit of warmth towards the genin. He seemed to have an iron will...good. He'll need it for the training Apollo would run them through. His eyes wandered to Sypher, giving him an odd stare. "Because of your absence I'll say it once more. I am the head of your team Sypher and you are apart of this squad." He pointed to Kaori and Len before letting this sink into the genins head. A small yawn escaped as he allowed everyone to get there reactions out..that's when Len asked him a what they would be doing. "All of you will undergo the first basic step of being a ninja. It's like a test. You either pass or fail. You passing dictates the training we will do as well as you failing..so..who's ready?  

Deecee Sama

Genius

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 am
Aru turned toward another young man she did not recognized at all. "We've spoken to each other before?!" She thought back as far as yesterday when she first arrived to Kumogakure. "Kage's Office... Sypher... Training... Dumplings... and sleep." Pondering very hard she failed to remember. "I'm sorry sir. Let's do it again," she said with much enthusiasm. Happily she ran toward the young man and held one of his hand with both of hers. "Hiya!! I'm Zuni! What's your name?"

Her excited gazed left the eyes of the young man to an older gentlemen. "Team... squad... undergo the first basic step of being a ninja?!" Zuni immediately let go of the other person to only stare at the older man. "What's going on?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 pm
Sypher tilted his head at older ninja as he spoke and he returned the odd stare until the older man spoke again "Hello. I'm ready..." he fiddled with his hat again then settled, hands in his pockets as he waited. He didn't bother to correct any of his new friends assumptions about what had happened with the Mizukage. It wasn't her he'd had an issue with in the least... I just don't want to see that blue girl again... Sypher didn't like this feeling of wary unhappiness that was slowly taking root in his stomach. Nor did he appreciate a sense of fear that he might meet her again so he bit the inside of his cheek to stop thinking about her "I'm sorry I was late, sensei. It won't happen again."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zettai Gao

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

The young Hatake listened carefully to what was going on. His golden eyes keeping track of what needed to be done as well. It would seem that folks were getting into issues already. This could easily become serious and hearing his teacher speaking Len spoke with a energetic and focused voice "I look forward to it Hyuuga-Sensei, I will defiantly do my best to pass...I am ready as I feel the rest of our team is..." Len had been waiting for a chance like this for the longest time. He flashed a grin at Sypher once hearing his response.

Zuni seemed like a cool person according to Sypher, as she touched him it seemed, Len blinked his golden eye. Though when spoken about, and having been forgotten he spoke "Perhaps I'm mistaken...never mind" Len stated, only for her show such a spark "I-I'm L-l-en." He would say it while being shaken by a pretty strong girl. Once let go Len would approach then take a seat by Sypher his arms crossed with him leaning back in his seat " You okay? you seem less than your usually like man..." Len would ask while not taking his eye, off the teacher.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm
Sypher focused on a spot several feet in front of himself and shrugged "I'm fine." he didn't put any emotion behind the words, his eyes intent on the spot. Beneath his hat his ears throbbed slightly, still painful from the earlier assault Just groovy. Fine and dandy. Super bouncy. he thought then split a grin, realizing he sounded ridiculous in his own head. Sypher pulled the hat off and his ears popped back up before settling down normally again "I just want to get started."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Hearing voices of both Len and Sypher her attention turned once more. "LEN~!" She sung so happily. However, her green eyes fell upon Sypher. "Syphhherr." Aru said with curiosity while going to young man with silent yet fast steps; like a cat moving to eat a mouse. Aru sudden movements meant no harm but she was concerned of her precious bunny. "The hat is lovely but... why so suddenly? Your ears are mushed." Sniffing the hat questionably, Aru thought it may have smelled of green apples and giggled as it only carried the scent of its owner.

Waiting for the reply from Sypher she gazed at the older gentlemen for a response as she did not forget abut him at all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm
Sypher's eyes narrowed sharply as Zuni came up to him again and he took a deep breath "I'm fine, Zuni. Look, I even took the hat off." he said, waving it at her then jerking it away when she went to smell it. He gave her a look that clearly said to stop smelling his thingies "You should find your sensei. Or at least see if you have one too." he told her, a slight smile starting. It was very likely that Zuni had forgotten they were waiting for a team and since Sypher was now assigned to one...Silly Zuni... he thought.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

[[Sorry Weekends are a bit hard for me sometimes. Only chance to see my father, so yea. I try to get on at night though so, again sorry. :/]]

Kaori stiffened to the new arrival to the shop. A small chill went up her back as he approached and then watched with the utmost care his next actions. Her trust for most was very low and unusual behavior only nerved her more. As he grew closer her hands tightened in her lap; then he spoke,'Sensei? So this is my squad, my team, my life now.' A smile crept on her lips as she bowed her head respectively.

"Wonderful to finally be assigned to a Sensei such as yourself. Raigyo, Kaori." With a gentle smile and collected behavior she stood from her seat. "I'm ready." A smirk creased upon her lush pink lips. Her brother would be proud of her to receive such an excellent Sensei. This was her moment in time to truly prove herself, 'Sweet act over! Let the true Flower blossom now! First step shall tell me all.' Kaori was burning with excitement and eager to begin, but dared not show it. She stay calm and peaceful as she stood before her Sensei.

Kaori only made a few glances toward Sypher as he seemed to be uneasy about something, but what? Kaori tried not to dwell on it, but it bothered her that one of her squad members was uncomfortable perhaps. She gave him a light smile and nodded her head toward Zuni who seemed to be alive from her deep sleep. Was Sypher ok would most likely not be known to her. He wouldn't even tell his 'friend', Zuni, what was wrong.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:48 am
User Image "Good. Now that we are all together we can get started. Sypher I'll need you to say goodbye to your friend. She'll be assigned a squad soon enough." Apollo was of course referring to Zuni. He held nothing against the girl..she wasn't apart of his squad so there would be no need of her tagging along. "Now..for this test I'll need each of you to go home and get a weeks worth of equipment. Clothes, food, whatever you think you'd need to survive in an harsh environment. Then meet me at the beginning of the temple path in no less than an hour. If one of you is late the rest of you will suffer." After that Apollo turned to start walking away. "And Len...we may have to work on your skills with women.." A little joke to lighten the mood. After all that was said Apollo took his leave to get his own things together. He'd make his squad the best in all of Cloud. That was for sure.

--Go home and pack people! We have an interesting time ahead of us ^.^.--  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:25 am
Sypher smiled at the sound of the test "A week...Ok. I can do that. Good bye, Sensei." he turned and gave Zuni a quick hug "Bye, Zuni." he nodded at his new team mates and left quickly, realizing that he needed to buy a lot of his things first.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:03 pm
'A week of supplies, easy. The harsh weather that the temple has, hmm not so much. It's freezing up there. Might want to dress warm, yet not layered too much; need to be able to move.' Kaori pushed her hair from her view and set off quickly toward her comfortable home. She bowed once more to her Sensei and her squad before following Sypher actions.

[/exit]

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Luminosity

Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm
Aru felt the short embrace of Sypher and like when the quick rush of the morning winds that blow the dead leaves in the autumn air; he was gone. Aru of course hugged him back with the intention of it being full of warmth however with the haste of the preparations needed for squad training left the feeling to linger for only a few seconds before fading. Aru blossomed into happiness with the thought of Sypher training and grower stronger than he already is. Of course, Len came to mind too and even though she didn't known him for long she wished the best for him as well.

Aru's sight fell upon a girl that was in the room who soon have left. She assumed it may have been Sypher's teammate but the girl to Aru's point of view seemed withdrawn and silent. Aru will introduce herself to the girl later if she could. "See ya Sir," she said to Sypher's sensei although Aru doubt that he heard her. She felt wonderful about the out come of this situation and was eager to meet her squad mates and since Sypher or Len wasn't in it, then it will be a whole new experience meeting others once again. "To the ruins." Aru made her exit.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff