Crimson Tears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:10 am
"It's not just a piece of paper."

Kyte read it out loud, the words elegant and curving. It was a foreign language, though, so when he was done he had to translate.

"It's Latin. This specific scroll pertains to an Earth dragon, information on how to enhance power. Explanations of history. I've found it all. But, I've had to search for each tiny piece of it."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 am
"I can do my own enhancing, thank you very much." Alice said from a tree branch upon which she had climbed. She dropped gracefully down and took her place next to the graceful white dragon that was Saffron. One of the vines that kept her from being completely exposed curled down her leg and into the ground, taking root.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:50 am
Lyra looked to him as he read thinking though it still didn't make much sense as it was only towards one type. "Still, My friend and I have been searching since we found out about this, hadn't found anything close to that small amount. Still doesn't explain a whole lot. And am I the only one finding it odd we all just happened to meet?" She was curious and also more confused about what she was then before. She really wished Tamera was with them. Being into this kind of thing she would have probably made some semblance of sense from it. She began wondering if Tamera was right and she should track down her father. If anything to see if he knows something. "So, I've gathered the white and red here, I apologize but I don't know names yet, are related from previous comments, but do any of you have family that can change like us?" She figured if she couldn't figure out their whole history, she could at least find a way to narrow the searches and track it down as the black dragon had been.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 pm
Kisha sighed and changed into her human form fully clothed.

"I'm Kisha, and if you haven't guessed it yet, I'm the element dragon of Fire. This here white dragon is my cousin Saffran, she is the element dragon of Water and Ice," Kisha glared at Saffran, "And I am pretty sure she is the reason behind the rain. And to answer your question of if there are some others like us, not that we know of."

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 am
"Jump back Kisha." Alice said, running handfuls of dirt through her fingers. "Saffron didn't do it. You do know that rain is a naturally occuring phenomenon, right? I mean, the air dragon-pardon that I don't yet know your name- could've blown some storm clouds over us, right? Maybe she caused the rain, smarty-pants." she said, raising a large rock from the earth. She walked over to it and, with only the lightest touches, began shaping it into a small cave. The rock shaped itself around her light touches, as though it were modeling clay. Soon there was a small room-like cavern. Alice stepped back and smiled at her creation. It was rather small, no doubt, but shielded the rain. "Perhaps you could provide us with some light, Kisha?" she said, settling herself in a corner drowsily. While she loved using her connection to the earth surrounding her, it took alot out of her, and she considered napping while the others discussed their fears and revalations. The fire Kisha would hopefully produce would make the cave incredibly cozy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm
Kisha sighed and walked to the shelter of the cave then snapped her fingers, a sudden spark lit her fingers with flame and she blew the flame onto some twigs. The flame sputtered and went out because the twigs were too wet and Kisha slowly shook her head.

"Would you mind drying them first... Water and Fire don't really like to get along."

Evil_Maiden420

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm
"Sorry babe, that's not my thing." she mumbled, curling further into the corner. Her head was beginning to throb, probably from lack of caffeine, or maybe it was her excessive power use. She didn't care, she just wanted to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm
She watched the two before her a moment and shook her head slightly in thought. When the other had mentioned not knowing her name she shrugged slightly. "You can call my Lyra." She looked to the sky above and thought about moving the clouds but didn't feel it necessary. The wind about them told her it would be over soon enough. "About twenty or thirty minutes it should pass us. The storm that is." She offered for the one she had heard was called kisha.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadowolff

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:40 am
Kyte scowled at the wind girl quietly, crossing to sit in the cave. He pulled on leg up, resting his arm across the knee.

"You're all completely naive, aren't you?"

Atlan preened his feathers, fluffing them. It was as though only he wasn't bothered by this odd gathering.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:42 am
She had to admit, the boy wasn't making it easy for her to get along with him. She tried for the sake of what they were bet had a feeling she'd rather be with her friend at the moment. She didn't comment though thought to on what the boy said but simply shrugged it off. Though was growing more uncomfortable about them the more she thought about it. She looked to the sky a bit debating if she should simply just up and head back or not. Though was leaning towards just leaving. she got the feeling she didn't want to be mixed up with these teens unsure how they'd react to actual problems, seeing the range currently shown. "Look, all that scroll told us, was about one dragon. That was it, didn't say anything about how they got that way, if it were natural or, if it was done to them somehow. For someone who acts all tough like they know what's going on, you really don't seem to, unless there's more you've decided not to share. In which case fine, but if I can't get some semblance of what's going on, I'll just take my leave." She said it plainly though she bit her tongue from saying more that could upset him. She knew from his previous display he could hold one's shadow, though since being what she was, barely had one if at all given her own gifts of air.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:50 am
Alice opened one eye annoyedly. "You know, it would thrill me to no end to kick your a**." she said, half glaring at the boy. "Honestly, if you're going to insult our intelligence, at least do it with some class." Suddenly a rock fell from the ceiling, hitting his head with a clunk! Alice closed her eyes again, praying for a tiny bit of peace. At least Lyra was rather soft spoken.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:33 pm
Kisha's mouth gaped at the word naive and glared at the boy.

"Who in the hell are you to call me 'naive'?! Huh?! Though it may be true at times, you don't have to be an a** about it. Does it look like we were calling you names? I don't THINK so. So you better shut your trap before you really get hurt."

Kisha's fingertips started to feel a little warm and she looked down at her hands. They were glowing a faint red because of her anger. She took a couple slow, deep breaths and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself.

Evil_Maiden420

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:15 am
Saffron glared at them all from her spot outside of the cave. While she was the only one remaining in her dragon form, the spot in the rain certainly was comfortable.

I think I understand what he is saying.

Eyes drifted in her direction, some irritated, while others curious. The boy, Kyte, blinked in surprise before pulling back on his passive mask.

"Enlighten us."

There are more out there. I bet with every cell in my body there are, and you've probably only stumbled on a tiny part of it. If we could just look for them, do more research, and perhaps even use the tactics that you have been using, then we can probably locate more. Perhaps, with luck, even some on how this happened to us.

It sounded logical to even her, but she hoped they would consider the idea. Kyte looked absolutely astonished that she had defended him to a tackful degree. Thank goodness people couldn't read a dragon's emotions very well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:11 am
"Yes, I'm almost certain there are more to be found. But, I think we can all agree that finding history is the priority."

In all honesty, Kyte definitely didn't want to be there. He didn't want these abilities and he didn't want to be near these people. Atlan puffed-out his chest, tilting his head to the side as Kyte began gently caressing his neck.

Shadowolff

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:07 am
Alice probably would have disagreed with the boy, but she was fast asleep. Vines wrapped over her, covering her almost completely in a leafy green cocoon that took over her tiny corner of the cave. From the outside one would only have seen a patch of vine growing up the side of a cave. Only if you considered that no sun could stretch that far into the cave would you pause to wonder how it grew, but most fools nowadays were to naive to consider such a thing.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff