Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Tahki's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 pm

EXAM PASS

Exam

Tahki had come back feeling gloom and doom. For all she knew she could have failed her exam.

The next day she found that was not the case as she got a letter.

Lunchlady Ginger
Dearie,
I hope yer doin alright, if'n ya feel a bit out o sorts, don't be shy about visitin the nurse! Thank ya for yer help yesterday, I dunno what would have happened if'n that Super Size meal hadn't been contained, and ya even managed to save two of the regular meals from bein eaten! Well ol Ginger knows what's what, and I've sent it up to the headmistress that yer mor'n ready to graduate to Knob! Congratulations an goodluck!

Love,
Ginger

Attached to the letter was...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Finished Roleplay

Speak Of The Amrita

The phone call with Charlie had reminded Tahki how much she missed her friend. By chance she actually ran into Amrita before Charlie which was not Tahkis intentions at all but the gryphon was glad to see her friend.

Tahki took a deep breath now safely back in her room and recorded her thoughts.

Im not sure what Amrita was saying but I d never hate her even if she looked different. That would be silly. I was very happy to have gotten to spend some time with her today.

Tahki closed her book and sighed. What WAS Amrita trying to say? She sure hoped everything was alright.

Scruffums interrupted any thoughts or worry on Amrita though when he placed a scalding hot cup of tea in his masters lap. Tahki cursed a little and scruffums bowed his head to say he was sorry.

Growth: 1

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Finished Roleplay

Cats in the library

The gryphons laundry was now proper folded and put away. She'd managed to get it when it was nice and hot still. Now that she had some time to her self the gryphon went ahead and pulled out her journal.

Today I talked to a ghoul I've never seen before in the library. She seems nice enough and even helped me when I was in a rush to get to my laundry. I owe her one.

Note to self, pay back Riyo.

Tahki book marked the page and tucked the journal under her bed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Finished Roleplay

Kigurumi !? And a bad case of the Choco

Tahki had finally grabbed her Choco Choco and now had the little guy under control. He was sleeping in her lap happily. Holly had been right, all he needed was a little attention. Tahki took this time to grab her journal and write a few notes.

Met another ghoul who does kigurumi. Shes a ghost and seems nice. Hopefully I'll run in to her again.

Tahki put her pen in her book and slid the journal under her pillow.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:06 am

Finished Roleplay

Coffee Beans

The first thing Tahki did when she got back to her dorm was add the two bags of shiny rocks to her collection. The second was to place Tybalts pin on display beside her own and gingers. The third was grab her journal. Tahki couldn't wait to document her day out.

I wasn't expecting to see anyone I knew in town but I came across Tybalt. We had, or I had coffee and then we went shopping. Oh, I also probably ruined a book but thats okay was worth it.

Very important. I made a promise to hang out with Tybalt again.

Tahki went over the lines several times in dark ink so she'd remember.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am

Finished Roleplay

Charlie is a house guest

The trip back home had been well worth her time. Even if her mother had annoyed her some while she was there. But that was normal for any teenager. Her things weren't unpacked yet but she had time for that later. Tahki grabbed her journal and wrote.

Not a bad visit. ~ <3

And then turned to her bags. Yikes. Unpacking.

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:07 am

Finished Roleplay

Roofies

Tahki made it back to her room but she couldn't help but be confused by Muka. Flying lessons? The gryphon wasted no time getting her journal out and grabbing a pen to write her thoughts.

Flying lessons?

She closed her journal and tucked it away under her bed along with the pen. Muka had successfully confused her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Finished Battle Roleplay

Gotta be Strong

Tahki hung in the door way of her dorm. She was bruised but not beaten. Quite the opposite really. Tahki had won her first battle with Bul. Still, he'd disappeared and left the gryphon a tad clueless to where he might have gone. Perhaps Bul had the ability to teleport? It wasn't unheard of.

Little did Tahki realize, she had burst Bul in to raw fear. It was possible that Tahki just didn't want to believe she was that strong. But something snapped in her when Bul tackled her.

And now the gryphon sat in her window sill with a feather to the parchment of her journal.

I don't know where Bul went but he seemed pretty hurt. I'm hurting right now too. Physically of course. It was rough but I think we got stronger from it.

She closed the journal and collapsed on to her bed. Scruffums was ready for her with the bandages.

User Image

Growth: 2

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 am

Finished Solo Roleplay

Holiday Back Home

She sat up in her room at her desk. The gryphons head still hurt from her accident but it was going to be a nice visit. Tahki could already feel it.

My mother really cares.

Was all she wrote.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:27 pm

NEW WAY OF DOING THINGS CAUSE I M FREAKING LAZY AS ******** !

Rp with Ren: Not complete
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22877033

Rp with Thantos: Complete

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22602323

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

Rp with Thantos: Not complete
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22937361
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:32 pm

PROM RP with Mengyao:Completed
Link:

Enter:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23049817&page=28
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:55 pm

RP with Uller:Completed
Link:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23158478

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 am

Solo

The Vacation

Uller had guessed right about Tahki taking a surprise vacation. She hadn't even known about it. A letter had arrived through owl to her window. The next thing she knew her parents were at her door with two large servants. They wanted to help her pack they had said. Instead, her parents watched the two servants pack her things and went on about how her room could use a few touch up decorations. Well, at least her mother went on about all of that. Her father kept silent and intense.

Tahki could never figure what her father was actually thinking. If he wanted to say something, he would. But what he was actually thinking was very hard to read. He was very good about not letting his expressions betray him.

All of the packing happened in the middle of the day. As quickly as her parents had shown up at her door was as quickly as they dragged Tahki out of her dorm. Before the gryphon could tell what was what she was already in the family car and her bags were being added to the trunk.

The gryphon blinked for a moment a little unsure about the past events that had just unfolded. Her mother piped up first.

"We're taking a family HOLIDAY! Isn't that great? Your father had a few days to spare so I figured why don't we all head to the family summer home?" Her mothers face began to glow with every word spoken. Tahki just stared as did her father. Both blank faces were almost a mirror of each other. This didn't seem to bother Mrs. Yuki. She went on and on about the vacation.

Tahki only caught portions of what her mother was saying. Her mind was still on the fact she left her minipets behind in all the fuss and hadn't had the time to tell Uller where she was going. The two were looking after a wounded minipet together. Would he hate her for this? Would he be able to guess what really happened? Tahki really honestly hoped that he would forgive her. Her ears were flat against her head in worry.

At the very least her own minipets would be able to fend for them selves. Or, rather, Scruffums knew how to work most of the kitchen area and would be able to feed him self and her other two. There was no worry there.

The thought of possibly putting strain on a possible new friendship really kind of made her worry all that worse. Uller was a kind heart as far as Tahki was concerned. He'd taken a great deal of charge in the woods when the two had discovered the injured minipet. Tahki grabbed her headphones and adjusted them in nervousness. She tried to busy her mind with other things.

But guilt lurked in her shadow and kept her heart heavy. Its leery eyes were upon her. She could feel them. The gryphon pulled her headphones all that more.

However the family car started off and the Yuki family were on their way to the summer home. The gryphon felt her body jerk back slightly when the car started up. She was still grasping her headphones and had no time to stable her self.

"YEEEEHAAAA!" Her mother shouted for the driver to go even faster. Never mind the speed limit she would shout. The driver listened and away they went upon the twisty roads of halloween. Obscure and almost surreal, the scenery completed the scene of the bat out of hell driver. The car it self was long and awkwardly would fish tail around the more intimidating turns.

Tahki grasped her headphones. Even though she was seat belted in, her thin body still tossed from one side to the other. She said nothing but her eyes were wide and she bit her lip in a manner to suggest that she was not overly happy about this car ride. Her father also said nothing. His expression did not betray him like his daughters did her.

After what seemed like ages the car came to a screeching stop. Tahki was on her side by now, still clutching her headphones, and looking wildly wide eyed. She assumed that they had reached their destination and straightened her self in her seat only to be knocked back to her side again when the car started back up. Her mother was still cheering and saying something about next time drive through the pedestrians. Undead don't care or something or other was along the lines of what she heard.

Tahki squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath. Suddenly, her thin frame was sending flying forward. Lucky for her she used her seat belt other wise she'd be clear through the windshield and possibly joining the undead or ghost dorms some time next year.

"We're here~" Her mothers cheery voice was almost a sing song. Tahki slowly opened her eyes and grumbled. She straightened her self in her seat and let go of her headphones. Her father grumbled too but Tahki couldn't be completely sure.

The servants were quick to start unloading. Tahki undid her seat belt and kicked open the car door.

growth: 1
Word Count: 868
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas