Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 am
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan's finally straighened himself from leaning on the wall and took a few steps to approach Amara"Hey after your done with this lets get out of here,ok?" His voice sounded unusually rich as if he could change his tone on will to influence people
✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

kiri continued to wait for Amara to do her next jutsu

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:24 pm
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

(Post 1/7)
Amara looked back to Hazukan and nodded her head. "Sure, that sounds like fun. Let me finish this jutsu and then we can go. It would be nice to take a little break before I return and have Sensei teach me some more."

Amara turned and listened to what Kiri had to tell her. She nodded accordingly and began trying out the handseals for the jutsu. These seemed a little more difficult but that was probably because it was a more advanced jutsu. However, she was determined to get this skill right no matter how long it took her.

(post 2/7)

After practicing the handseals for a while, Amara decided to finally start trying it out. Taking a deep breath, Amara got herself ready and began concentrating on her chakra. The female rose her hands up into the air and began performing the needed handseals for the jutsu. It seemed as if she had done everything flawlessly but nothing happened. Looking up in disappointment, she decided to try once again.

(post 3/7)

Amara took another deep breath and began concentrating on her chakra. The woman brought her hands up and performed the jutsu once again. This time actually saying the name of it. "Dendou Enmu no Jutsu!" Amara called out. She stood there and waited. After standing there for a few moments it seemed as if the area began getting covered in a fog. It wasn't a very thick fog, she could still see pretty well in it, but she remembered what Kiri had said about it being used to transfere electricity to an opponent.

(Post 4/7)

As Amara watched the fog roll in she began thinking on how to execute the technique. She really wasn't too sure how to do it, so she figured she would just give it a go. Amara rose her hand up and tried to send out an electrical current. She did just that but it ended up just flying straight up and hitting the ceiling. With a wince from the woman she decided that wasn't quite what she had been aiming for and decided to try again.

(Post 5/7)

Amara began concentrating on the electricity once more. She had been hoping that this time she would be able to successfully use the fog around her to send the electrical current at Kiri. Unfortunately, as she concentrated it just seemed to backfire. She sent out the electricity all right, but instead of it hitting Kiri, it hit her instead, causing her white hair to frizz up some.

"Not good..." Amara said as she felt the shock run through her body. She was just happy it wasn't a strong shock.

(post 6/7)

Amara rose her hands up and quickly began patting down her long white hair. She did her best to return it to it's original state but it seemed the only way it was going to stop frizzing was if she jumped in a river...which she would probably do after she left with Hazukan.

With yet another deep breath, Amara concentrated on the electrical current once again. There was still enough fog left to try and learn this technique without having to summon the fog up once again. Feeling the electricity in her hands she looked to Kiri and focused on her before sending out the electrical current. God only knew if it would hit her.

(Post 7/7)

The electricity that Amara shot out began moving from tiny droplet to tiny droplet as he moved towards it's target. The first one didn't quite hit Kiri, but it did hit the wall behind her. With one final try, Amara sent out another current to use up the remaining bits of fog. She was in luck this time. This current moved from droplet to droplet until it slamed right into the clone of Kiri.

Amara stood there and looked to the clone, hoping to hear good news. "Did it work?"

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

Hazukan jerked his thumb towards the door as she finished"Very Impressive,But I think it's time for a little break" Hazukan slid the door open and made his way towards the restraunt hoping for Amata to follow

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiri smiled "you have done vary well yes its time for a break come back to me when you want to train some more we will get you up to speed and everything with your genjutsu soon to" she said wanting to train her self now that she had a brake as the clone vanished

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

☯►☯►☯"Rage Controls All Life"☯◄☯◄☯

AS the lrage fire ball came At Zane he ran at it. then began to spin Releasing charka all around him The charka then rotated to become a shield around him as he spun."Eight Trigrams The Heavenly Spin " He said as he parred the attack then he jumped out and in a bolt of speed ran in front of Kiri clone.

☯►☯►☯"The Hyuuga Of Rage"☯◄☯◄☯

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 pm
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

Amara nodded to Hazukan before turning to the clone. "Yes Ma'am. Thank you for training me today. I am honored." Amara bowed her head before turning and running out after Hazukan.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

[Clone 2]
The kiri clone then smiled "come on now get closer faster use distractions and dont just rush your opponent throw kuni or some thing you want to make the ninjutsu ninja focus on anything but you" she said teaching him dodging left as she preformed the same jutsu shooting another fire ball at the boy

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TyS5644

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 am
User Image
Ⱦyberious Ϩhwallon
(Ϯy)
チタン等ワロン
Genin || Ⱦaijutsu || Kirigakure

"Everyone dies for a purpose...

✖✖✖

Tyberious appeared in the area looking around to find Hazukan He then looked and noticed him and three others he the quickly jogged to them. "Alright, Im Here"

✖✖✖

...and that purpose is to die by me"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 am
((Makenzi, is this a Dojo or an Academy?))  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm
Lord Edegaru
((Makenzi, is this a Dojo or an Academy?))
User ImageUser Image

(dojo only 1 academy allowed in each village)

The real kirsi smiled "Tyberious I have been waiting for you now then lets start your training I am Kiri Utami your teacher now then tell me what kind of ninja are you aiming to become?" she asked the boy waiting for an answer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

kiri smiled the real version of her self made a clone and went to another room to do training her self she was going to start on her element training soon she needed it and she would start asap

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TyS5644

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:04 am
User Image
Ⱦyberious Ϩhwallon
(Ϯy)
チタン等ワロン

✖✖✖

"I am working on being based on Taijutsu since im good at close combat" Ty said as he looked directly at Kiri, his teacher who he had no idea what type of skills she had in store. he then looked around the area and saw his teamates I only know about Hazukan not the other two not even the teacher yet. i better stay focused. He thought to himself.

✖✖✖

[ Chakra Points: 175 ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Ah another taijutsu user thats good and do you know what syle you wish to use?" the clone said to him taking a scroll out with the taijutsu lists on them and showing the ninja "take your time and pick wisely" she said waiting for Ty

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TyS5644

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:47 pm
User Image
Ⱦyberious Ϩhwallon
(Ϯy)
チタン等ワロン

✖✖✖

Ty noticed the scrolls that Kiri layed out for him. He then started to look at each scrools names not opening them. He looked again at Kiri "The Kaiser Fist is the one i want to learn Kiri-Sensei" He said with a serious look waiting for a response his hands folded.

✖✖✖

[ Chakra Points: 175 ]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out