Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm
Kin and Tayu stood on a street near their house. Both ninja had a bit of an impatient look on their faces. Kin tch-ed. "I'm going to go find Kikou. He should be back by now. Lazy kid."

Tayu's impatient look faded a bit as she chuckled. The chuunin wore an assymetrical outfit now; pretty much the same tunic, pants, tabis and mask that she always wore, but the left arm and right leg of her outfit were raggedly cut off at the shoulder and hip, showing the burn and slash scars from two separate battles that she now wore like badges of honor. Her long black hair had grown, and she could use it as a separate weapon if she wanted. "Go easy on him, Mom!" she called after the jonin. Once Kin was out of sight, Tayu started off down the street, strolling around aimlessly until she came to a street where she saw four ninja standing. One was easily recognizable to her as Nise Supin of Squad 3. The others looked familiar, but she couldn't quite catch why..."Oh my god," she gasped, starting to run toward the group, "Kohane! Nowe! Kiri! You're back!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm
(( its time for a mischief swiper no swiping like moment ahahahahahahaha ))

Standing upon the Hokage cleft sat Zevran. A very large and well built man covered in armor. Aside from the armor and his height and build nothing stood out, he had no weapons. "So...the time has come..." he said with a sigh as he raised his hand and white chakra formed around it. "Lighting release jutsu, lighting hound" he said as from the lighting chakra about 7 hounds made of lighting came to be infront of him, all were links by a lighting rope to his hand "...Go now..." he said and the Lighting hounds jumped down the cleft and charged into the village and began to attack, charging at people and shooting bits of lighting as the ran around. Though it seemed the hound were not really doing any harm to people, it was as if to drawn someone or something out.  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm
( throws marshmellow at Gage* No evil attacks yet!! You can wait till everyone is settled )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:20 pm
(( -is attacked- AH I AM DIABETIC -hits marshmellows- and anywaaaaaaaaaaaays its not really evil >.> I am just mixing the pot, pocking the bager, sleeping with a angry bear if you will ))  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 pm
Taking the help up Kyo rubbed the back of his head as he spun the spear before putting it on his back. "It's not that it was just stuck to deep in the tree" Kyo siad to Zane embarrassed as he stood there looking away for a moment. "What kind of good news" Kyo questioned as kyo got close to him following after him should he move quickly.

Looking over as she heard the scream Kohane quickly recognized the outfit as well as the scars on tayu as she ran up. "Tayu" Kohane called with a smile as the girl ran over to the group. "Long time no see" she told her with a small chuckle "seems like we are all back" she said with a laugh shifting her weight slightly. "You look great all be the scars" she noted seeing the outfit torn intentionally. "Badges of honor I presume" she questioned with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:00 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri laughed, hopping off Nowe's back and moving to face. "Sorry. Had to do it." She told him, clearly not sorry at all. She held out her arm, the snake still twined around it. "Want him back? He's adorable though." She said with a smile. She waved at Tayu and Kohane, glad to see them both alright.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 am
Nise watched all of the ninja and observed every movement and action they made. She knew her team would be upset if she wasn't back, but she was too lazy to leave. So she would follow these guys untill they bored her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 am
Nowe looked backed at the others, watching them gather around. He waved a hand, smiling. At least he was missed. "Hey guys." He looked back at Kiri, looking her up and down. A slight blush came across his face. "You look...amazing.." He did a handsign and the snake disapeared in a poof of smoke. "It's really great to see you again...."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:38 am
Kikou saw something from the corner of his eye something reflecting light on the Hokage cleft getting up to look closer he saw other forms of light jump down the cleft jumping of the roof he was lazing about on he sank into the ground to head over to the thing on top oh his ancestors monument  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm
( Shining dragon...your posts are confusing the hell out of me. Are you with Zane or Kikou? )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:51 pm
(oh sorry I had didn't notice you before XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 pm
[well if you look at one point kikou helped kyo up while he was traning. why would you think i was with zane??]  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 pm
( Because it was Zane that did that, not Kikou...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm
(see? )

omgIisonfiyah
"You've still got a ways to go Kyo, but come on, one of my birds gave me some good news." Zane said with a smile as he got up and helped the Genin up. Boy won't they be in for a shock." Zane thought with a smile, Nowe and Kiri were going to flip when they saw what he had been doing the past couple of years.

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items