Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 am
"Heh. I'm not going to kill you here. It's too public. Meet me here in the alley between the library tonight. And be sure to bring bandages if you bring friends." the boy said. He walked out the door with the book and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:16 am

User Image

"Heh,i'm sure your going to be the one in pain."He grinned,watching as the man faded away."Oh were could Hades be at a time like this."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 am
The boy was now in the underworld. He had asked if his father would let him kill the other boy, and he agreed. He put on a dark jacket and dark pants. He took out his sword, and sharpened it. He stared at the clock. "It's only 4... I'm supposed to meet him at 7." he thought. He went back to the library and read his book.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:14 pm
((What in the world....did the guy playing Hades' kid just time skip??))
Skye's voice was suddenly the calm before the storm.
"Calm yourselves, evryone. Just quiet down and listen," she said. She turned and knelt at Misato's side.
"Come, Brother," Skye found herself saying."Apolla," She stood and turned to teh girl with the CDs, "Can you make your music louder? It would help him heal faster."

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Misato nudged slightly opening his murky red eyes only to see two girls looking down at him."Am i in haven.."He slightly attempted to move his body only to find it difficult and nearly impossible to commit to movement."Where's Rondo?"He said very weak turning his eyes to where they let him,though his friend was not in sight;at least in his range of vision without moving his sore neck.What he didn't see was that Rondo sat in long thought staring at the ceiling.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:35 pm
(I edited it.)  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:51 pm
((I saw it. n sorry for calling you Hades' Kid. I don't actually knwo you name, sorry.))

Skye smiled as she saw Misato open his eyes a bit. "There you are. Rondo is gladly safe." Skye helped Misato slowly into a sitting position so he could get some color back into his face. "
"Very pale..." she commented to Mizukie.

((Sorry, brb, gotta go eat real quick.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:10 pm
(Just call me Kyoya.)

As the boy read his book, he stopped after Peresphone. "So that it, huh. That girl is Apollo's daughter, and that boy is Peresphone's son...."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 pm
((Ok. Wait, so are you in the Library with evryone else now? ))

Skye moved to stand behind Misato.
"Rondo! Misato's awake," she'd said across to him as she went and grabbed some pillows from the couch to lay them under Misato.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:18 pm

User Image

Rondo stared at the reading his book in completely content at himself."Why is it that you want to hurt me?"He wanted a blissful death and not such a crazy life."Why is it that i'm condemned to having Hades wanting to have me killed!"He screamed with a hoarse breath and laughed."Misato..i wish i was more like you;i can fully say im envious that your a god and i'm but a lonely demon of hell once ranked high."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 am
User ImageOliver B. Garcia
Oliver yawned as he looked around in his apartment, a small bedroom, a kitchen were was also located the four seats table he used to eat, a bathroom and a storage... a very simple apartment, in the bedroom, there was a notebook he used, the region had a free wi-fi conection that happened to be quite fast, Oliver sighed and decided to take a walk... this vacation was draining him, for without something to do, he felt like he had ran all day, after a while, he was already by the park, he took out a cigarret from his chest pocket and a lighter form the right pocket... he sit down and allowed himself to have a drag from the cigarret before puting the lighter back in his pocket... he'd just empty his mind for the time being...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 am
(He can't take the book out of the library...)

"Eternal condemption to Hades is nothing.... Being scolded and tortured when you do something is a lot more than you think. He makes me face Cerbeus with nothing but my bare fists. You think you have a less better life than me? I don't think so. Being literally eaten by a three-headed dog is worse. Almost being killed by the immortal hydra is more worse, and facing Hades with only your fists is the worst. I don't expect your life to be worse than mine." the boy said. He stared at the group with pure red eyes.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:01 am
[was it aways this dead or did it die after my first post? -_-]  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items