Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm
Carrot raised an eyebrow then put her arrow bag on her shoulder "Don't move." she said lightly and fired. Her movements were lightning fast and the arrows went out one after another, flying at him in a blur of white. They were almost like snowflakes but they hit the tree like gun shots "Not hitting someone is easy. Its getting my brain in order that's the issue." she set her tip down in the dirt, resting an arm on it lightly. Every arrow had hit the tree creating a perfect half circle around Shigeru's head, each arrow sunk in almost 3 inches in the wood.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Shigeru stepped away from the tree, past the ends of the arrows. He turned around and looked at the tree trunk.Impressive Shigeru smiled and turned to walk back to Ayaki. "Have you tried thinking only about your arrow head hitting the spot your eyes have picked?" Shigeru said as he went to stand beside Ayaki. She is definitely competent

[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Carrot drew one other arrow and fired it straight at the tree. It twisted in air and swirled around the bark to slam into a tree several feet behind the one Shigeru had been standing in front of "Again. I can't always think about where it should go. I have to be able to fire on guesses." she replied, winking at him. "Thanks for the help but I have a feeling meditation is what I need." she walked past him to begin pulling her arrows out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image

Shigeru watched as Ayaki walked to the tree and began retrieving the arrows, Shigeru thought that Ayaki's condition was not so bad. Now, it seemed like more of an impediment in battle than an advantage. She did have talent but only in a raw form. Unrefined talent Shigeru turned and began to walk away in order to continue his training. Perhaps she was not suited for combat Shigeru thought as he got into a stance.
[Mirror Image: Counter Clone 1/5]

Shige began to focus his chakra around his torso. He tried concentrating the chakra further this time. Hopefully this time the afterimage would solidify right after separation.
[Mirror Image: Counter Clone 2/5]

The chakra around Shige's torso was becoming so concentrated that it began to seep off his body in a dark, teal light. It was then that Shige realized that he had to lessen the intensity of the chakra.
[Mirror Image: Counter Clone 3/5]

Shigeru suddenly leaned to the left, keeping his legs where they were. As Shige moved, his after image was left behind. The image then proceeded to jab but faded soon before executing the attack.
[Mirror Image: Counter Clone 4/5]

Shige returned to his standard position and attempted the technique again. This time, Shige focused on his chakra afterimage after it was created. It followed through and fulfilled it's jab attack before fading.
[Mirror Image: Counter Clone 5/5]

[OOC SOry to trap you. I am turning in for the night. Goodnight, Hon. heart ]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:27 am
Carrot glanced at Shigeru as he began to train again, her arrows safely retrieved from the tree. She twisted slightly and went to stand by the ruined tree, setting her bow back in its case with the arrows. Then she brought her hands up and bowed to the tree but more importantly to the tree's kami, its god. Her mother had been a Shinto priestess in her youth and the teachings had been poured into Carrot "Thank you for your help. I hope that you will heal with ease." she murmured then straightened to walk and perform the same to the tree she'd shot earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Shigeru stretched his arms in order to get ready for his next technique. As he did, Shige saw Ayaki was still by the tree. She had bowed and seemed to be speaking to it. How strange.. Shigeru wondered about her as he bent his knees.
[Mirror Image: Falling Punch 1/5]

Shige focused his chakra to his legs. This chakra was not meant to be an afterimage for it supproted his muscles. Shige spread his feet apart before pulling chakra into his torso now.
[Mirror Image: Falling Punch 2/5]

Shigeru focused the chakra in his legs to his muscles and the chakra in his torso to his right arm. The chakra in his arm was pulled out to the outside of the skin. Concentrating it, making it solidify into an outline.
[Mirror Image: Falling Punch 3/5]

Shigeru jumped up into the air, rising high into the air. In the height of his jump, Shige tucked his right fist to his right side. He put his left hand out in front of him as a way to aim his future right punch.
[Mirror Image: Falling Punch 4/5]

Shige fell quickly down to the snow covered ground. Just as he neared the ground, he punched down. His right fist hit the ground with the sound of thunder. Snow flew into the air as Shigeru's fist plowed through. Almost instantly, the image of Shigeru's arm hitting the ground appeared again and flowed through Shige's body. A second crack sounded. Shigeru stood up straight after landing and looked down to see that the snow had been cleared and the ground underneath had been cracked.
[Mirror Image: Falling Punch 5/5]

[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Carrot raised an eyebrow as she returned, staring at the cracked ground "Ouch. I would hate for that to be my face." she said and crouched down, touching the ground lightly. She clapped her hands and then murmured a prayer similar to what she had done with the tree "You are very strong."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Shigeru reached into his pocket and took out a black brush. It was the brush he had taken from the ninja he had fought with in the evergreen forest. He had taken it since he had not wanted to leave without anything to show for it. Shigeru put the brush back into his coat pocket and took out the scroll he had taken for the Celestial Gates. Shigeru opened it and looked at it. It had a diagram, displaying the location of the next four gates.

Shige looked over his shoulder at Ayaki. He was about to train in one of the deadliest arts of the shinobi. The Eight Celestial Gates being used in combat was forbidden in many of the shinobi nations. Shige knew that it was very dengerous to open the gates but needed strength. "I am going to work on something dangerous now, Carrot. I want you to give me lot's of space." Shigeru said as he dropped the scroll on the ground. I don't want Ayaki to be exposed to this.
[Gate of Life 1/5]

Shigeru bent his knees and closed his eyes. His back was to Ayaki. He had to concentrate on the location of the gate.
[Gate of Life 2/5]

Shige began to build up his chakra on his back. He had to compact the chakra, intensify it just after locating the gate. He ran the chakra along his back, focusing it into his spine.
[Gate of Life 3/5]

The chakra began to gather into the spine. It surged into a small section at it's top, the Gate of Life. Shigeru's expression then became intense. He focused the chakra against the gate, remembering the way he had opened the Gate of Opening.
[Gate of Life 4/5]

The gate burst open, sending chakra through his body from the spine. Shigeru's chakra was sent out of his body, pushing away the snow around him like a strong wind. His eyes rolled back and his skin began to turn red.
[Gate of Life 5/5]

Shigeru grunted as he felt the chakra fill his body and escape in waves. I have to take it further! Shigeru focused his abundant chakra to his spine once again.
[Gate of Pain 1/5]

Due to the overabundance of chakra, the chakra that Shigeru was sending to his spine, was flowing out of his back and concentrating. It began to look as if one large, frameless fin was forming out of his back.
[Gate of Pain 2/5]

Attempting to hold his chakra in his spine brought a pain from within. Shigeru clenched his jaw as he tried to redirect his chakra instead of retrain it. The Gate was located at the center of the spinal column.
[Gate of Pain 3/5]

As the chakra was redirected down the spine, it began to build against the gate. Shige continued, hoping the gate would open but it seemed that the building chakra would escape out from his back constantly. It was as if there was a leak in a pipe, not allowing pressure to build.
[Gate of Pain 4/5]

Shigeru thought of a strategy that would strain him if it did not work. He redirected the chakra from the Gate of Life and pushed it with all his might to the Gate of Pain. Shigeru gritted his teeth as the quick burst of chakra ran down his spine against the gate. The chakra rammed the gate, forcing it open. Shige's eyes opened, revealing the white of his eyes. He grunted as his teal chakra burst out of the gate and escaped his body.
[Gate of Pain 5/5]

The strong wind that had blown the snow back from his position had intensified to the point that it began to make the snow swirl around him. It was caught by the chakra and carried around him. Shige could feel the incredible strength within his body, as if it was encasing him in some sort of armor although he felt lighter than before.

It's not enough! Shigeru felt that he could not stop where he was. He knew the location of the next gate and would not stop until he reached his limit: The Limit Gate.
[Gate of Limit 1/5]

Shigeru strained to keep still as the ground beneath him began to shake under his feet. His will was truly being tested by trying to concentrate his chakra lower on his spine.
[Gate of Limit 2/5]

It felt like there was something on his back, pressure, moving down to his lower back. He closed his eyes in attempts to increase focus but it did little. Shige visualized the gate and calmly pushed the great aamounts of chakra to that point.
[Gate of Limit 3/5]

In his state, Shige had barely any grip on his chakra for it was seeping out and lashing out around him. He grunted in his attempt to retsrain his chakra until something gave way. The muscles around his spine began to tear and expand.
[Gate of Limit 4/5]

Shigeru could not feel the pain but could feel his back become more loose than before. This made him believe that he was getting a grip on his chaka. After a few minutes of failing to open the gate, Shige decided to try the tactic he tried before. In one quick burst, Shige flooded the gate with his chakra and it gave way.
[Gate of Limit 5/5]

Shigeru now shook with power. The chakra surrounding him blurred the air around him due to their concentration. It even brought a teal hue to the immediate area around Shige. All over, Shige felt his body begin to feel loose and light. It was as if he was weightless. Shige had attained the ability to open the Gate of Limit and wanted to test his newfound power. He turned to face Ayaki but as he did, the muscles in his legs ripped. He then looked up and jumped as high as he could and disappeared. Suddenly, a trail of snow burst across the area and Shige appeared where he had been before. Shigeru caught movement on his legs and saw that his legs looked deformed under his pants. What is this? Shigeru felt shock to see his legs in such a condition. It then became clear to him that he was suffering the gates' side effects. He had prepared for this. Shige had no medic ninja standing by and knew that he had to rely on himself. The Gate of Healing was his only choice.
[Gate of Healing 1/5]

Shigeru felt hot and unstable as he tried to keep still. The ground under him cracked at the chakra concentration and Shige's body shook with the power flowing out of the gates.
[Gate of Healing 2/5]

Shige tried desperately to redirect his chakra to his head. It accumulated there only to disperse quickly. Shige had never trained to push his chakra into his head. It simply did not have a purpose in Taijutsu unless one wanted to perform a headbutt.
[Gate of Healing 3/5]

Shigeru managed to rush enough chakra to his head but did not have so much control over such great amounts of chakra. He needed to concentrate his chakra to a very specific location within the right side of his brain.
[Gate of Healing 4/5]

After minutes of constantly trying to corral his chakra, Shige found a way to keep it directed to his brain. Shigeru then began to create a barrier made of his own chakra which would not allow the other chakra travelling towards his head to deviate from it's path. It was a complicated technique but Shige's focus was impeccable at it's best. The chakra found the gate and pushed it open. A great wave of chakra was sent throughout Shige's chakra network.
[Gate of Healing 5/5]

Shigeru dropped onto his back as his body began to move by itself. His muscles began to move about their limbs. The Gate of Healing was rebuilding his body, rejuvenating it. His expression was pained but the effects of the gate were reversing the damage he had done.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:02 pm
Carrot hopped away, moving quickly over the ground to get away from Shigeru and held her bag at her side. She wasn't sure what was going to happen but she kept her distance, watching. The increase in his chakra was instantly noticeable and she shook her head I don't know about him... Shigeru kept pulling things out of his life that sent her head spinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Shigeru closed his eyes as his body slowly began to stop moving and his skin began to turn it's natural color. The snow was helping with the cooldown process and the pain that suddenly overtook him. He closed his eyes as his body felt extremely heavy and fatigued. He grimaced as he laid on the ground paralyzed. It was more..than..I thought. Shigeru thought about Ayaki and what she could be thinking and worried. I hope..I'm not..scaring..her. Shigeru opened his eyes to look around for Ayaki. His eyes felt heavy as they moved to find Ayaki.

[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:08 pm
Carrot walked over to Shigeru, her boots crunching on the snow as she stood by Shigeru's head "Really. You are the most confusing person I've ever met." she told him, hand on her hip as she looked down at him "Take a break. Your body won't hold up if you don't relax." she sat criss cross, her bag on her lap "Really. So confusing." she put her head in one hand as she looked at him, one side of her face mushed up slightly in a pout.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image

Shigeru saw Ayaki approach him and sit beside him. His eyes watched her and reflected his amusement. Confusing? The pain over Shigeru's body began to lessen and he himself felt more relaxed with Ayaki close by. The paralysis that had set over Shige's muscles was beginning to fade for a sore feeling began to sink in. Soon, Shigeru was able to move his face and neck. This did not surprise him since the Gate of Healing was located within the head. Shige slolwy began to smile, a slight smile. "Why am I confusing?" He whispered, his throat sore.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm
"Because you do weird things." Carrot said bluntly, her age finally showing through in her words. Despite body and mind, she was still only 12 years old "You just practiced like mad without taking time to relax and get your energy back. Any sane person would have taken time between trainings." she touched his forehead, almost poking it lightly "You confuse the heck out of me. I don't understand why you do certain things. And you gave me a weird look a while ago too. I saw it." she pouted again, taking her hand away from his skin to put her chin back in it "You looked at me weird when I spoke to the kami."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled at what Ayaki was saying. Afterall she has told me, she thinks I am the weird one. Shigeru watched Ayaki as she brought her hand to his forehead. He was wearing his headband which was fortunate for him since he would have most likely been in pain if she poked him the way she did. After a few moments, Shigeru could finally feel his body as his again. It was certainly heavier but in his control. He laughed as he swung his legs back and raised his body with his hands. Shige was in a full handstand before he tipped backwards and onto his feet. He could feel the soreness of his muscles and every motion tugged at him. "Sometimes you can't stop once you have reached a certain point or it all would have been for nothing." Shigeru said dusting his hands. "And what Kami? I saw no kami here." Shigeru smiled.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 pm
Carrot scowled "Everything has kami! The grass, the tree the weeds, the worms, birds, mice! Everything!" she informed him haughtily, remaining crouched on the ground. Both hands held her chin now as she looked up at him "Kami is the river that flows through life. It is in everything and in it, everything is connected. We must respect that or we do not respect ourselves."  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games