Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Tmedium sized vessel seemed to drift slowly and steadily atop the water, nearing the docks. Shigeru breathed deeply as he stood at the bow. The white village walls soon came into view in the distance. It had been sometime since he had last stepped on snowy ground. The cold now came as a penetrating tremble to him. After spending so much time in a temperate climate, Shigeru had become comfortable with the air and was now vulnerable to any extremes. Although sharp, the chill came as a refreshment with the arrival of his ship. He was home.

Shige stepped off the vessel and calmly made his way through the docks. There were others that had come along on the boat but were only fishermen looking for work on Yukigakure's famous trawlers. Shigeru left the docks and started his way across the field to the village gate. The shinobi placed as guards merely glanced at him and went on to observe the others quickly spotting Shige's Snow headband. Entering the village, Shigeru found himself silently exuberant, if there was such a thing, but decided to keep to his plan and seek out the Yukikage.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 pm
Akira walked to the gates of the Snow and looked at them, she knew that sneaking in would defeat the purpose of being there. She spotted ANBU at the top and jumped up to them " I'm here on behalf of the Leaf, I would like to speak to the Yukikage. " She handed them the mission scroll and awaited there response.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Aya was wandering the gates having come from the prison and perked up at the sound of someone speaking. A visitor? she moved closer to stand a little ways behind the Anbu's and examined the Leaf ninja. The Anbu didn't seem very reluctant to let her pass but returned the scroll and indicated that the woman could pass. Aya smiled at her as the Anbu moved away and waved a little before wandering back along her path.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm
Akira smiled and bowed at the ANBU " Thank you. " She jumped from the gates and headed to the Yukikages Office. The clicking of her heels could be heard...all the way there.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

After having finished her training, at least some of it, Miyuki exited to the gates. The gatekeeper seemed perplexed by the idea that she was leaving so close to a mission. Hurriedly, Miyuki clarified that she was simply setting out to her home and would return shortly. With that, she exited.

[Exit]

└─────────────────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

User Image

Once more, the village loomed before her. Miyuki bowed at the gate guard and was allowed to enter once more.

[exit]

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am
Bob appeared at the top of the gate his legs hanging over dangling on the edge as he looked up at the night sky. "The aurora borealis are always so mesmerizing..." He mused watching the colored hues swirl and dance across the night sky. He was a very patient boy so he was in no hurry and could probably watch the aurora borealis without complaints until everyone else arrived. "It's my First mission.... Stay Frosty" He whispered this to himself reminding that this trip was business not pleasure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 am
Akira appeared next to Bob and just looked at the sky " Wow, so thats what it looks like. " She smiled, living in the Leaf most of her life, this was something that she wasn't able to see before. She channeled chakra to her hands and feet to keep them warm...she wasn't used to the cold too " So...Your... " she scratched her head and looked at him " I'm going to guess Hyouton. "

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 pm
Bob's eyes did not break contact from the Aurora even as the woman managed to guess his ability. "They are caused by particles from solar winds colliding with the emissions of photons in our ionosphere. As they collide The electrons on particles in our atmosphere get excited and jump levels releasing bursts of light which is what you see" He spoke this slow and in a quiet tone so it could be properly understood. Bob had lots of time as a child so he frequently just looked up whatever he wanted to know. His left hand slowly rose up and his fingers focused a bit of chakra and suddenly a double helix formed in the air slowly rotating just like a strand of DNA, "You would be correct... What about yourself?" He inquired with a calm tone. Bob wasn't much for socializing but this girl was making an attempt and he may be aloof but poor etiquette was something he detested.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji arrived at the gates and smiled at them as she held her pipe and seemed to be looking up at them from the ground. "Well, that is the most I have heard to speak to anyone but me Bob, I feel a bit left out." Fuji said as she blew out another puff of smoke after her statement. "The others are on their way."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm here!"

Miyuki took a few staggering steps and was by the gate. After the Kage had taken off, she had immediately raced to catch up. Not because of some childish race, but because she still didn't want to miss out. The Kage had raced so quickly that Miyuki was out of breath, and she stopped to take a few gasping breaths before regaining her composure. Then she looked at the others around. There was another Genin from the Yukigakure, and Miyuki wasn't entirely sure if she recognized him or not. Then there was a Chuunin from another village that she definitely did not recognize. Despite that, Miyuki looked over at the Kage and continued her statement, "I'm ready to go..." She said, cracking her neck as she did so. It felt strange to not be lugging Mitsuhide--or Masaru, for that matter--around with her. As such, her back was still. Hopefully, as she moved that would adjust. But for now, there was a stiffness through her back which limited all of her basic movements. Alas, it was much more efficient to simply dismiss and summon her puppets, and so this was how she would go about battle. Thinking about battle, Miyuki remembered leaving. And she remembered the bloody hot village. Anywhere outside of Yukigakure was so warm... They would be off to a warm village, and once again Miyuki would be miserable. This time, it would be a lot more awkward to strip down to her underclothes as she wasn't in the isolation of the workshop... Alas, Miyuki simply put her hands on her hips and leaned forwards and backwards a few times before saying, to no one in particular, "We are headed to the Leaf village, correct?" Then she looked over the Kage and the other ninjas for any confirmation as to her statement. They knew where they were headed, heck, Miyuki did. She just wanted to start some sort of idle conversation as well as confirm her "worst" fear as to going back to a ridiculously hot village.

Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 am
The double Helix cracked as Fuji spoke and when she finished it shattered, turning into crushed ice as landed in his palm. Bob hopped down off the gate landing softly to the yukikage, "Yes well you needn't worry, I was merely being hospitable" He spoke now basically ignoring the Leaf ninja entirely. His eyes were forward towards the exit ready to embark. A stern look was across his visage, he was finished with entertaining their leaf guest, He was ready commence upon this journey. and perhaps with luck find an enemy he could slay.

A Just War

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 am
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki landed behind Miyuki, her steps light as she moved past the genin in a unique silence. She wasn't out of breath in the least having not bothered to attempt to race the Kage, knowing she would lose either way. She touched her bag as she saw the other shinobi, her eyes snapping to the Leaf shinobi before she looked away. She didn't like the Leaf village but neither did she have any reason to be rude to this visiting shinobi "Aya is present but not leaving without Shigeru-san." she murmured, nodding to the others. She glanced at Miyuki again, not sure how this one was going to fair on a mission, especially one to a foreign village. She pulled a small rounded bag from her larger bag and handed it to the girl "Ice bags. Strap it to your back, along the spine, and it will keep your cool." Ayaki offered, holding it out "It'll stay cold if you put in a cool place when it stops being cold. Then it will be cold again..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:47 pm
Akira smiled and looked at bob, she was keen on eye contact " Sakuton...were elemental rivals. " She jested. As she stared up into the sky, for a fleeting moment she wondered what else was out there. All the things that she hadn't seen, she looked at the Yukikage and smiled " What do you think is out there? Beyond village walls? " Seeing that she had alway lived in a village whether it had been in the leaf or the snow...she always wondered what was out there.

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled at his guest and answered her question. "Outside the village walls is a world that needs to be explored and new things to see." she paused to let out a puff of smoke. "Not only that people that have different views and different things that they give and teach." Fuji said as she than looked behind herself. "Shigeru better hurry..." she said out loud as she was getting a bit annoyed that he was taking so long.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games