Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Anyone 18+ ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRawrWord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm
ChileMuffin
Hi there!
* I'm Nicole
* 21 years old
* Female
* Bisexual
* From Maryland
* I'm Chilean (thus my avi's name)
* I love meeting new people and I'm usually very shy and quiet unless you mention a topic I know about or am very interested in (good or bad), then I get very talkative and I've been told aggressive so if I go into a rant I'm not trying to insult you, it's just how I express myself sweatdrop
- drawing (I'm not very good)
- music, movies
- vampires (they're my obsession)
*Dislikes:
- Twilight (so not vampires, and if you try to convince me otherwise I'd love to smack you stare )
- Intolerance
- iWhores for the sake of being iWhores. Seriously, what is SO great about apple? Other companies have the same (or better) stuff for so much cheaper

If you'd like to know more please talk to me, I won't bite.....at first wink

Agreed, Twilight is not a story of vampire just a bunch of pansy girls. Vampires don't sparkle in the sun they burst in to flames like real manly vampires.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 pm
RubyLois2
Hi all!
I am 19
I consider myself bisexual, though I do lean towards girls--I've only ever had one boyfriend.
I am from PA--I'm a Philly girl!
My favorite color is green, though I don't wear it well.
I am somewhat of a tomboy as I love sports and video games
But I also love poetry and love to write and read
I am somewhat submissive in my relationships but only insofar--plus I like being in control sometimes too.

I'm a bit of a mess overall!
Always looking for new friends!

Hey you!XD

TheRawrWord

ChileMuffin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
Hi there!
* I'm Nicole
* 21 years old
* Female
* Bisexual
* From Maryland
* I love meeting new people and I'm usually very shy and quiet unless you mention a topic I know about or am very interested in (good or bad), then I get very talkative and I've been told aggressive so if I go into a rant I'm not trying to insult you, it's just how I express myself sweatdrop
- music, movies
*Dislikes:
- Twilight (so not vampires, and if you try to convince me otherwise I'd love to smack you stare )
- Intolerance
- iWhores for the sake of being iWhores. Seriously, what is SO great about apple? Other companies have the same (or better) stuff for so much cheaper

Agreed, Twilight is not a story of vampire just a bunch of pansy girls. Vampires don't sparkle in the sun they burst in to flames like real manly vampires.

I'd go into more depth than that if you'd like a valid argument but seriously.... it was an attempt at a hardcore genre without the hardcore gonk That's taking all the fun out of vampires! And don't even get me started on the chick. *grumbles* Saddest excuse for a human protagonist. Ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
Hi there!
* I'm Nicole
* 21 years old
* Female
* Bisexual
* From Maryland
- music, movies
*Dislikes:
- Intolerance

I'd go into more depth than that if you'd like a valid argument but seriously.... it was an attempt at a hardcore genre without the hardcore gonk That's taking all the fun out of vampires! And don't even get me started on the chick. *grumbles* Saddest excuse for a human protagonist. Ever.

I'm sorry but I didn't realize we were going to argue. I was simply pointing out something that I did not like in the book. And yes I agree Bella is a sad excuse indeed but on top of that she ended up being the perfect vampire. -sigh- Stephenie Meyer tried way too hard.

TheRawrWord

LunarScorp84

Tipsy Sex Symbol

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:51 am
TheRawrWord
RubyLois2
Hi all!
I am 19
I consider myself bisexual, though I do lean towards girls--I've only ever had one boyfriend.
I am from PA--I'm a Philly girl!
My favorite color is green, though I don't wear it well.
I am somewhat of a tomboy as I love sports and video games
But I also love poetry and love to write and read
I am somewhat submissive in my relationships but only insofar--plus I like being in control sometimes too.

I'm a bit of a mess overall!
Always looking for new friends!

Hey you!XD

Hey!! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:26 pm
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
Hi there!
* I'm Nicole
* 21 years old
* Female
* Bisexual
* From Maryland
- music, movies
*Dislikes:
- Intolerance

I'm sorry but I didn't realize we were going to argue. I was simply pointing out something that I did not like in the book. And yes I agree Bella is a sad excuse indeed but on top of that she ended up being the perfect vampire. -sigh- Stephenie Meyer tried way too hard.

We're not arguing lol just wanted to point that out. I never read the last book (because it was spoiled for me and because I honestly couldn't finish the series. I'm surprised I got through the first three rofl )  

ChileMuffin

TheRawrWord

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 pm
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
Hi there!
* I'm Nicole
* 21 years old
* Female
* Bisexual
* From Maryland
- music, movies
*Dislikes:
- Intolerance

We're not arguing lol just wanted to point that out. I never read the last book (because it was spoiled for me and because I honestly couldn't finish the series. I'm surprised I got through the first three rofl )

Oh ok lol! I wasn't sure because you said that but really you don't need to go into depth to prove Twilight just isn't that great. I really liked the first one when I read it like six years ago then I barely got through the rest of 'em. I didn't finish the last one but my older sister loves them I told me about it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 am
Hello, I'm Haruka. I am 23
I am homosexual. I don't like to use the word Lesbian for that.
I am a feminist, not the kind you see on tv, that is men's portrayal.
I am a martial artist, I am a 2nd degree black belt in Tang Soo do. I don't practice that style anymore. Now I practice Ving Tsun which is a kung fu system developed by a woman.
I am also a musician. My favorite instruments are the piano and guitar (which means acoustic, it came before the electric). I like music for listening rather than for dancing or to show off. Dancing is good too though.
I like to meet people and have conversations with them. You would have to be open minded to talk to me, I tend to talk about things that may be uncomfortable with some.
I also like video games, but not american ones, except for a few. I don't support the army, and I don't like overbearing masculinity so that's most american games there.
I definately like Yuri, though not if its overdramatic, tragic, or not taken seriously which is most anime and movies. But there are plenty of good manga.
I am looking for friends, girlfriends too but only if you are ok with not being my only girlfriend. And I don't want to stop you from flirting with other girls.  

Kyouku_Kaichou

Kyouku_Kaichou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 am
I noticed people are talking about Twilight, in an 18+ thread. ...yea.
well check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQwqepW97zs&feature=channel_video_title  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:22 am
FuhrerKrad
Ummm~
I shall follow suit I suppose~!
^.^

The name is Andy~
I'm nineteen years old and pansexual.
(Birthday around the middle of October)
In college, majoring in biomedical engineering.
<3
I love going out in the city, heading out to coffee / tea houses during the afternoon, hiking, gaming, learning (I am a scholar at heart) and whatnot.
Umm~~
Anything else I will gladly answer.
^//^

In any case, hello~~!!
*le hugs*
OMG!!!!!!!! Ur AVI is adorable!!!  

Ice Ninja Sapphire93

FuhrerKrad

Lover

9,875 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:55 am
Ice Ninja Sapphire93
FuhrerKrad
Ummm~
^.^

The name is Andy~
<3
I love going out in the city, heading out to coffee / tea houses during the afternoon, hiking, gaming, learning (I am a scholar at heart) and whatnot.
Umm~~
^//^

In any case, hello~~!!
*le hugs*

*giggles*
Why thank you dearie~!
^//^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 am
Yeah, 21 here. My profile is on here. You should check it out =)  

~Red_Wolf06~

ChileMuffin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:29 pm
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
TheRawrWord
ChileMuffin
Hi there!
* I'm Nicole
* 21 years old
* Female
* Bisexual
* From Maryland
- music, movies
*Dislikes:
- Intolerance

Oh ok lol! I wasn't sure because you said that but really you don't need to go into depth to prove Twilight just isn't that great. I really liked the first one when I read it like six years ago then I barely got through the rest of 'em. I didn't finish the last one but my older sister loves them I told me about it.

Yeah they were interesting when you were like....15 and didn't know anything about anything and thought you knew everything. But then you grow up a little and realize this chick needs therapy. Or at the very least, some sun lol The first one would have been an interesting read if my inner grammar nazi hadn't come out. My god, it got to the point where I just started marking the book of all the errors. I'd be an amazing editor for that chick cuz with how many errors I found, you would think she didn't have one. My god lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm
FuhrerKrad
Ice Ninja Sapphire93
FuhrerKrad
Ummm~
^.^

The name is Andy~
<3
Umm~~
^//^

In any case, hello~~!!
*le hugs*

*giggles*
Why thank you dearie~!
^//^
more than welcome sweetie! ^.~  

Ice Ninja Sapphire93

Misery_Revisited

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 pm
Name: Mis
I am Bi

I have always been more comfortable with men. I was raised in a household where gay or bi is wrong and it has taken me a few years to get comfortable with who I am.
I have seen a few girls, but I haven't had any luck in those relationships.
I am shy when it comes to women, but I am a flirt.
I am looking for friends, maybe more.
I can be a little shallow, but I am not mean. Everyone has their view of beauty and I can't help it if I cannot look past someones looks. Physical attraction is important to me.
I am not looking for the love of my life or anything. Don't expect monogamy.

Pictures in the profile. PM me? heart  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces