Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:11 pm
I know. Believe me, I don't exactly like that term either.

As for bedroom threads, I suppose it would affect the entire compound or apartment they are in.

For the Red Sands, it is plausible for the chemicals to be caught in the wind and blow around everywhere.. Though I already know who/where I'm planting this..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 pm
*Nod nod*
Oh well, I'm sure you know what you're doing.
Approved.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Character: Kazuki Yamato
Link to profile:

Weapon Name: (Cant think of one yet sweatdrop )
Weapon Type:Blade

Weapon Range:4"11
Weapon Weight:32 pounds

Description: A blade that was custom made for Kazuki. When his father died one of his fathers friends gave him crystals that harnesses the users chakra. Kazuki decided to use those crystalls to modify his blade. The amount of chakra being absorbed depends on how much he releases into the sword. When the sword makes contact the chakra surges through out the blade and is released from the blade increasing the damage. The amount of damage taken is relevant to the amount of chakra that is being released. The blade can only use 1/4 of chakra from his chakra pool. And since the blade only reacts with his chakara he is the only one who can use it.

Ability Summary:
-Damage increase (depends on how much chakara is release)
- Blade can have elemental change (depending on his chakara also)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm
Mmm... have you thought about making the custom weapon the crystals themselves?
I, personally, think it would make it a bit more interesting, and then, if you get a new weapon in the future, you could place them onto that weapon, no?
Something along the lines of-

Weapon Name: Fossilized Chakra
Weapon Type: Gem

Weapon Range: Attachment
Weapon Weight: 0.1 pounds

Description: A colorless crystal given to Kazuki by a family friend after his father died. The crystal is capable of channeling and surging a variety of chakras whenever it makes contact with something. It should be noted, however, that if the crystal is attached to a medium, it will have a similar effect. Of course, the medium must be wielded by something that has its own chakra supply. As thus, if attached to a weapon of some sort, whenever it makes contact with something, it will siphon the wielder's chakra in order to cause a pulsation of corresponding energy. Pure chakra will result in a null-element burst, while elemental chakra will result in a corresponding element slash.

Ability Summary:
• Chakra is taken in increments of ten. (10-20-30-40-50-60)
• Additional damage is dependent on how much chakra is taken. (10 being a small pulsation, and 60 being a forward explosion.)
• Elemental chakra results in a slash or wave of chakra, rather than an explosion.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:22 pm
O.o thats brilliant :O why didnt I of that!!

yea i wanna go with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm
Okie dokies...
Just repost that in your name, with all that information, and then put your name and stuff on it. P:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 am
Character: Kazuki Yamato

Weapon Name: Fossilized Chakra
Weapon Type: Gem

Weapon Range: Attachment
Weapon Weight: 0.1 pounds

Description: A colorless crystal given to Kazuki by a family friend after his father died. The crystal is capable of channeling and surging a variety of chakras whenever it makes contact with something. It should be noted, however, that if the crystal is attached to a medium, it will have a similar effect. Of course, the medium must be wielded by something that has its own chakra supply. As thus, if attached to a weapon of some sort, whenever it makes contact with something, it will siphon the wielder's chakra in order to cause a pulsation of corresponding energy. Pure chakra will result in a null-element burst, while elemental chakra will result in a corresponding element slash.

Ability Summary:
• Chakra is taken in increments of ten. (10-20-30-40-50-60)
• Additional damage is dependent on how much chakra is taken. (10 being a small pulsation, and 60 being a forward explosion.)
• Elemental chakra results in a slash or wave of chakra, rather than an explosion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm
All good~ just keep in mind your rank, and then post this in your custom jutsu log.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:10 pm

User Image

Character: Ronmaru Hasako
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20789391&page=2

Weapon Name: Dream Shredder
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Range: 48 inches
Weapon Weight: 25 lbs

Description: If the opponent is in a Genjutsu, the Dream Shredder, if it makes contact, can force the opponent out of it so violently that they experience slight trauma, even for simple Genjutsu. Higher level Genjutsu increase the amount of trauma the opponent experiences. The user can also choose to equal the amount of chakra the genjutsu took to cast, and place that much chakra in the blade when they hit the opponent. If this is done, further mental damage will result, as they are torn out of the illusion even more violently. However, if the Genjutsu that he victim is in are particularly powerful or numerous, using the Dream Shredder's ability will cause mental stress on the user.

Ability Summary:
• Literally rips opponents out of illusions, causing mental trauma.
• The blade has a sharp cutting edge when not used for illusion breaking.
• If an opponent is in multiple S-ranked Genjutsu, this weapon could give them severe enough mental stress to need a medical ninja before properly functioning again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 am
Looks good, but, just like Niku, don't forget you can't use it till Chuunin rank. =o  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

I am Blasphemy

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

Character: Nina -----
Link to profile: Under Approval at the Moment

Picture:
User Image

Weapon Name: Lions Claw
Weapon Type: Gauntlets

Weapon Range: Close to Mid-Range
Weapon Weight: 10lbs

Description:

Made by Ninas father before his more then violent passing, he coveted them as his prized possession. Nina took them to put them to use and realized exactly why they were the "Masterpiece" of her fathers collection

Ability Summary:
• Channels Natural Katon Chakra, giving them a heated strike
• The curved claws will leave marks on just about everything
• Being made out of fine steel they provide the wearer with the best in defense.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 pm
You know you are not allowed to have custom weapons until Chuunin rank correct?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Character: Ashitaka Shishigami
Link to profile: Here Ya Go

Weapon Name: Fafnri
Weapon Type: Dadao

Weapon Range: 36 inches
Weapon Weight: 5lbs

Description: The was supposedly smelted from a fang of Fenris himself, a peace offering for the mortal that aided him in his escape of the Gods' trap. The name comes from the norse dragon, which is replicated by the back design. The weapon itself is based off the Chinese Dadao sword design, though it is heavier and sharper. It is Ashitaka's primary weapon of use if weapon techniques are needed to best an opponent.

Ability Summary:
• Keen Blade - The Fafnri has an extremely capable blade. The blade itself is said to rival any mortal swordsmith's. The sword is neigh indestructible, only being cracked by a weaponmaster's ultimate attack and with a sword of massive weight.
• Seeker - In order to make sure his savior never went without his blade and to square off any future debt, Fenris was said to have placed an enchantment on the sword. With C-chakra cost, the user can have the sword return to his or her hand.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:54 am
Aside being the inappropriate ninja rank to get a custom sword, you're good to go.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm
Need to repost my new profile -_- Ash is Chunnin  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]