Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Oh. How was he supposed to know French? "Sorry," he grudgingly mumbled. It had sounded like a spell, OK? He then heard a rustling above. He knew that dreaded noise from all his past all-nighters with his friends who weren't really supposed to be there. His mom was awake. "Bad news, demon, my mom's awake and she's heading downstairs to figure out what the sh*t is making so much noise." He walked over to the lights and turned them off. "Look, could you hide or something? Until she goes back to sleep?" He was already rushing back to the couch as his mom started her descent of the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Immediately at being told to hide, the demon cast herself to become invisible. She, too, heard the rustle, the footsteps. She listened as the woman stalked downstairs, and watched her from where she stood; behind the couch, eyes carefully taking in every detail of this woman. Middle-aged, crow's feet, tight lips. The woman was sleepy, so Ludique ignored the way the woman stood, which was angry, but not as proud as if should have been. The demon believed that anyone with power should stand as such, and this woman most certainly was not doing so. The demon glanced to Rin, whom was on the couch now, and then back to the woman, who looked a bit.. confused, to say the least. She could read this woman's thoughts, though, and the woman knew she heard a girl's voice. She could read that the woman believed his son was hiding the girl, and that she was going to question him. Ludique put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing at the situation she had caused between Rin and his mother, now.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Rin had his eyes closed, like he was sleeping. He heard his mom's slippers slap on the ground as she reached the landing. She shook him awake roughly. "Rin! Rin! Rin! Rinnel Jhou BeulĂ­!" As with most mothers, Rin's mom only said his full name when she was really peeved. And, thanks to his Galician roots, he had probably the stupidest name on the earth. One reason why he mostly avoided being on bad terms with his mom. He acted as though he was just being awaken, once again slurring his sleep, "Wwwwhht. Whz gin'n." What? What's going on?

"Why aren't you in your bed?" His mother demanded.

"Iwz ty'ntuh tell you, zzerewuz... a, um, one'f zoze bu's 'gin." I was trying to tell you, there was... a, um, one of those bugs again. Recently, his house had been the victim of a massive earwig encroachment.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 pm
Ludique took in a shaky breath, literally shaking to keep from bursting out with laughter. She was very, very angry that he spoke in the language again, but when she peered into his mother's mind, she learned it was just very slurred speech, which, she also knew, his mother could tell was a lie. The demon calmed herself, slowly and carefully moving, and very gently sitting in front of Rin. She stayed close to his ear, and whispered, very softly, "She knows you're lying."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm
Rin heard the demon's voice in his ear and said under his breath, "Dammit," He sat up on the couch, not even pretending to have been asleep anymore. He stood up and started making elaborate hand gestures, as though to beckon some unnatural spirit. "Oh, if only something would come by and charm my mother into realizing that the bugs chased me out of bed." Did she get it finally? Didn't she say she was going to jinx his mom anyways? "If only, if only..." he murmured sadly. His mom was looking at him as though he'd gone mad. Maybe he had. Wouldn't that be funny if the demon was all just a figure of his imagination?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm
The demon, though, dispelled her invisibility. She stared at the horrified woman for a moment, before her eyes closed and she made a sound, something like a soft grumble. "It's so nice to see you again!" Said Ludique, moving and embracing his mother. "I'm so sorry for coming over so late, it's just that my flight had been delayed and I missed Rin so much," This was followed by Ludique being shushed and hugged, even gushed over. The mother had been charmed to think that Ludique was Rin's girlfriend, coming back from visiting her French parents. She believed in Ludique staying the night with Rin, and she adored Ludique and every odd, slightly dark thing about her. Ludique backed from the woman, and acted like Rin's mother expected her to. She held lightly to Rin's arm, standing close to him, even setting her head on his shoulder. She feigned a yawn. "I'm a bit tired, though, and I'm sure you are too. I'll see you in the morning, mom," The woman, with a smile and a goodnight, left the two alone once more. Once she was gone, Ludique let go, and sat on the couch, looking a bit drained. She had put a lot of information into the woman all at once, and it was strenuous.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:56 pm
Rin's eyes were wide and eager to know what kind of jinx she had put on his mom. "Whoa. That was so random it was funny. What did you make her think? Well, whatever you did, great job, because that was a close one. Ha, did you make her forget about that last part, too? Because I'll never live that down if she remembers...." Though, technically, according to the amazing logic of Rin, it was all the demon's fault in the first place because this never would have happened if it wasn't for her. "Well.. anyways... are you ready to head to bed?"

(( I sure am. I've had a horrible sore throat all day and it's a hell of a lot of effort to just swallow. XD Maybe a good nights sleep will help it go away... I hope! Anyways, this will be my last reply tonight. Good night! Hehe, I usually forget to say good bye when I get off... ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:02 pm
(Good night! :3 I hope you feel better.)

"That I'm your French girlfriend," Replied the demon rather bluntly. She sighed, though, and watched him. She was rather tired now. "She's also under the impression that we sleep in the same bed and that I've been away for over a month, and that you've been down since the moment I left. If this is a problem, then, when I am not so tired, I suppose I could change the charm. As of right now, though, it is permanent until I disenchant her," She very, very slowly stood, a hand on Rin's shoulder. "Shall we head up to your chambers? Unless the couch can fit two, of course."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:08 am
(( Eh, it's a little better. I can swallow without as much pain, though! XD ))

"Ah..." Dammit. Though it was a great story to think up on the spot like that, now they would have to sleep in the same bed. Well, as long as she didn't want to do anything sex-related, it would probably be OK... so long as she didn't mind his smell. Ha, that would probably make her leave instantly anyways. "They aren't chambers, it's called my bedroom. Containing a bed, dresser, laptop, and closet, unlike most chambers that I've heard of." He headed upstairs to his room.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am
(That's good :3)

Following after Rin, she held her breath slightly. Ludique planned to place a cleansing spell on him. She would have him smelling no less than wonderful. Once to his room, she looked about, and pretended to speak in French. Rin wouldn't notice his new, not-dirty scent, but Ludique did, and she smiled. For a moment, though, she pretended to be embarrassed, "I'm so sorry, I keep speaking in French. I meant to say that this room is wonderful," She said, before she began to strip. She stayed in her underclothing, of course, and then went through Rin's dresser, grabbing a long T-shirt to wear. It was some obscure design, some lettering that Ludique couldn't read. It covered her to mid-thigh. "I'll get my clothing tomorrow, but I'll need help with carrying it. Which, reminds me," She faced Rin, and smiled with a sense of charm, "Do I need to charm your friends, or will you convince them that we're together?"

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Contrary to what he had acted like earlier, he actually did have a vague idea of what French sounded like. That didn't sound like it, really, but what did he know? He crawled over to the side of his twin bed that was against the wall. That's right, it was a twin bed. This could be a close fit, as he was starting to outgrow the bed all by himself, without the help of another body. And he was known by his friends to toss and kick at night. The poor demon. He didn't bother to change out of his clothes, or take a shower. If the demon was going to sleep with him, then she'd just have to get used to his manly scent. Wait a minute... something was wrong. His manly scent didn't seem as profound as before. Was he just getting used to it? Ha, finally! It only took 16 years of his life!

"Don't worry, I'll find some way to convince them." It was one thing to charm his mom, but he wouldn't let the demon jinx his friends. It was complicated, but if the demon did something to his friend's minds, it would be like they were different people.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 pm
Suddenly Ludique looked very, very disgusted. "Change into pajamas please, or I will use a spell to make you. My nose is very sensitive and you reek," Even if he didn't smell anymore to her, it seemed gross to her to not change out of clothing someone had worn all day. "Also, I'll be taking to wall side, because if I end up on the floor, you'll regret it terribly," She seemed like a small, frail thing. She didn't seem menacing or cruel at all, in a shirt too big and standing with her toes together, and her hair a curly, floppy mess. She looked more like an innocent, shy child. She watched Rin, happy to know that she wouldn't need to charm anyone else. She didn't exactly like charming people, because it took a lot of effect most of the time and because she had to think of every detail, or else they could break the charm. With his mother, the details were on the spot, and Ludique could add to the charm whenever she needed to. The demon looked tired, extremely so, and she crawled onto the bed, sitting so that he would have room enough to climb off and allow her the wall.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:48 pm
Rin shrugged. He didn't have any PJs. His mom never bought him any, because she knew that he never wore them. "You're out of luck, demon, my mom doesn't buy me pajamas, so..." and because he didn't want to be unconsciously jinxed by the demon, he moved to the outside of the bed. "There. You happy now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm
"Then change out of your clothes, and into a new, clean pair of boxers and a new shirt. I will not have you smelling so dreadfully while I am sleeping with you," Ludique watched him, obviously able to make him do as she bid, even as tired as she was. Or, at least, that's what she hoped to make him think. "I'm going to buy you gym shorts to wear to bed, I have some silver coins to get by with until we get my things," She commented, looking to her small pile of clothing on the ground. She looked back to Rin, though, absolutely serious.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm
Rin looked at her helplessly, and his mind was quickly reeling as he tried to process this offensive statement. "Look, you can come into my life, you can come to my school, you can pretend to be my girlfriend, for God's sake, but don't try to change my hygiene habits! I'll sleep on the couch downstairs if I must!" His voice was almost squeaking now. Why was everybody always trying to fix his manly scent? He cultivated it through many hours in the mud and through sweating hard. It was also accumulated through sleeping in that bed, as he hardly cleaned the sheets. Once every two months, about. Times varied, usually for longer. If that demon did anything to his bed...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff