Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
♪ Sound Village ↔ Cloud Village ☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 0 / 7 5 0 (-20)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----I had seen the wave of water from my scouting through Tosai's eyes, and immediately I knew things were going wrong. So, summoning Samajii I took off after him.
-----The massive bear close behind me, I focused chakra below me and started across the now lake of water where the path to Kumogakure had been only moments before. Even as I arrived, fire erupted from the blue flamed cat, and I panicked. I had to find Jack.
-----I found him quite a ways into the water, floundering helplessly in the deeper section of the flood. I shunshined to him and immediately opened the compartment of Samajii's stomach, grabbing Jack in the same motion and hauling him upward. As soon as we were in the cramped space, I closed it again. "Hold your breath..." That was all the warning I had time for before I dropped Samajii into the water.
-----I could feel the heat of boiling water even through the thick layers of wood and steel, and water that did leak into the compartment was hot enough to burn. Hissing was the only sound from outside as the flames passed over and flash-steamed what I assumed was most of the lake of water. My arms were mostly protected, but my face and legs were stinging with pain. I was unwilling to open the compartment yet, for fear there were flames beyond, and I could only hope that Samajii could take the hit.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique]
Rank - E
Description: Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target. [Each usage of this technique generates a string on each finger of a single hand.]

• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
Rank – E

• Doton: Shunshin no Jutsu [Earth Release: Instant Movement Technique]
Rank - D
Description: Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin, this one allows unimpeded access through all forms of non-chakra based rock, up to the normal allowed distance. Rock that is in the way will be spewed out to the available area around it. All forms of Shunshin can only be used thrice per battle.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:57 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 535/925______AC: 13,550
Stamina Pool: 415/415______Ryo: 6700

-----βurning came after drowning, a rapid assault on his senses. There was literally no time for thought, or reaction. Standing with flute in hand, playing his music, he was completely focused on getting the Bijuu under his sway when water had struck him. Ten feet of water in the field? Who did that?! As he tumbled through the water, trying not to lose the only breath he had, he caught sight of an ice figure. Was that...Hisugaya a Kumo Shinobi? Why would he attack them, an obvious ally? Unless he wasn't working for Kumo. The only two obvious answers were that he was either an complete and total idiot the likes of which should never exist, or he was an enemy of Kumogakure and all its allies. Either case, Jack decided he was going to punish the fool, punish him for daring to attack his home and those who were simply trying to help save it. But the water! He could not swim, not as weak as he currently was. Oh, he knew how, but his body needed time to prepare itself or it would cramp up, or worse, not be strong enough to swim.

-----Then arms fell around him, and he was inside a very hot, very deadly device.

----- It took a moment for him to realize where he was. Somehow, Shadow had arrived in time to save him and place them both within the bear. But, wait...Shadow couldn't! The bear had no chakra within its crystals, nothing stored for defense! It would eat at his newest creation, and then into Shadow himself! No, he couldn't allow that! His mind searched for a way out, to get them out of this boiling hell, a way that would put them on equal levels with the giants above. It came a moment later, a flash of memory clearer than a bell...

----- Jack floated in the air, his body suspended by the hammock he kept within his room. His eyes scanned the darkness of the walls, the shelves with their oddities, the skulls and shamanistic totems, the ingredients to witchcraft and tomes of knowledge that most in the village would kill to get a hold of. One in particular stood out in his mind, one book that detailed all the lore he had ever gathered on the Sakkakugan, the jutsu associated with it and the theories behind learning its secrets. There was one there that made him wonder if it would finish his dreams, his desires, and thus it created a desire within him to learn it. He had memorized the theories, and it was thus that he began. It always began with the activation of his Sakkakugan, and the forming of an image within his mind. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 1/13]

-----The next step, as the great Ranmaru had written in his treatise, was to fill that particular imagine in your head with emotion. The emotions were a bridge between reality and fantasy. In this particular situation it was something happy, something fluffy and fun, for he did not desire to instill terror in his younger friend sleeping next door. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 2/13]

-----The next step was to touch the image with his Chakra and sense it out. He had to feel out all of the muscles, the insides, the small scents and sounds. This had to be real, as real as any illusion could be, for it to remain alive and real. The only fearful part involved was that he had to become this. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 3/13]

-----The muscles needed to be defined more. He was, in this situation, turning into a rabbit. It was a simple form, tiny, yet useful to his tricks he performed for children. The tail came next, bushy and bushy could be. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 4/13]

-----Jack lost the image as his mind tried to wander. Annoyed, he began again, this time jumping back to where he had been and pushing ahead to the nose. He wanted the nose to twitch, like a bunny's should be. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 5/13]

-----The next step was more difficult than he would have believed. The skeletal structure of a bunny was quite different than he had expected when he had studied it, and it was even more difficult to get it down right. The muscles came after, but with this he struggled the most. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 6/13]

-----What was it about muscles not working in his mind? Remembering where muscles go simply took too much time. Yet, he could not bypass this step, or he would be unable to move. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 7/13]

-----The muscles finally came into place. The next step were the organs. The circulatory to be exact. There were so many small ventricles he had to worry about, lest he would surely die instantly. Could he die in this form? He did not know. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 8/13]

-----Taking a deep breath in his hammock, Jack turned over to be more comfortable as he finished the heart. This was truly getting tedious, creating something he had studied into his mind. But, if it worked... [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 9/13]

-----Finally it was time for the fur. The great fur, the fluffy fur of the bunny. It was fluffy, cute, and adorably soft. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 10/13]

-----Finally he began to pull his chakra to himself and feed it into the image. It was odd, feeling his body become liquid, become something else that formed into another form. He felt his muscles form, his bones, his organs... [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 11/13]

-----His fur formed next. It was fine, overly fine, beautiful and fluffy. He knew without a doubt that it had been done perfectly, if a tad blacker than it was meant to be. His skin stretched tight across his frame, formed completely. [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 12/13]

-----At last there he was, his body formed completely. At last, he had mastered the strongest power of his Sakkugan. And without waking Shadow! [Training :: Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ] - X Rank → 13/13 |/| Complete]

-----Jack's eyes snapped open wider, his irises burning a deep, crimson red. Instantly his body began to change, his muscles, his skeletal structure, his organs all becoming a dark shadow substance that pushed through the cracks of the puppet and out into the water. However, the instant before he was completely out, he shunshined.

-----Wind began to pickup dispite the flames, and a hollow roar came from thin air as the sky darkened with clouds of rain. Lightning lanced across the sky, thunder boomed, and shadows lengthened. It was as if a summoning had been created, a summoning that altered the elements themselves. There was a loud fump of displaced air behind the Nibi, slightly to the side and just above where the Shaman hid in the aura of the Bijuu. And there came into existance a beast of nightmare, writhing tendrils a hundred feet long and smaller coming together, forming and reforming until a creature larger than all of the current beasts on the field stood before them. A gaping set of jaws opened on its face, two mouths in total, with black flames dripping from one and green flames from another. It roared with a voice not unlike a thousand thunderclaps at once. Mouths and eyes opened along its length, eyes that bore an uncanny resemblance to the knowing eyes of forlorn children, mouths filled with razor sharp teeth that slavered with blood and gore. The reek of rotted flesh and death permeated it like a cloud, choking those who inhaled it too deeply. Eight arms spread out to its sides, arms made of tendrils and forming grasping razor-claws at the end of each. The ground at its feet, the ground that came in contact with it or the liquid dripping from its body, rotted and burned as if acid were eating away at it. No, not acid. As if life itself were drained from it completely.

-----Secretly, however, stashed atop the great monster's head, lay Shadow in his puppet. To Shadow a voice would speak from a mouth that formed just beside his head, a whisper that only he could hear. "Shadow! I need you to take down that Shaman! He is helping the Bijuu somehow!" The voice was Jack's, oddly, but where Jack was physical remained unknown.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

Tao-Benshin

BlackFruity

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

digital m u f f i n s

Yo-ko

Ergo War

Grand Chevalier Haji

Quote:

• Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]
Rank X (S for training)
While the Sakkakugan is active, the user will place a powerful mixture of techniques over themself- a combination of genjutsu and transformation abilities. This technique results in the user taking on most any form they desire, though it is almost always a monstrous self-manifestation forced out by mental stress. This genjutsu body is able to interact with physical forms, basically meaning that the genjutsu itself is "real."
Guild Description: Forms created are given by their size relevant to the chakra given, minus jutsu abilities. E-ranks are about lizard-sized, D-ranks cat-size, C-ranks humanoid-sized, B-ranks lion-sized, A-ranks elephant-sized, S-ranks whale-sized, and S+ranks gain an auto physical heal while becoming dragon-sized. (i.e. mega huge) People trying to force the user out of this state require double the amount of chakra to be expelled, in the form of Kai.

• Body Flicker Technique → E Rank

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

❝ we don't stand a chance broken and divided
xxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxx║ « kirigakure ║ « chakra ° ║ « jounin ║ « stamina

This creature was proving to be very difficult to lure into any sort of restraint. As it continued it's rampage Katsuya began to grow agitated. It had totally bypassed anything that would have potentially subdued it and the added reinforcement of Sypher, Inka, and three other strangers their teamwork was off. Things were overlapping and proving useless against the creature. Someone needed to seal it. That was the only way to contain the heavy chakra that fueled this damn shell of a beast. They were literally battling a firey storm of chakra. Mi was sure they would tire before this thing did. No matter how strong they were. Strength which she knew she was sadly lacking. Katsuya sensed the rampant energies within the beast, long before her summoner could and warned her by calling her name. Mi looked over at the feline creature and then was again pitched from Katsuya with an awkward roll of Katsuya's body. The summons took another defensive stance against the flames but knew she wasn't up to par with the strange heat. She divided, weakening instantaneously. It was going to take her much longer to come back from this than the first time. Mi, barreled through a few trees before slowing herself down enough to properly land and not suffer body breaking damage. She was outside the direct line of fire, funny, but still felt the heat licking her skin and threatening to leave her with a third degree burn. The heat at a distance was as strong as the heat form the center. "Katsuya!!" Mi called, worried for her summons who had not formed herself once again. The small slug that had hung onto Mi's form as she had been pitched spoke up. "I need time....it's very strong my lady..." Mi felt relief flood her instantly. Only time? That was hard to give....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040/770 | AC 23,700

|
For the love of- Sypher sprinted back in several large hops, dodging to avoid the earth that was ripped up as the beast broke loose of his roots. As the water surged from another source, he found himself almost crushed right back into the earth. There was a watery pop as he vanished before the heat turned him into a prune and he reappeared on one of the fallen trees for a moment before vanishing again <******** KUMO MORONS. his mind seethed as, for the last time, he touched down just outside the swirling wind storm. He was....soaked. His hair hung like a wet mop down his back and over his face, giving him the appearance of a soaked cat. A soaked cat with a murderous aura of pure and ill contained rage. First, at the moronic, foolish, stupid, retarded s**t eating crap faced MORON who had decided it was a good idea to waste all their efforts by flooding the damn area. For that foolish idiot, Sypher had choice words but without a way to express them, he turned his gaze ont he.....monstrosity that he assumed had come from Jack WE DO NOT NEED ANOTHER MONSTER AROUND, JACK, THANK YOU. Sypher's lips were tight and white with repressing his desire to scream. Looking around, he did a quick search for both Mi and Inka, the only two who seemed to be doing any real good at this junction. Mi was still appearing to engage the beast so, casting his senses out to find Inka, he sprinted to her side "Can she do anything about this while the........Kumo shinobi do whatever they are doing?" he asked, meaning the slug. He didn't know if slugs had gender but he assumed that if it was working with Mi, it could be female? Weird logic but hey. He located Inka and turned his head, trying to place him in sight while still waiting for Mi's reply.

((Shunshin x 3))

Tao-Benshin

BlackFruity

Lanfear

chrissy b e a n

Yo-ko

Ergo War

|

|

| This is what I am & I will always be this |
| And that's all I'll ever want to be |

| That is all that I need |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:33 am
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 495/550
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 220/250
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
At the approaching large mass of the demon's tail, Inka leaped back, pulling out his piece of paper and funelling in chakra to escape the debris and thrown lumps of earth and wood. The paper exapnded and its four points reached the four points of his limbs, enabling him flight up into the sky, and out of danger. Up in the sky, he witnessed the flush of water suddenly surging through the forest, crashing into the demon. He was also able to see Mi, without her enormous slug, ahead of the demon. Inka was drifting down towards a dead tree to land safely when a sudden chakra flare and then rush of heat expanded below him. The flames reached out rather than up, thankfully, but the heat was enough to catch his paper kite and send him up once more, flinging him higher and closer to Mi. Using his Fuuton affinity he caught and stabalised himself, heading towards Mi now he was suddenly closer to her. Getting close to the former Mizukage, he folded his arms and sky dived down at sudden speed, flinging his arms out before the last second to send his momentum forward instead of down, his feet finding purchase of a chunk of floating log, sailing it toward Mi. Upon reaching Mi and Syy, Inka folded the kite, stopping the chakra that kept him in motion. Inka hated the cold, and knew his robe would be far too heavy once soaked for him to move efficiently, and keep his body temperature up.

"Syy?" Inka blinked at the soaked man, a look of empathy coming over his features as he unconsciously reached out to brush hair from Syy's face. He was still perched on the log, very unwilling to get wet. "Is anything we're doing having an effect?" He asked, looking between the two.

Jutsu: Takoage no Waza [ Art of Kite Flying ]
Type: Bukijutsu Rank: C

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Defeatism
⊗ HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

Ergo War

Yo-ko

digital m u f f i n s

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:04 pm
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As Souh approached the border of Sound, he began to sense the chakra's, there were plenty, but one was exactly what he'd thought and hoped for; A Bijuu. As Souh approached he heard the loud roar of a creature with two mouths, yes... he could see it over the horizon. Inevitably Suoh was now in range to feel each distinct chakra... Yes, the Kiri shinobi were definitely here; Sypher, Mii, Jack, and three other unknown ones to him. Suoh looked up to the creatures, now everything was in view on this hillside... He saw the Nibi, the terrifying creature growing from its shadow. the area was destroyed as well.. it seemed the shinobi had really worked for this. Suoh grinned and looked down beside Sypher, he had no idea he was there.... or did he? How ready were these shinobi for the coming 'danger'? Suoh stepped out of his hiding spot and with a quick dash, disappeared.

As the three shinobi were speaking, Suoh was in ear range and heard what Inka said... 'Is anything we're doing having an effect?' Depends what kind of chakra they were using.

"Sounds the Mist shinobi have come head-to-head with some issues." Suoh tumbled and landed beside Sypher, a scroll in his hand and his usual masked attire. It had been a while since he'd seen these people... and he was unsure if he was completely welcome. Suoh gave a smirk to Sypher as in one hand he swung a kunai back in his holster with his hand, that had been hidden in his cloak for the time. "What's happening on my border, do you need my help?" Suoh said looking at Sypher, He stood up straight, Suoh's eyes were normal but the glow in his eyes were glimmering, lively.... excited.

Suoh's eye's datrted the the Nibi and the monstrosity and sighed "Seems you found a good demon to fight, if it had six or more tails you'd probably all be dead by now." Suoh said being cynical, and with a hint of mischief. He smiled and crossed his arms, looking onto the beast. As the others spoke Suoh zoned in and stared at the Bijuu, he began to focus. Not on the beast, or the Kiri shinobi, no... he was focusing into the chakra around him, and Sypher.... and Inka, and everyone... including the Nibi. This was step one in the great plan.

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1210 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1210 cP ] out of [ 1210 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 410 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 410 sP ] out of [ 410 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

Ergo War

Yo-ko

digital m u f f i n s

Lanfaer

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 am
Everything was going swimmingly--quite literally for some people--until the Nibi felt a large presence behind itself. Its last attack notwithstanding, the cat was pretty sure that large movements of air should not have been happening that close to it. The new arrival was much larger than anything else on the field, it seemed, and as such warranted a special amount of attention. The cat, without turning around, whipped its tails at the monster behind it. One of the tails left behind itself a trail of blue flame that hung in the air, while the other simply seemed to burn slightly more intensely than normal. At the same time, the Nibi dug its claws into the ground, almost as if it were about to run or jump. It seemed that this giant creature was the Nibi's only foe for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:32 am
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Before he could reply to Inka, Sypher felt a presence he hadn't in a year and some months. Turning the instant Suoh landed next to him, Sypher eyed him with a strangely cold and very empty expression that indicated contemplation "...no. We do not need your help, Suoh. The Kumo shinobi, though, look like they could use aid." he turned away, looking at Mi then Inka before he spoke "Dismiss your summons, Mi. We are leaving..." he looked at the demon as it prepared to do battle with Jack's creation. He was slowly drying off, the water evaporating, but a thick knot had formed in his center. It was dark and angry and his attempts to ignore it were doing little good so instead he acted on it "The Kumo shinobi have arrived to deal with their own. Seeing as that one," he nodded to the figure who had first issued the blast of water that had nearly drowned them all "has decided we are no longer needed, we will leave." he said it again, firmly, and both Inka and Mi would recognize it as an order, not a suggestion. That Kumo shinobi had put them in danger and Sypher had had enough. Glancing again to Suoh, Sypher turned his attention to the monster the demon faced "JACK! Give us time! SHADOW! We are leaving, now!" he shouted to them, knowing that Jack would follow as soon as he could...disentangle himself from that thing. Gripping his wet jacket tightly, Sypher nodded to Suoh "Good luck." his offer was tight and not all that friendly at the moment. Maybe he was just annoyed at being wet...

chrissy b e a n

Black Fruity

Lanfear

Tao-Benshin

Azzuro Skyde

|

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:52 am
User Image

❝ we don't stand a chance broken and divided
xxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxx║ « kirigakure ║ « chakra ° ║ « jounin ║ « stamina

Shaking her head in a solemn 'no' she tried not to let the situation effect her nerves. The plan. It had been eradicated so swiftly by the follies of another. She wanted to strike something and that was beyond something that made up and constituted who she was. Biting down on her bottom lip she furrowed her brows, trying to think of something else. She was in a slight stupor at the moment. The demons were not something she was familiar with...Kirigakure had their own demons but they were still dormant, thankfully. Looking to the cat demon she only suspected that the dormancy of their demons would not last for very long. It was a hopelessness that seemed to squeeze her heart tightly and cause her to carry the symptoms of being short of breath. It wasn't until Inka made his entrance did she look to something other than the spot she had been fixated on staring at. As Inka exchanged intimacy with Sypher, Mi glanced away, her thoughts immediately reminding her of Zay. That was a road she was not ready to travel down and she looked back at the cat demon. What do we do now? She was not calling the shots but it still did not mean she could rest easily....There had to be something they could do....right?

Before she could indulge in that thought frame another alarming presence distracted her. Her crimson gaze flickered over towards Suoh. Immediately her stomach shriveled. This person....she didn't know who he was. The times she had seen him had been brief but each time she had been in his presence some sort of situation was in the worst of flux. This man....he resembled a talisman of misfortune. Mi wanted nothing more than to put as much distance between herself and this man but she refrained from doing so, lest she tempt the predator.

"Dismiss your summons, Mi. We are leaving..." Mi's eyes widened slightly as she looked to Sypher. That was his solution to this problem? He had been the one to bring us here and now....because of the obvious inexperience of another they were leaving? Opening her mouth slightly she wanted to speak out but the words died in her throat. Her eyes flickered with something, her hidden annoyance, before dulling out entirely. Mechanically she stepped away from the group and reached for the small slug attached to her shoulder. "Thank you Katsuya. For your help." The small slug quivered and then altogether she and the rest of her miniature pieces were sent back to her land of summons. Returning to the trio she did not meet anyone's gaze, her silence legendary. This whole situation was going to plague her with nightmares for weeks. Hopefully Kumo could handle this situation on their own. Mi wanted to find Kin but decided against it. That was not something wise of her to do. Not with Sypher so close to Kumo. Waiting patiently for their group departure she counted down from 100 to keep herself busy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 am
User Image
nka izara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chakra: 495/550
xxxxxxxSmoke in the Breezexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 220/250
xxxxxxxxxxx Life's most destructive Metaphor

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R
Inka's red eyes had been attracted to Mi's shake of her head, fingers poised at his lips to lick away the water collected from Syy's hair, and his thoughts going dark at his own inability when Suoh arrived. The sudden presence cause a knee-jerk reaction in the Chuunin's body - his muscles becoming stiff and body twisting in its perched position to spin the log her was on into a more defensive stance. The fingers at his lips darted for his robe, the tips brushing along the smooth, metal surface of his dagger. It was Mi'a lack of reaction, and Syy's own verbal adressal that kept him motionless, heart hammering out of adrenalin, shock, and a mixture of embarresment and guilt at having, most likely, being caught exchanging something with Syy many would consider to be beyond comradarie. Inka pulled his hand away from his weapon when Syy addressed Mi and himself.

The sheer force and underlying tension of Syy's voice made Inka shift in on himself, head ducking in submission and yet more guilt, yet his face remained somewhat impassive. Keeping his eyes deliberately off Suoh - some part of him felt like the man was watching them and it unnerved the Chuunin - and on Syy, his red gaze caught the way Syy held his jacket and felt an instant desire to remove his own dry robe for the older male to wear. But Syy's commanding air and present company kept him still, the desire evolving into nothing more than a passing thought. He waited for the Mizukage to move, perched on the floating wood with only some ease.

Boom, Baby!

⊗ TRAITS : Defeatism
⊗ HEALED RIGHT SHOULDER

Azzurro Skyde

chrissy b e a n

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 6 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 5 0 (-10)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----I wasn't sure what was happening. One moment we were surrounded by water, boiling liquid leaking through cracks in Samajii's armor--as a puppet, there were bound to be plenty. The next, Jack was gone, and I had the sense of height. I let myself spill out of Samajii's stomach cavity, along with whatever water was left, and scrambled to me feet.
-----My arms had been guarded, more or less, against the worst of the boiling water, but my face and legs, especially, burned. Samajii wasn't unscathed either. Great patches of his fur had been scorched but he was still standing, ready to fight. I wasn't sure he would be much help, though, given the situation.
-----I stumbled away from what I saw, falling back on my rear before realizing I'd lost my footing. Before me now stood the massive flaming cat, a Bijuu, Jack had called it. I didn't have to be a sensor to feel how much chakra emanated from the creature.
-----But where was Jack?
-----That's when I heard Jack's voice, and realized what I was standing on. A massive creature, larger than even the bijuu, that looked like something I would draw after a few days of no sleep. That was Jack? How?
-----I finally managed to register what he was telling me. Attack the shaman. What shaman? I looked around frantically for some sign of another person. Far below, I could barely make out Sypher, and a couple others from Kirigakure. The bijuu again--It was swinging its two tails toward us. I had to get away. As if on cue, I barely heard Sypher call out, telling us to retreat, and that Jack was to be a distraction. I could help with that. Climbing onto Samajii's back, I twitched a single finger for a mechanism, making a hand seal with the other hand. A compartment on the bear's underside opened, spilling more than two gallons of ink out. With the activation of the chakra, my chakra, within the ink, the volume of ink turned into projectiles that shot forward toward both the bijuu and the man I'd spotted beyond it, the one I assumed was this shaman. Thousands of them. I knew they'd have little effect, if any on the beast, but at least it would draw attention.
-----I grasped the fur at Samajii's neck tightly, bracing myself. This was still new. I hadn't gotten to try him out yet. I called out to Jack wherever he actually was. "Be careful, Jack!" With that, I had the bear sprint off, maneuvering him down the back of the the massive creature to join the others.

[Exit]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Ink Projectiles
Rank - D
Using this jutsu the user can create an almost infinite number of projectiles to hurl at their opponent, or to counter any thrown object. The ability to counter thrown weapons comes from the use of chakra in the jutsu. As the projectiles come in contact with something harder than them, which is pretty much anything other than skin, the break down into a sticky black goo that causes any flying object to loose it's aerodynamic properties and fall from the sky.

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.
Puppet Description: The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.

Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.
Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
Army of One Discipline:
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am

|
|

Chakra 1040 | AC 23,700

|
Sypher's eyes narrowed at Mi's open mouth, seeing the flicker in her eyes. She wanted to stay? She'd been reluctant to come and now that he'd realized she was correct, she was annoyed at him, angry, disappointed? What a surprise. Since she chose not to speak, neither did he and he turned his head back towards the road to Kiri. Inka was already ready to go and Sypher knew Jack would do what he could. Seeing Shadow start towards them on his weird bear "Double pace. Let's get home." he muttered under his breath, breaking into a run.

((exits))

chrissy b e a n

Black Fruity

Lanfear

Tao-Benshin

Azzuro Skyde

|

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:00 am
With a brief glance over her shoulder she turned her head and followed after Sypher. More than anything, she wanted to find Zay and burry her face in his chest. Just to feel the calm rolling off him in waves, hoping it would envelope her entirety.

[lazy person exit]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:11 am
User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxNinjutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh looked to Sypher as he spoke of leaving. Suoh couldn't help but feel as if this world was indeed going down the toilet... Sypher and everyone had closed their eyes to the shear size of the danger that was at their world's doorstep. To walk away from a demon like this, it was unimaginable for Suoh, it was cowardice, pathetic. Suoh didn't care what Sypher thought of the Kumo shinobi... Kumo was a mess, a pile right now... That white haired Kumo shinobi would watch how it's done.

Demon's in this world represented not the coming of unnatural, or anything like that. Their presence was to verify the mortality of mankind... to prove that there was something greater. Souh at first wanted immortality, but after it was evident that, even with the help of jutsu... A life of immortality would make him no more than the thing he was striving to destroy. Yes, that's right, destroy.

Akane Hakura once spoke to a Kirigakure shinobi, Sebastian Crane, telling him this world would begin to fall apart like a house of cards. As Suoh looked to the demon wrecking havoc, the Kumo shinobi standing idle, and the Kiri shinobi walking away, how would anyone agree?

"I'm disappointed Sypher... I was hoping to take down a beast with a little help, but everyone seems to be a bunch of spineless cowards." Suoh said as he looked to the Demon fighting the shadowy creature then turned to look as Sypher and his crew. He didn't care if he heard him or not. "To know that my rival is such a meek one, makes me wonder why I've been sitting idle myself."

Suoh said as he looked back at the Demon, and then sighed placing his hands together, two Shadow Clones appeared beside him. Suoh looked at the clone and the two nodded. "The Nibi is now under our custody, If the world is to much of a mess then we'll be it's caretaker!" One of the clones dashed off tot he direction of the Sound village and the two others looked at the Demon as it swung its tail then turned to face the shadowy monster... Perfect time.

Suoh's eye change into that of a snakes and his skin began to become scaly and white... His hair grew some length and he let out his tongue. It looked like a snakes tongue. The Sennin chakra around him flooded through him as he stood there and he smiled. Suoh put his hands together and quickly with a stream of handsigns, he placed his hands on the ground. And without warning chakra began to mold and for from chains and the made ripples in the ground around the Demon, then chains shot out made of Chakra! Suoh glared at the beast from behind, knowing once the chains were noticed, Suoh would then be in the fight for the rest.

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1210 cP ] - [ 120 cP ] = [ 1090 cP ] out of [ 1210 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 410 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 410 sP ] out of [ 410 sP ]
Jutsu's :: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] - Rank B, Kemono Fuuin no Jutsu [ Beast Sealing Technique ] - Rank A
Bonuses :: Sage Mode Active [ 5/5 ]

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This technique creates a solid clone of the user, unlike the empty ones formed from the traditional Bunshin no Jutsu. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two decent blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created to appear in the same condition as the original did when he/she performed the technique itself. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original even by the Byakugan- because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance.
Guild Description: Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment, and perform any technique that the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the actual number of clones formed. If two clones are made, they each possess one half (1/2) the strength of the original, four clones- one forth (1/4), etc. For simplicity reasons, rather than having to split the chakra pool evenly amongst user and clones, whenever a technique is performed by a clone, the allotted chakra cost is taken from the original, overall pool. ( If the original has 100 available chakra, and a clone performs a technique that costs 10, the available amount of chakra becomes 90. ) Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones. Clones can only be sent as far away as the immediate area, defined as the sub-forum in which the user currently resides.

Kemono Fuuin no Jutsu [ Beast Sealing Technique ]
Official Description: After creating the necessary seals, the seal formula rises up like chains and binds the target.
Guild Description: After planting his or her hands on the ground, the user activates the technique. Chains made of Chakra rise up and bind the target completely, allowing more powerful seals to be placed on the creature with much less hassle. If used on a summoning, it disappears. If used on a Bijuu, it remains bound for up to five posts before breaking free.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers