Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster]LW's Pillow Extravaganza Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:44 pm
~Photo Explosion~

Photo
Coming Soon~

LW's Mutterings
I...uhh...there are some nice photos here o//////o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm
~Scarentine Auction~

She did NOT in any way know about her bestie's plans. She swears this. Ren signed Gabrian up for the Scarentine Auction. LW hadn't originally planned on going, but she went. To support Gabe.

LW's Mutterings
I...really wasn't sure about this. Wouldn't it be awkward to show up when your boilfriend was up for auction? But...I wanted to show my support! And Ren made me curious to see how it turned out. Things were...interesting and got a little tense at one point.

Also, Ren won Gabrian. Guess I should call Alessa and tell her she is my date for the party.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm
~GROUP 2: Minipet Training 1.2~

Professor Malcolm has separated them into groups. To cook. FEAR candy. Still. Cooking. Hopefully they don't destroy this classroom. Oh and Gabrian is in her group. No Alessa to watch them.

User Image

LW's Mutterings
Well, this is not what I was expecting from this class. We have to cook. And Gabrian is in the group too. He and I should not be allowed to cook together. We also have Belladonna (a very spunky witch), West (Wrath demon~), Astra (cute fairy thing), and Aedan (fiery horse...nightmare). Should be fun, right?!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 pm
~What BFF's are best for~
{LW and Ren}

LW seeks out her BFF, concerned that he's had another oh so joyful chat with his parentals. What she wasn't expecting was to actually be taken to meet the parentals 8D

LW's Mutterings
Ren had been acting funny for too many days. So I went to find him and discovered he was on his way to visit his family. But there was just something about the way he said it that got to me. Soooo I made him take me. Besides, I've wanted to meet his family for some time! And they didn't disappoint me. His mother was very classy and had such great reactions to my presence. Medieval...now that one was fun to toy with. And she is a good kisser. Got some lungs on her too. His father...I don't like him. There is an edge to him that sets my fur standing on end. Those eyes....

...At least he isn't immune to nibbles by my most favorite mimic around! ;D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm
~The Scarentine Party~

User Image

The big party event as started. She spent several hours over at Alessa's getting ready and all prettied up. Something that was not usual for this she-wolf! LW won't admit it out loud (and DENIES it), but she is enjoying wearing her dress. It is fun to twirl in.

LW's Mutterings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm
~Track Team Try-out~

She's been eying this for some time. The she-wolf figured that she loves running already, so why not try out for the school team?

LW's Mutterings

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 am
~Belly rubs and snuggles?!~
{LW and Night}

LW finally gets to meet that adorable feline she kept talking with on groanspring! YAY more snuggle buddies! 8D

LW's Mutterings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 am
~Gabe's dirty laundry...~
{LW and Sarias}

Another late night of fun with the quartet. They picked Gabe's room this time. Everyone else had quick errands to run that morning except LW, so she decided to just sleep in. An unexpected visitor came to...LW has no idea actually.

LW's Mutterings
What is...I don't even...all I did was answer the door! Why did I answer the door? And just what did I do to warrant such...OMG that transparent b***h! Jealousy is apparently a very dangerous emotion.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 am
~Wolves-7; Demons-1~
{LW and Gabrian}

So one thing led to another, and after some begging and pleading and overall whining, LW agreed to go visit her family. Except her brothers had made a special request: she had to bring her boilfriend. Thus, LW was now taking Gabe to meet the chaos she called home.

LW's Mutterings

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 pm
~That better be a tattoo~
{LW, Ren, Gabe}

Rough, morning was rough. The she-wolf didn't get hardly any sleep thanks to her minipets and a restless mind. The usual chaos began and somehow or another, Ren just happened to stop by during a REALLY BAD MOMENT. Catching her in nothing but undergarments, he spotted a very strange looking tattoo like mark on her leg.

LW's Mutterings

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 pm
~Can I has bandaid, plz?~
{The quartet}

**NOTE: This rp takes place directly after the first encounter of LW and Sarias**

One very scared, freaked out and sore werewolf didn't want to be alone. So she went to the only room that she could think of at the time, mostly because Alessa was the only one out of her three friends currently in her room. And the overprotective side of all her friends kicks in as they demand to know what happened to the she-wolf.

LW's Mutterings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 pm
~Solo: A wolf's lullaby~

Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation

Darkness stirs and wakes imagination

Silently the senses abandon their defenses

Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor

Grasp it, sense it - tremulous and tender

Turn your face away from the garish light of day,

Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light

And listen to the music of the night ...

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm
~Under the full moon~
{LW and Ren}

It was that time again and the call of the full moon sang to the wolf's blood. LW went out for a customary evening under the stars and the moon to let her voice sing out to the moon. What she hadn't expected was for Ren to catch her out there.

LW's Mutterings
The full moon calls to the heart of the wolf. Allows us to be free. Be ourselves without any restraints.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 pm
~Good Morning, Sunshine~
{Ren, Jove, LW}

Like many of her mornings and evenings, her minipets decided to wreak havoc in her room and LW needed a break (and a place to sleep). So she headed over to her BFF's room to get a little shut eye somewhere safer (and less chaotic). She discovered that Ren had another visitor. One she had never met before. But OMG was he adorable!

LW's Mutterings

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 am
~Don't Be Scared~
{Ren and LW}

Really, it isn't that uncommon to find a certain gryphon in her room upon waking anymore. Actually, it is uncommon NOT to find said gryphon in her room. Or vice versa.

LW's Mutterings

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces