0%  [ 0 ]
Oh god Caffiend, take me right here!
13%
 13%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 61

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm
*Shakes head at the totally different conversations by the two ditsy blondes.* Not enough to keep my interest in here at the moment. stare

*Saunters back out of the thread.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 pm
Eileen50
*Watches the crowd and slaps the riding crop on her boot a few times.* twisted

Are you just going with the beat or is this something to pass the time?  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 pm
Caffiend
VVhip
Caffiend
VVhip
Caffiend
VVhip

*waggles about nervously* ok ^_^
*searches for topic of discussion, attempting to sound intelligent*

So... it's raining, huh.

Oh hun. You're not really going to start off with small talk about the weather are you? You got better in you. biggrin

Hmm... I could talk about how I think the universe is bubble or orb shaped because all other matter seems to form that kind of shape within. But that's boring.

or...I could suggest that I think the reason our avatars clothes cost so much is because we are actually 100 feet tall, thus requiring lots of fabric to make them. We just look small because the camera that takes our picture is really far away so we fit in the frame. ^_^

Well, admitted, with the exception of the pants, everything on this outfit was free. biggrin

But it is definately a more interesting topic than the obvious downpour. biggrin

Yes! Oh good point, some of the stuff is cheap. Hmm. *rethinks strategy*

Haha. You do that. biggrin

Aww, you squished my good theory. *cries in a corner, rather overdramatically* XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 pm
VVhip
Caffiend
VVhip
Caffiend
VVhip

Hmm... I could talk about how I think the universe is bubble or orb shaped because all other matter seems to form that kind of shape within. But that's boring.

or...I could suggest that I think the reason our avatars clothes cost so much is because we are actually 100 feet tall, thus requiring lots of fabric to make them. We just look small because the camera that takes our picture is really far away so we fit in the frame. ^_^

Well, admitted, with the exception of the pants, everything on this outfit was free. biggrin

But it is definately a more interesting topic than the obvious downpour. biggrin

Yes! Oh good point, some of the stuff is cheap. Hmm. *rethinks strategy*

Haha. You do that. biggrin

Aww, you squished my good theory. *cries in a corner, rather overdramatically* XD

Aww, sorry hun. *hugs*  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 am
MiroIsBored
That's just what you want me to think mad Just trying to lure me into a false sense of security while you plant a bomb in the thread and blow up all the womens. What do you have against the ladies? What did the ladies ever do to you? It... it's because we're free, isn't it? You hate us because we're free!

*Leans over and says quietly to Miro.* Maybe he's one of those "lady killers" I've read about in the newspaper. twisted wink *Grins sinisterly and snickers wickedly.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 am
Psyzapp
MiroIsBored
That's just what you want me to think mad Just trying to lure me into a false sense of security while you plant a bomb in the thread and blow up all the womens. What do you have against the ladies? What did the ladies ever do to you? It... it's because we're free, isn't it? You hate us because we're free!

*Leans over and says quietly to Miro.* Maybe he's one of those "lady killers" I've read about in the newspaper. twisted wink *Grins sinisterly and snickers wickedly.*

*facepalms* Oh for...are you really? Haha. I believe poor Miro is misinformed enough as is without you planting that in her head. Have you checked the polls? They are definately not in my favor so I think I would not make a very good, "lady killer", as you felt the need to cal me. biggrin

My god, do you always suspect men as murderers? I tell you what, lets all get along, if one of you ends up dead I shall grant you my sincerest apologies and be on my way. wink  

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ
Caffiend
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Faerie lurks, then does a flutterby* 4laugh

I don't know why, but I imagine a "flutterby" being a very adorable, faerie rendition of a gang drive-by.

*Faerie giggles* Yeah, that's the general idea! 4laugh

Haha, and people are worrying about me being lethal. What exactly are you firing anyways?

*giggles* Faerie isn't lethal. She does quite often brandish one of many magic wands and a satchel of fairy dust. She is generally known to be a good fae ... though some faes can have the reputation to be mischievous at times. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 am
*whispers to Miro*
He works for the "Jade Dragon" User Image
Beware.... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 am
*giggles* Faerie isn't lethal. She does quite often brandish one of many magic wands and a satchel of fairy dust. She is generally known to be a good fae ... though some faes can have the reputation to be mischievous at times. wink

Hmm. I do like some mischief. Good mischief or bad mischief though?

And Ayami. Tsk tsk. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:07 pm
A lady-killer? I knew it! MiroIsSmart 3nodding
lady ayami chan
*whispers to Miro*
He works for the "Jade Dragon" User Image
Beware.... User Image
eek The land of sand is grand!! gonk
:: hides behind Ayami ::
Don't eat Miro crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:33 pm
That's right hide from the lady killer behind the man eater... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:35 pm
WHERE THERE IS LADIES THERE ARE PANTIES!!!!!

*Runs in snatching all the panties he can before they start to get wise and then is gone.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

B A S T A R D

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:46 pm
lady leko-chan

You know, still not liking the whole "lady killer" motif I'm getting snagged with here. Just sayin'. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:08 pm
*Upon doing rounds, he checks out the new thread. Pulls out his Blackberry to text a few notations, then pockets it again. Surveys the place one more time, then exits the thread.* User Image  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 am
Caffiend
lady leko-chan

You know, still not liking the whole "lady killer" motif I'm getting snagged with here. Just sayin'. biggrin

Don't worry. I'm sure that most others see it as a somewhat charmless, perhaps even tragic little attempt. If you want to buck that rap, keep talking, as much and as loud as you can. You'll be rid of it, in no time.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff