Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Kakou ]|[ River Port ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 0000 ¥ AC:000019200 ¥ Chakra :630 ¥
¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

The smell of salt air and sea water was heavy in the air as Myurai approached the docks. Climbing down the stairs he made a direct line to his ship. He crossed the gangplank up onto his ship. Making his way to the helm of the ship he began getting the ship ready for departure as his crew got to work.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Renji and Igarashi made it to the docks first. Looking around she at first didn't see anyone around that she knew. Turning to her other senses she smelled the air and could smell Myurai's scent. Looking at the large ship infront of her she placed her hands on her hips. "Myurai, I know you are up there. I can smell ya." As she then jumped up onto the ship pulling herself higher then where she landed on the ship so she climbed into the boat. Looking around she saw the crew hard at work and was searching around for Myurai. Renji followed behind Igarashi and stood by her. He wasn't too fond of boats, all the rocking and such.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (2650) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Running along Igarashi he sprinted to the large vessle that was before them. Even bigger than the clone described. Leaping from the side of the dock into the boat. Landing firmly. "Im all set." Flashing some of his new weapons as he did it. "So we departing back to Kumo?"

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor :User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai laughed as he watched his students climb onto his ship. He chuckled a bit as he spoke," You do know that there is a plank right over there you can use to simply walk onto the ship right." He laughed a bit more as he continued," Igarashi, Kazurai, Renji, Welcome to the KSS Stradivarius."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

After hearing Myurai tell her that she shrugged. "So, I am a cat, anything wrong with wanting to climb?" As she then turned in her place waiting to see if Myurai would notice anything new about her. Stopping her spinning she then extended her arm towards Myurai pointing with her finger at him. "So you got a ship? What do you need a ship for? And the name is so ghastly." As she then lowered her hand to her side. Looking around she noticed the stuff being added to the ship. "Ah getting stuff for Kumo?" She could smell the salty air around her.

Renji on the other hand was a bit more hunkered down his ears back against his head. Renji could feel the motion of the water under the boat and he was not very fond of this. He could hear the lapping of the waves hitting the sides of the boat making it slightly sway. Igarashi was ok with it but Renji still sat on edge. He quickly darted for the nearest empty crate knocking over some of the crew along the way and causing them to drop their wares, climbing into the crate hiding himself from sight.

Laughing Igarashi watched her cat, the most fearsome of all creatures, scared of water. Looking over to Myurai she put on a half smile and shrugged. "The cat hates the boat." She looked back over to whre Renji was hiding and shook her head speaking again. "Poor Renji, It's sad to see it but thats how hes gonna be. Sorry about all that." She then noticed that Kazurai went over to the side of the ship watching the water below. He must of been in thought so she thought better then interrupt.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:45 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Watching the cat scramble across his ship was half sad half hilarious, seeing a powerful and noble beast run like a scared kitten. He turned to Igarashi and said," I am setting up a shop in the village and such an endeavor requires a large amount of materials to be transported at one time. Much more than any shinobi team can do without making it a huge deal. So what I decided to do what to purchase a ship." Hearing his first mate report that the ship was ready to get under way he smiled and said," Igarashi, come join me." Turning to face the bow of the ship he called out," HAUL THE ANCHORS AND LET LOOSE TO RUN FREE. SET COURSE FOR KUMOGAKURE." All of a sudden the crew all at once resounded with AYE SIR. He was rather proud in that moment. Taking a deep breath of the sweet sea water as the sails caught a gust of wind and the ship lurched forward.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image

Sighing she realized he still had not noticed. Turning as if to follow him she heard him call out to his crew and when they all yelled back to him she couldn't help but giggle. Looking at Myurai she then wondered what he wanted her to follow for. "So you mean to tell me we are gonna be working in a shop now?" She didn't sound too thrilled with the idea of sitting behind a counter. She could feel the cool breeze of the ocean on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:25 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Now that the ship was out to open sea he turned his full attention to Igarashi," Nice outfit, it looks good on you." Reaching into his belt he pulled a small scroll from his belt and handed it to her with a smile," I picked this up for you in takumi. It should allow you to expand your ability to learn jutsu a bit. I figured you could use it for ninjutsu since no offense but I dont see you being able to learn that many Katon wiht your focus being taijutsu and Renji."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 310/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Feeling a bit like Myurai didn't know much about what she was up to in learning she glared at him. But she did want to learn more and have more space. so she took the scroll without hesitation. She then went over to stand next to Myurai. Holding her hand out in a way like she was holding a orb she focused her chakra into her hand and produces a flame in her hand. Smiling at it she looked at Myurai. "Care to test my fire ability?" She then smiled some making the flame in her hand grow bigger just by adding a bit more chakra to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

When she asked to spar with him he smiled and said," Thank you but not right here on the ship. You know wood and fire dont mix too well. Besides its a really really long walk/swim back to land." He looked back towards the bow with a smile at the progress they were making.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

Shaking her head she then thought of an idea. "Ok no fire, how about a regular spar?" Looking over the side of the boat she saw numerous sea animals swimming along the boat. She then thought about Renji. Turning around she leaned back on the side of the boat with her elbows. The sun gleamed off her body making her metal hair ties shine a little bit. Closing her eyes she could feel the waves below the boat, the motion of the boat was calming. Her tail twitching while she soaked up some rays.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai smiled and said," Tell ya what, since we dont have room to do anything here when we return to Kumo we can have a no holds bared spar. Sound good?" Out upon the horizen he could see Lightning country closing quickly. Turning from Igarashi he ordered the ship to half sails and to prepare to pull into the docks.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:23 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai sat and watched over the ocean as they were sailing. The waves washing against the boat making it rock as they made their way to Kumo. Glancing over at Myurai and Igarashi as he called her over. Listening a bit then hearing that he had bought her a scroll. Turning his head back towards the ocean he lowered his head a bit thinking to himself 'Why did he buy her something she never asked for.. Whats his aim on her? I understand she has much potential as a student to him. Or maybe she asked for it much earlier when they were not together?' Reassuring himself that he was over thinking the situation but quickly being reminded. 'Then again all of us show great potential he said. And as far as he could remember Haituro was added to the team recently. Wouldn't he need something more than any of us? If we are to be an effective team together we cant have one of us slowing the rest down.'

(Reizaa Saakasu [ Laser Circus ] post 5/9)

Gritting his teeth he could not come up with an answer that sounded good enough in his mind. Glancing back over at them. He knew in his mind that a bit of jealousy had started to set in. Due to his thoughts. Trying to suppress it he looked down at the water and started to draw some up to him off the side of the boat. Forming small balls of water he shot a few out off the side into the ocean. Making some distant splashes off the water, even skipping some as they bounced off the water surface.

Not really feeling satisfied he turned around putting his elbows on the side of the boat watching the rest of the crew run around. Looking over at Igarashi trying to write off his thoughts as over calculating the situation. Ether way his overjoyed feeling inside about what took place last night had suddenly felt hollow.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

"Fine." She sighed and stood upright. She then noticed Kazurai was looking at them. Smiling she looked at Myurai and then back to Kazurai. Smiling more she quickly rushed over to Kazurai leaping up at him hoping her would catch her in his arms. Her mind was still remembering what took place last night. It really made her feel better after what happened.

Renji stuck his head out of the box looking around, Seeing that he was still on the water he quickly ducked back in. Such a scared little kitten he was.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:40 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (0) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 345/345 | Stamina: 285/285~

User Image

Forgetting most of what he was thinking as Rashi approached him. Not being able to hide his smile with her walking towards him like that. His face going a bit shocked when she jumped towards him. Not even able to think he jumped slightly to meet her in the air and land with her more gracefully than if she would have just collided with him.

Looking into her eyes deeply the warm comfort returned to him not even caring about what he previously had thought. 'She loves me.. and that's all I need to remember. Whatever Myurai's aim might be, her heart belongs to me.' Refusing to put her down he just stared at her as if he was having a full conversation just with her eyes.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Techniques Learned:

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces