Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Shiyakusho ]|[ City Hall ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:21 pm
"I suspected as much," Wayland responded stoically at the news that Axel was not there on behalf of his Daimyou.

He listened silently as the boy spoke of giants, only reacting when presented with Ice Vein. At the sight of such an odd blade, he leaned forward and scanned the length of the blade. There was a small twinkle in his eye at the sight of the blade, but he did not smile.

"I regretfully must tell you that we know little of the situation in question. It briefly caused a stir in our humble village when supplies were cut off in its aftermath, but we know little more than what you just stated. There was a struggle, and mountains wound up scattered like so much dust on the wind."

He stroked his beard contemplatively, sending out a fresh wave of the burning charcoal scent.

"I am very interested in that blade of yours, but we are craftsmen, not warriors. The best we can do is offer you arms if you supply the warriors." Wayland leaned back in his chair, assuming the same intimidating pose he had when the boy arrived. "I apologize for not being more useful to you in your endeavors, Mr. Storn. I am willing to bargain for the information you spoke of and access to the Gelel vein, but our forces are for our defense only."

He bowed his head apologetically, but only briefly.

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:50 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Day 13

I pursed my lips at hearing that. He had nothing to offer me, nothing concrete or even worth my time, just hot air. I looked into his eyes for a moment, and ultimately sighed. “While this village is inhabited by craftsmen, I was under the impression you were traders.” Slowly, I got up from the chair and coiled my fingers around Ice Vein. “Traders don’t only trade goods, they trade information.” My anger was, to some extent, clouding my judgement, but I made no attempt to relax, or defuse myself. “If you want weapons like Ice Vein, my price is information on who is responsible for what happened to my family. If you can’t pay that price, I’ll just have to go bark up another tree.” Slowly I pulled the sword from the table and set it on my hip. Perhaps if I played hardball with this Wayland I would be able to get something, if not, there were a few other people that might be of help, but as far as I was concerned, this building was my best shot at finding those responsible for killing my family. “Rival villages, enemy organizations, anything. Who would want to attack the Village Hidden in the Clouds? Who has the most to gain from doing so?” I had turned to leave the room, but the anger, coupled with the exhaustion from the training, labor, and lack of sleep of the last week and a half, had begun to mix into a dangerous melting pot, which, when one took into consideration the raging hormonal cocktail that was a thirteen-year old boy. I felt like I was ready to blow at any second if I didn’t get information that I needed, briefly, in between the rage, I got signals of lucidity though. Perhaps Wayland did not in fact know anything and I was just simply overreacting. But the way he stroked his beard rubbed me the wrong way, and the fact that such an unpleasant smell came every time he moved just made it worse. My opinion of him was not high at the moment, and with each passing second, I felt it get worse.

Ryo: 3395
AC: 9530

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.
Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.
Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank
Formless: Longbow D Rank
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.2 In Strength
Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs
Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:45 pm
"I see you are displeased," Wayland responded calmly. "It is as you say: we are traders as well as craftsmen, and on top of that purveyors of information. We have charts and maps detailing the locations of mines and current information on safety of trade routes and potential shifts in the market. The internal affairs of the Great Villages are of little use to us, so we do not bother with them."

The mountain of a man folded his hands on his desk. He was not outwardly concerned with the boy's emotional state., but he was not particularly callous about it either.

"As a native of the Cloud, you should have some idea what groups threaten your homeland," he continued. "The United Hidden Villages and the terrorist organization calling itself Evergreen are common foes to all major Villages. I know not whether either of them possesses the power to inflict damage on the scale of the attack on your home."

"I am truly sorry for what you have experienced, and I hope that you find the information you are searching for." Wayland bowed his head as he spoke. "The Village Hidden in the Clouds would likely have the most information on this matter, if you could get them to talk with you. The next time you return, I pray it is in better times."

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:57 am
[User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I stopped in my tracks when I heard him talk. He was right, why would a trading village have such information? This idea was stupid, Wayland was of no help, and me coming here and being so… combative… was counterproductive. “The UHV… Evergreen… The UHV are in control of Otogakure aren’t they?” I was thinking out loud. I had heard of the United Hidden Villages before, but never of this Evergreen group. I mulled the idea of going there and cracking some skulls until I got the answers I needed, but before I was strong enough to take on an entire village (if indeed I would ever be that strong) I needed more training. I need to be strong enough to defeat Kaileer ten times over, and at this point, the only thing I can manage is an underhanded tie, where I die and he is, at best, horribly maimed. I moved my hand to the bridge of my nose while I tried to concentrate. “I’m sorry.” I broke abruptly without looking at Wayland. “It’s been a rough couple of days,” I conceded, slowly removing my hand from my face. “There’s one thing I want to ask of you before I leave. Do you have any jobs I could do for you? For the village? Anyone that needs to be hunted down, caravans that need to be protected?” There was a hint of shame in my tone when I asked for this, it felt as if I was begging for a job. It felt dirty, very much so, but I had nothing else I could do, no money flow. Fighting was what I did best, so maybe I could get money off it.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.
Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 am
"If it's money you need," Wayland began with a look of intense seriousness in his eye, "you could always apprentice under one of our craftsmen. Making things with your own two hands is one of the most fulfilling ways to earn some coin there is. Of course, if you're looking for something more active..."

Wayland grabbed a stack of papers and dragged them to the center of the desk. He thumbed through them for a few moments before sighing, returning that stack to its original position, and grabbing a different one.

"...there is a trapper nearby disrupting our hunters' productivity. He's a nice enough fellow, but hardheaded. We haven't been able to chase him out due to the traps he's set up around his campsite. If you're looking for a quick bit of coin, I'd suggest getting him to leave." He slid a small dossier on the trapper across the desk. "Guarding caravans is easy money, but it isn't very lucrative right now."

Trapper Dossier
Name: Alexei
Threat Level: Suspected at least C-Rank.
Description: Pale skin, red hair, blue eyes, 6'2" tall. Wears furs and covers self in dirt to hide himself from animals. Uses rabbits as bait to catch larger predators, which he eats. Has stated he will not leave until he draws out a creature rumored to inhabit the forests nearby--a colossal rabbit called the Moon Bunny by children--but there has never been any visual confirmation that the creature exists.
Note: Some comments he has made suggest he hails from the Waterfall Village, and thus may have training as a shinobi. Caution suggested.
Reward: 1000 Ryou if Alexei leaves. Additional pay may be granted if the task proves significantly more difficult than anticipated. Leaving him alive preferred, as he's done nothing thus far to warrant being killed.

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:02 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I gave the man a court nod. This seemed like an easy enough job, granted one where I would have to exercise my brain, not my sword, but at this point I wasn’t in a position to argue with the man. “Where is Alexei’s camp? If I’m to find him and apprehend him I’m going to need all the information I can get a hold of. Additionally, once I catch him, is there any place I can go to pick up more jobs like this, without having to come bother you.” I said, crossing my arms. Once Wayland answered these questions, I would leave.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 am
"About 200 meters downstream from the riverside docks," Wayland responded, his tone slightly more grave than previously. "I would watch your step if I were you. He may be trapping animals, but if you're not careful, you'll fall prey to them as well. Pending your success, I'll contact our security forces and have them put together some jobs for you. You'll find them with the secretary."

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I walked back into the city hall after a day’s work, but I was somewhat disappointed with Alexei, I was looking forward to having him live in the Grand Temple Citadel. That place needed a name now that I thought about it, but I would think of that later. For now, I made my way to the secretary, gave her a small smile, and said “Wayland told me to come here once I was done with my mission. I was supposed to get Alexei to leave the river port, I managed to talk him into leaving with minimal effort. He said it would take him about eight hours to clear the entire place and leave. I could check again in eight hours to make sure that Alexei is gone, but for the most part, my job is done.” I took a pause and looked around me before I continued. “I’m just here to collect my cash, and wondering what exactly do I have to do to open a temple in Takumi.” Opening a small temple here was necessary if I wanted to honor my family, and spread our vision of what it meant to live by the word of our lord Jashin. “Oh,” I added, snapping my fingers as if I had forgotten something, “I was wondering if you had any other jobs I could do. Preferably something that involves hitting people. If not, I was wondering if you knew a place that would give me that opportunity.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:48 am
The secretary nodded and retrieved an envelope from a drawer. She opened it, counted out the money, then closed it again and handed it over. 1000 Ryou was Axel's, issued on successful completion of the job. It might have seemed odd that there was no confirmation process, but it was also possible that word could have already made its way back through some heretofore unseen chain of information dispersal. The next two matters--that of the shrine and the next job--were dealt with simultaneously:

"The creation of any new buildings of large enough to allow residence or gathering will require a permit costing 5000 Ryou. Small shrines of the type that simply house statues must have a footprint no larger than one meter in each direction on land and two meters in height; the permit for these is 500 Ryou," the secretary responded almost mechanically while skimming a job form. "Wayland put together this job specifically for you. Please read it over."

The secretary slid the jobs form across the desk, expecting immediate compliance as though there were no alternatives. The form was similar to the last one, but attached were pictures of a dog-like creature and a heavily damaged building.

Wayland's Choice
Job Title: Clearing the Disruption
Threat Level: B-Rank.
Description: A pack of wild dogs has moved in to a ruined building on the edge of town, near the old Armistead Barracks. While typically not a major problem, these creatures seem to be led by a creature of extraordinary size. Thus far the only casualties have been livestock and wildlife, but it's only a matter of time before these creatures start going after humans. Kill or drive out this pack before this happens.
Note: These creatures have started affecting migratory patterns for commonly hunted animals. A few hunters have scraped together a small bonus fee if the creatures are killed.
Reward: 800 Ryou, plus rights to the carcasses. Additional 700 Ryou if the dogs are killed.

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:36 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I listened to the secretary. 5000 Ryo was a lot, but I needed more temples, I needed them to honor the memory of my family, to redeem Jashinism in the eyes of men… and I would have to deal with getting priests for them later. I looked over the envelope and gave a small nod. This should be easy enough. “I have been living in the barracks with an old man, he pays me for my work there… I don’t remember seeing any dogs around there…” I thought long and hard, but nothing came to me. “I’ll do it anyway, not so much for the money in this case, but to keep the old man safe. Also, take this, and keep the left over from the next mission so I can make the temple. Here you have 4395 Ryo, plus 605 from the following mission should cover the expenses.” I left the Ryo in front of her and quickly left the city hall to get rid of the dogs.

Ryo: 0

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:39 pm
▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image
~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350/350 Stam:: 190/190 Ryo: 2,950 AC:450

Houou sat at the steps of the city hall building, still pondering the events of his last mission. What an odd town this had turned out to be indeed. However the work was plentiful and the pay was fair. "now to figure out my next move. I can't sit idly by as the other work their asses off." he murmured to himself as he always did, completely unaware of the world around him. Maybe he would find an oprrunity in this bustling part of town.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:56 am
User Image

『 ♔ 』
"You may only call me Ōjo. "

"Then you will stand up and accompany me." The voice of a stern, young
              woman cut through the air from behind the lazying Rogue. "And brush the filth
              from your clothes before following. I'll have you at least attempting to look
              the part." No rustle of the fabric, depite the vulminous layers of thick material
              draped over her form, nor any sound of footsteps though her walk showed a
              hint of traditional footwear - geta. Geta were quite distinctive in the
              noise they made, so perhaps the young maiden wearing them had the bottom
              padded? Her hair was imacculate, though the silken sheen may be equal
              parts natural and cosmetics at work, though she did not tilt her head down to
              peer at Houou, so the movement of her hair did not give it away.

The young woman had walked up to Houou's side, her head tilting slightly to
              the side so she would peer down and out of the side of her gold eyes. She
              didn't bother tilting her head. The disinterested look on her face and crisp
              lines of her make up made it look like she didn't even know how to bend
              her head down.

"You will address me only as Ōjo." She spoke, her words as crisp as dry ice.
              She began walking forward again, away from the entry of the Hall. "We head
              for the less morally-guided side of town." Ōjo graces the Rogue with a glance
              over her shoulder. "Or do you plan to wallow in your own misery for the rest of
              the day?" She doesn't wait for a response, her feet taking her away on silent
              steps and chin held slightly above the straight horizen, her arms meeting in
              the other's sleeve.

Shou Senju

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:46 pm
▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Uzumaki|├▬

User Image
~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 350 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 2,950 AC:450

Houou's eyes widened at the sound of the woman's cold, stern voice. He was frozen in his tracks, not from shock or surprise, but from sheer fear. Even in his trance like state of thought, it wasn't easy to sneak up on Houou. This young woman could have taken his life if she had intended to. He didn't move to even meet her eyes. He was still unsure of how to respond to this interaction, but his tactical mind quickly overcame that fear. Houou would have to trust in his own strength and take the risk in trusting this you woman. As Øjo walked off, Houou was finally able to look up at his employer. Her movements were captivating and terrifying... the woman made not a sound as she moved forward, with elegance and poise.
Houou's face became relaxed as he rose to his feet. He was deep in thought, as he gave himself a good dust. He quickly began to bridge the gap between him an her, fixing his hair in the process. He could tell that this job would be just as troublesome as the last.

Blackfruity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Axel Storn

Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640 l Kodokumaso's Chakra - 0/1,000

Day 14

Axel walked slowly into city hall and moved all the way to the secretary that had been handling him. He stood and waited for her to finish whatever it was she had been doing prior to his arrival, and only then did he speak. “Good morning ma’am.” He began speaking. All in all, he was happy to see her, mostly because it meant that he was still alive, and that he would be able to open his temple in the city. “I finished the mission as you asked…” His voice lingered for a moment, unsure what to say next. “I um… I think I have something to report… About the dogs. But… But I’m not sure what to make of it.” He swallowed, wondering what exactly to say. “There was someone there with them. I didn’t see him, or her, but I saw the tracks. They were definitely human. What’s more…” Again, Axel hesitated. This part of the tale was the one that would be the hardest to believe. “After killing three of the dogs, I got hit with a jutsu, it gave whoever it was time to escape. I went after them, and then the dog and human tracks merged into one, huge, animal track. They were larger than me… I-I can take someone to see them if you like. If these animals were causing trouble for Takumi, they weren’t mindless feral dogs. Someone was behind whatever it was they were doing before you sent me to get rid of them. At least… That’s what I think.” With that reported, Axel scratched the back of his head, nervous, conscious of just how stupid the entire thing sounded to anyone that hadn’t seen the tracks. “Regardless of that… I’d like the permit to build the temple please. This mission should finish covering my expenses for that. I would also like another job, similar to the last one you gave me… Something with important ramifications… if at all possible. This mission would have to wait until I finish construction of the temple, of course.” He bowed before the secretary after he finished speaking and waited for her reaction to all the information he had just dumped on her.

Ryo: 0

OOC:

Total Chakra Spent:
Total Stamina Spent:

Chakra Refunded from Vitality:
Stamina Refunded from Vitality:

Technique Used:

• Pressure Wave: When swinging your weapon, you can create a crescent shaped chakra wave, five feet wide by one foot long, that can travel up to about 100ft before dissipating. A hit from it can be as strong or possibly even stronger than a normal blow. Unfortunately- it leaves your katana without a chakra scabbard and you must activate it again. [3 Post Cooldown]

Passives:

[Passive] Stone Will: While wielding Kodokumaso, all techniques that do not come from Kodokumaso itself cost 15 extra stamina, but have their power moderately increased.

PA: Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.

PA: Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.

Ergo War

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:29 pm
The secretary stared blankly at Axel as he explained the situation, her eyebrows not moving even a single millimeter in any way that could give off her feelings on the story. When he finished speaking, she retrieved an envelope from a drawer from within the desk, checked over the contents, and handed it over.

"Your story matches up with the reports we've been getting from hunters. They said a huge wolf ripped through the trees, though they also mentioned something about some dogs in its mouth. Well, in any case, your reward is 800 Ryou. With the 605 Ryou taken for your permit, that leaves you 195 for the completion of the job. Unfortunately it seems you didn't actually kill the dogs, so I can't authorize the additional 700 from the hunters." The secretary produced a document and indicated the places Axel would have to sign to gain legal ownership of the land he'd use for his shrine. Immediately after she was done explaining that, she made a short trip to Wayland's office and returned with a second envelope for Axel. She wouldn't talk about its contents, instead focusing on the paperwork for the rest of their interaction.

Envelope Contents
Job Title: Stop the Smugglers
Threat Level: B-Rank.
Description: There has recently been evidence of illicit activities being performed under the guise of normal business, namely smuggling. I've used my contacts and some wanderers who were passing through to limit the impact and scope of these activities. Unfortunately, it seems the smugglers have cottoned on to this fact and are looking to change tactics soon. They pass through the docks every two days on a ship called the Defiant, but you'll find them on a small red vessel with no more than three people aboard and a load of their goods. Take them out. Alive is preferred, but don't limit yourself to that if push comes to shove.
Reward: 800 Ryou. An additional 800 Ryou if they're brought in alive.

Aegon VI Targaryan

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces