Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Silver Forge :: Smith and Arms Dealer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:30 pm
Akane then walked into the next store, he was getting tired and his load was getting heavy. with a giant turtle shell on his back and three giant books in a bag he was getting slower only by a bit. "3 medium elemental weapons please." he said, the man nodded and handed Akane the weapons. He sighed and continued on.

4000 - 2400 = 1600 Ryo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 am
Yo-ko

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

The sebastian clone picked up the blade "death's all consuming" from the arms dealer, then poofed using a reverse summoning technique.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfafSxb0qo
Chakra Lvl :: 475
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Upon arriving inside the shop, Suzume smiled to Kaza, the black smith who forged such fine weapons. "Welcome! Here for a weapon?" asked the man, smiling as Suzume approached the counter. "Actually, I need you to reforge this weapon, reinforce it, make it more durable, sharper, able to use chakra to make it cut through jutsu and genjutsu." The man raised a brow as Suzume handed him her father's blade, obviously quite interested and even more so as she went into detail about what she wanted and the design. "I see, I see... not terribly complex, but I will say it is quite interesting to hear about. It will be a beautiful master piece for such a pretty young woman, no charge, see me in a day." Smiling softly, Suzume nodded but before leaving, she looked about the shop for anything she might need.

Speaking with Sakana, she purchased some smoke bombs and wires before leaving to take a look at all of the other shops.

Purchased ~ Custom Weapon [x1] 0 Ryo

Smoke Bombs [x6] 200 Ryo

Wire [x10] 1000 Ryo

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having spent the day around Takumi, looking at the various things available to buy, Suzume returned to the shop for her weapon. Upon returning to the shop and walking up to the counter, Kaza smiled to her and said "Good timing. Your weapon is all ready, fresh from the anvil." Moving towards the back, Kaza soon returned with Suzume's new sword and handed it to her.

Suzume smiled softly as she took the sword, it felt amazing, and she hadn't even unsheathed the blade then. Tying it to her side, the red head bowed and said "Thank you very much, Mister Kaza. I'm grateful for your help." Waving it off, the male told her to come back any time she needed more weapons or for them to be touched up. After thanking him once more, Suzume turned and left the shop. It was about time she went back to Hare island and beseech Usagichi once more.

((Exit to Takumi Gates))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Virgil entered the forge, and handed the blacksmith his 400 ryo: "One small weapon, short katana." He ordered simply, not saying too many words so as to distract from his purpose. The blacksmith handed him a pre-made sword--at the moment, Virgil didn't need anything too fancy, he just needed a blade that would get the job done and allow him to train. With another nod, Virgil hurried back to his village with his new weapon so as not to be missed.
[Exit]

Purchased: One [1] Small Weapon: 300 Ryo (300 ryo from missions used for purchase)

╚══════════════╝

[ Theme: [x] ]

[ Chakra: 220 ]
[ Techniques Used: None ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:53 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

Sebastain dropped in, and offered the plans for Basalisk to the smith. Upon doing this, he purchased a cache of 10 senbon, thanpromptly left to get other things.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 pm
Sebastian's clone entered the shop, recieved Basalisk from the creator, then reverse summoned it off to the real Sebastian, and dispelled himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:00 pm
Sebastian entered and grabbed a small Chakra steel knife. leaving, he had other places to shop.

-700 ryo  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm
Mak entered, grabbed his preordered custom blade and left. No payment necessary after all  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:18 pm
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:0 |-| 0

Kurai walked into the shop and looked around. He walked to the front desk and spoke with he employee. "I'd like a bow." He said, lookinng at him. He respoded with a smile and nodded/ "1 day" He said as he got to work.

"Life's to short to be serious"

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Genin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:0 |-| 0

Kurai returned and talked to the store keeper. He looked in the back and got him his bow. He paid him and left.

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Chakra: 500/500
Stamina: 645/645

Knives found the forge and took a look around the shop. He found the master of the shop and inquired about his weapons. "I can make both, but it shall take a day."

Knives had smiled at the prospect of both weapons in a day.

"Each."

"Oh I see. Well very well I can wait that long, though perhaps. I'll take 2 packs of the medium projectiles and then 2 explosive note sets. Perhaps this can speed things along?" he asked

"One day, come back then. Til then enjoy your goods." the man smiled as he and knives exchanged money and goods.

(-900 Ryo)  

Jaxdrill

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:16 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Chakra: 565/565
Stamina: 680/680

Knives arrived a day later to pick up his requested items. He smiled as he put on the gaunlet and flexed his fingers and felt his muscles tense and feel powerful enough to crush a windpipe in one go. He tested the edge of the kukri and smiled at it as he wrapped his arms with the chain and put them on either side of his hips in sheathes before he bowed and thanked the master of the forged before heading on his way with his new gear and crafts in hand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:58 am
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
Marco found another store that seemed interesting to him. Walking in, a lady greeted him this time. Starting the process all over again, he started to look around the room. Coming up to the packs of explosive notes, he grabbed four packs. His last stop would be some metal wire. Grabbing 40 yards of it, he headed to the counter. Paying with the last of his ryo, he headed out and off the village.

Explosive Note Packs x4: 600
40 yards of wire: 400
Total: 1000
Amount Left: 0
◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉

Chuunin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 525/525
Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 am
The clone arrived and handed the sword case to the sword smith. He understood what he needed to do and decided not to charge as he got to work on it.  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff