Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Saddened by the lady's response, Sarus got up and followed his brother.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:29 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido nodded, he hadnt really thought he had abused he thought at least,"Well I felt I should fight with them equally in order to get a feel for their strengths and to get to know each of them individually. I guess its now time to learn how to use them in the proper situations so as not to under play their strengths or get them injured, Gomenosai-sensei." With that he returned to himself to devise a strategy.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 pm
Watching the fight come to a close, she smiled. Overhearing Bast, only 1 ninjutsu and weapons vs. Summons? This would be interesting... let's add to the fun! Giving a shrill whistle, she watched as the high-flying hawk dropped the small package it had been carrying. Once it entered a rain cloud, she concentrated and activated the chakra nodes on the device. It detonated, releasing it's payload of Fubiki Liquid into the clouds. Even more clouds gathered over the training area, and in an instant, it was snowing. Even the harsh desert heat could not consume the amount that was falling, and there was shortly several inches underfoot. She watched the progress, then shuddered and ran away, heading off after San.

Forest Conditions: Snowy  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm
"So you summoned them to fight against one opponent? If you're too weak to handle something yourself, certainly you must ask for help, but using summons big enough to lay siege to the forest against a single Jounin," Bast stated with a whistle. "That's a bit of overkill, wouldn't you agree? That's why I'm doing this."

Snow was falling, and Ganchou's Chakra signature left the area. The woman sighed and slid her swords back in to the sash around her waist.

"With this sudden change in weather, would you mind if I also used Taijutsu?" the woman inquired, noting that she needed to give Ganchou a stern talking-to later. "Or should we change locations?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:56 pm
"I am sorry sensei, I admit I wasnt thinking but... I guess I figured a spar wouldnt hurt to get started earning their trust, rather than call upon them during a fight under much higher stakes." He grimaced as he could think of one who would never trust him so easily,"My toads.... they wouldnt do well to fight in any type of climate such as this. They do not always need water but, they would freeze stiff even in this kind of snow. I would like you to take us to a more suitable area if you can find one, I would like them to have some chance at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:18 pm
Bast pointed over to the Gates. The barrier that she had made was coated in snow, but was still protecting the woman from the weather.

"The Gates, then, I suppose. We'll close off the inner gates again so that these shenanigans don't adversely affect the Village," Bast said, her voice level. Shortly thereafter, she disappeared, wondering if Howaido was still going to give her permission to use Taijutsu.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:26 pm
Howaido nodded and then moved off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:44 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

Howaido arrived and surveyed a nice place at the edge of the forest to summon everyone,"Kuchiyose no Jutsu." After a massive explosion of smoke all of the toads appeared, Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, Gamakiri, Gamahiro, and Gamaken. He nodded as he faced them and turned around,"Its time this happened... Kuchiyose... no Jutsu." With that there was a giant bang and the again explosion of white smoke, now he needed to wait.

-Chakra:700

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

From out of the smoke cloud came a massive toad, he held a yakuza sword at his hip and a massive pipe in his mouth. All the other toads trembled slightly at his presence,"Nondato, Kyahahaaa! Wha- where am I, who summoned me to this ugly dreary forest!?" As his gaze looked down to meet Howaidos figure he glared,"You... I thought I made it clear to you last time...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:58 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido gripped his fist,"Ive conquered my fears, Ive gotten stronger, Im ready to prove that I am a powerful shinobi!" He cast his arm to the side gesturing to all the toads,"They have all accepted me, if you cannot then fight me to prove it!"

-Chakra:700

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

"Kyahaah! Fight you? No, boy I dont think that would work..." he grumbled about him being an unworthy opponent. "If you want to prove yourself though, I want you to fight that woman with me that attacked my family; do that and youll earn my trust!" With that he hopped off towards the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 pm
Ganchou entered the forest, shivering with fright as the last remnants of snow fell among him. quickly checking that everything was all right, he high-tailed it out of there, deathly afraid of the dreadful snow.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The Sand ANBU walked into the forest, enjoying the smell of trees, flowers and wildlife. He was learning Senjutsu! As exciting as it was, it was incredibly dangerous and would require his full concentration to learn safely without....repercusions....Sitting crosslegged on the ground, San began to breath in through his nose, out through his mouth and focused on the air touching his skin, just like Sensei had said.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The ANBU knew to keep his mind around his skin, the air touching him, and close to himself. He had gotten scolded last time he went into normal meditation, which meant this technique was truelly high stakes. San enjoyed the outdoors, the forest that sprouted in the middle of a desert village, and all the energy and.....what was this? During this meditative round, San was begining to experience something else.....he knew not to tap into it but just to observe it for now.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm
Sypher's eye twitched as he stared at the forest, rain soaking his hair and shirt <******** passerby...screwing with ******** rain....stupid girl...morons! he thought dark, dark thoughts as he set about, concentrating on his bloodline. Within moments he created two basic shelters, wood shooting out of the ground to form a house with 3 walls to protect from rain. Dry vines covered the dirt and created a soft but sturdy thing to lay on. One of the houses had a changing area but both houses faced each other with a small rail connecting them. Sypher walked into the one without the changing area, dropping his bag and shaking his hair like a dog to get the water out "Dai gets the house with the changing thing." he muttered, sitting on the vines.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff