Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
≈ The Misty Swamplands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx˪ ˲ 'Bang'

Inka paused, hearing Chokichi erratic behaviour before trying to attack the chuunin. Turning, red eyes drifted down to Kawaii, spotting her protecting him from being assaulted. What kind of teacher relies on his students to protect him? he questioned himself, his fire igniting once more. A look of determination came over his face and he gently put Reiojika's body down on the ground, leaning him against a tree. "You say you are not Chikichi." He calls out over his shoulder, not looking at the genin, red eyes gazing down at Rei. "Then give me a name I can call you by." Inka pulled out a kunai and two smoke pellets, one in each hand, and twirled the three objects between his fingers with ease. Inka flicked his wrists, the smoke pellets bursting into thick clouds upon impact with the ground. Hands came together, twirling around the kunai to form handsigns and activate the jutsu Aseru. Inka disappeared in the smoke only to reapear in the shadows behind Chokichi, kunai held backwards in one hand, the same hand that struck out at the violent genin. The intention was to knock the genin unconscious with the butt of the weapon.

[[ Apologies for no reply or notice - was suddenly called away to dog-sit for three days. ]]

Jutsu: Aseru [ To Fade ]
Type: Bukijutsu Rank: D [ C o m p l e x ] Cost: 10 chakra

Description: The user will bring a smoke pellet to each hand, twirl them to an easily thrown position, and then slam the two against the surface beneath them. As the smokescreen rises, they will perform a solid handsign, sending a quick surge of chakra throughout their body. In almost an instant, the user will escape any dangerous situation. To simplify, this is like a substitution jutsu that requires a smokescreen rather than an object to change positions with.
• Can only be used four [4] times per battle.

Chakra: 290 / 300
Attribute: Flexibility / Agility
Beware

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Chuunin Squad Leader Volatiles Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 am
██████████████████ ███████ ██████████████████
Chokichi "Dream Trapper" Matsumoto
██████████████████ ███████ ██████████████████

Genjutsu → BloodlineGenin KirigakureSakkakugan

User Image

"You can call me Azul." He said as smoke pellets were thrown to the ground in front of him. He held his kunai up in his hand to prepare himself for any incoming attacks. Azul looked around through the smoke, but couldn't see anything. Next thing you know, he fell to the ground. The Chunnin had successful knocked out the Genin.

[OOC: I tried by best to make this good.]

Chakra: 245/245
Technique Used:

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Kawaii, in the meantime, had gone running off into the swamp, writhing and screaming about rats trying to eat her and how she couldn't get them off her. Natsumi collapsed as the girl reached the edge of the chakra strings' max length and, once again, she went tumbling into the mud. This time head first. Fortunately, Chokichi was knocked out by Inka around the same time and the illusions were gone by the time she pull her face out of the sludge. The girl didn't move though, just breathed heavily as she looked herself over. Kawaii felt... violated. She realized now that she'd been in a Genjutsu, but that she couldn't detect it before surprised her. That it would be so wholly consume her mind... it disturbed her. With a shaking hand she touched her face, making sure that what she'd just felt was real. A scratch from the branches was the only damage around. The pain still lingered though, it was very much real, at least in her head and she couldn't gather the strength to stand at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:58 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

"Senju!?" Inka called out into the swampland, walking over to the horse that was pulling the dead theives' wagon, untying the animal while trying to peer through the especially thick mist for his only conscious student. "You can ride on the horse, alright?" He took hold of its reigns and walked it over to Chokichi, picking up the slightly small boy and heaving him up to drape the genin over the animal's back. With Chokichi held up by the horse, Inka walked it over to Rei and picked him back up into a piggyback, reigns still in hand. "Unless you need carrying." He murmured, worrying she might have been hurt or was lying unconscious in the mud. "Senju?" Inka began walking back towards the road, arms hooked under the dead genin's legs, one hand holding the stout horses' reigns.

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Chuunin Squad Leader Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yato no Mikoto

Dapper Conversationalist

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Kawaii would wander out of the fog, looking to be in a rather sorry state but still alive. Without a peep she sealed away Natsumi and grabbed hold of the horse, not climbing on its back though. Instead she just used it to steady herself. Every ounce of the kunoichi's brain told her to kill Chokichi now, screamed at her to stop him from invading her head like that again. She certainly wasn't going to sit on any horse with that traitor. That left only the option of tagging along, covered in mud. Whatever words she usually spoke were gone, at least for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:59 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka watched silently as Kawaii emerged from the fog, covered in mud and looking lost in thought. She reminded him of a painting, disturbed and cracked. "Senju..." Inka whispered, sympathy for the girl. He didn't know what the girl saw, but he knew how powerful fear can be - be it dream or illusion. Inka looked over his shoulder, red eyes studying the unmoving face of the dead genin. This isn't right. He realised. I'm focusing on the past too much. He turned to the horse and draped Reiojika's body over it, next to Chokichi's. "I don't think I've ever told you this," He started, taking a step closer to the girl, bending down to wrap an arm around her waist and hauling her up over his shoulder like a sack. "But you look just like my little sister. Whenever she asked if I would carry her, I'd do this instead. She'd kick and punch my back, saying things like 'No~! I wanna piggy back! I wanna piggy!'" Inka chuckled, but it was low, tinged with sadness. "I'd give in to her every time though. I could never say no to her. You okay to walk? Or do you want me to carry you properly now?" Inka chuckled, leading them all out of the swamplands and back towards the village.

[ exit ]
[[ Sorry - just trying to get things going, feel free to reply however you wish to this back to the gates. ]]

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:37 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian had a wind clone stand in the middle of a swampy area, waiting for Souh to appear. He himself layed concealed a ways away underneath the water, utilizing his predatory instincts to scan for chakra. He still didnt completly trust the man, but was certain this meeting would have its benifits....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 505
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 am

A figure moved in the swamps, walking along the road to the location given. He was looking at a piece of paper and was puzzled. Sebastian and Max? Damn, what did Suoh have planned with these two? Akane did not have any insight on their ranks or abilities, he only knew that one was a Jiongu like himself, and the other, an Uchiha. Both could be very beneficial. Akane scratched his blonde haired head and looked around, the boy was no where to be seen. Akane looked a bit more and felt something, he lowered his hands and slimmed his eyes. He crumpled the paper and stuck it in his pocket and continued to walk further "Sebastian... Suoh sent me... He's says your interested in the ACANF Project..."

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:58 am
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sensing the incoming of this new person, Sebastian had the clone turn to face him. To his surprise, and dismay, it was not the guy, Souh, that he had helped in the hospital. It was someone else. Reminded about how much Souh dispised the project, Sebastian took great care with what the clone said next, and chose to continue to keep himself hidden, hand on his blades in case anything happened.

"Who the hell are you? Where is Souh, and why didnt he come? And yes. I am more interested in the research than the actual product or outcome of the project itself. From my understanding, they did very interesting things with the mind, and i respect the minds power over the body.....why do you ask...."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 am
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Summon your demons!Transform yourself! Stand up! Pick up your blade and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start!"

Max slipped through the swampland on practiced feet, and soon enough had caught up to Sebastian's trail. His sharingan, however, had three figures in his sights as he approched, Two Sebastians and a new guy. Humm, so Sebastian was playing it covert.

Well that left Max to be the centerpiece then.

Max strode up quietly, but did not hide his presence to the two.

"Sorry I'm late."

"I've been thirsting for so very long, and you are going to help me change that."

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 am

Akane looked around him, he could feel that chakra sense near him. "Suoh found it be more beneficial if I came. I know more about the project and how it failed, so therefore, I'm a better candidate for this trade of info." Akane put a lot of emphases in the word TRADE, Akane was not going to give his past to this person without some sort of benefit to himself, Kirigakure had saved their lives, this boy was just a point of interest, and one very high up on his list of people to understand and befriend. He felt another presence come close, it was defiantly the one that Akane had asked for, looking over his shoulder to the boy he smirked and looked back forwards to the Sebastian in front of him. "I'm Akane... YOUR point of interest. So get out of the bushes and face the magnificence that is a legend." Good old Akane. Akane smirked and stomped on the ground, the signature clank of metal sounding.

He looked over his shoulder to Max and raised one of his blonde eyebrows with a smirk "And you are?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:02 pm
Logicka Inferni

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Figuring he had been caught, though of no idea how, he kept his clone up and running and swiftly rolled out of the bushes, and stood to his feet. Brushing himself off slightly, the ninja gave a smirk as he slowly approached, but stayed a good 10 feet away from everyone.

"Eh, i suppose i had been seen however. legend or not, the information i guess is very important. So, if you want a trade, what is it you desire. First off, how do i know this information is even worth trading for? How do i know i dont already know what you are gonna tell me?"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm
Maxwell Uchiha
User Image
Blood, Fear, Power

"Summon your demons!Transform yourself! Stand up! Pick up your blade and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start!"

Max gave a flourish, It seemed by this man's attitude that things might get interesting. Max studied over the man with his Sharingan eye, memorizing his chakra color

"I'm Kirigakure's vampire good sir, and you should already know who I am, so have faith, and share your name, then I will share mine."

Max smile was genuine, his sharp canines gleaming. this was either going to be worth something or jump into a brawl, and both made Maxwell smile.

"I've been thirsting for so very long, and you are going to help me change that."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Akane raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms as Sebastian rolled out of the bushes then brushed himself off. He then looked behind himself to Max and nodded "I'm Akane, stop relying on your eye's and use your ears for once I said it already." Akane stood proud and puffed his chest. "The information I'm giving is about my creation... an the info I want is for about Jiongu Bloodline. I'm guessing Suoh explained that the Jiongu Bloodline was neither of ours correct?"

Akane pointed to Sebastian and let his other hand drop to his side. "I want to know if there is anything else in the heart... Can I use a heart to copy more than just Jutsu's... Can I use it to copy bloodline's and skill's?" Akane glared at him, knowing that the two were acting almost like two hyena slowly circling a wounded gazelle. He could tell that they bother were hunter's, as was Akane back in Suna, but now was a time to get info, and if they wanted to fight, then Akane would happily beat them both to a pulp and drag the info from Sebastian's pretty little hearts. Along with the Uchiha's heart following if Akane found any answer's in HIS experiments.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm
Logicka Inferni

Winterwolf78

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian was actually taken aback by the information Akane had requested. He kept his flat affect face on, but on the inside he was more egotistical than ever. Not only did he know the answer, but Sebastian had PERFECTED the art of removing other information from hearts. But he had to at least make the man work for it for a second....The medic relaxed for a second, looking more confused than anything.

"No, Souh did not explain that this bloodline was not mine. I was pretty sure i was born from a Jiongu.....Is that all you need to know? If so...than it is...possible to transfer other data from a heart. But in order to get details...i need some details..."

This was defiantly a worthwhile meeting. Sebastian let his hand off of his blade, and looked alot less threatening. It was just unpleasentries they had to get out of the way, when multiple alpha style predators met in the same location.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items