Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
hey girls ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:51 pm
*smiles back and keeps hugging you back* i do think you are adorable<3 and awww id gladly tag you as that biggrin and I'm from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania hbu sweetie?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 pm
*plays with your braid but a hand still wrapping your waist* I'm from San Juan, Puerto Rico :3  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm
that ish awesome,puerto rico is BEAUTIFUL! biggrin i take spanish 3 yet i still cant speak it well D: *smiles at that and rubs your hand gently*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm
You find Puerto Rico beautiful? Oh well, I'm so eager to go to the US just to see snow for the first time~ I take AP Spanish and it's really really tough, my teacher hates me while in AP English I'm one of the bests students *sighs and kisses your hand*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm
*blushes at that* aww thanks for the kiss on the hand sweetie,and yesh like the oceans and stuff,gorgeous and awwww! well im glad you're very smart,english ish very easy but thats cause its my native language lol but i love different cultures<3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm
*smiles* Now that's too much. I'm not so smart, I have my dumb/airhead moments XD And with that I was trying to say that I'm supposed to be better at Spanish but it's all the opposite *hugs you again* I love different cultures too. I'm always learning something awesome! biggrin  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm
lol we all have those moments<3 and i still think you're smart *smiles and hugs you back* aww good,i always wanted to go to italy one to try the food cause im a pasta freak and two because its beautiful or at least looks like it and three cause im half italian biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:31 pm
Thank you! ^^ And oh yes Italy. Such a beautiful place. My cousin is a tenor chorister and he went to Venice or Venezia or whatever, I always say Venezia. He went there to represent his chorus Coralia. He showed me photos and that place is full of colors! It's beautiful.

I'm a third Basque, a third Italian and the other third Puertorican of course. My real grandfather was Italian, my great grandfather was Basque and my parents are Puertorican. I have a whole mixture XD *hugs you closer and pets your hair*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:35 pm
Honestly,that is really really cool biggrin ive never heard of that combo but it sounds amazing<3 This ish random but i really wanna take a special someone once i get money to new york on christmas and watch how beautiful it is and just hold them and depending how long we've been dating id tell them i love them and stuff,itd be so romantic *snuggles into you and smiles as you play with my hair*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm
Hahaha. I'm random too so no worries. New York, maybe to the Liberty? Or somewhere else? I'm romantic too, something tells me that I will end taking the love of my life to Paris, France. Le Tour Eiffel *sigh of admiration* Any other stuff that you like? *grabs your braid and tickles your face with it softly*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:52 pm
anywhere really,but times square would be perfect,holding hands and just looking at the christmas tree they have and spending time togehter,just amaizng<3 and awww how romantic! whoever that is,will be a very lucky girl<3 and i absolutely love to read and sing/act,and helping animals out makes me so happy and making peopple smile hbu? *giggles and makes a cute face*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm
Oh yeah! That big ol' Christmas tree! It would be awesome! Well, I like to read as long as it is of my interest/concern. I don't sing and I'm the worst thing acting XD And yep, I help animals too. I have an albino Miniature Schnauzer dog ^^ named Lani A.K.A: Snowball *giggles* She's so white and fluffy~ *gently runs fingers through your hair*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm
awww i bet you're not that bad,im not good at singing but i love doing it anyway lol and awwwwwwwww so cute!!! biggrin *smiles* im glad you help them love<3 *smiles and closes my eyes,loving the feeling*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm
I just sing while I'm taking a shower *blushes* And yes, I'm bad at both acting and singing XD *kisses your forehead while still runs fingers through your hair*  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

krazykindofkrush12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:16 pm
I really want to get to know you hun,i know we've only been talking for two days buti feel a connection with you and id like to get to know you more as long as thats alright with you<3 *blushes at that and smiles up at you*  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff