Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Temen-ni-gru
Ontop of the Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

Hikari started to get scared about that nearly skeleton little girl, letting her sister hide behind her. She felt like she's in horror movie along with her sister. Her body starts to shaken up about it, she felt like the dead girl's eyes staring at both girls and waiting for them to die. "I-I-I-I-I do-do-don't kn-kn-know, b-b-b-but... i-i-i-it's creepy." she shuddered about this little girl's body. She have to find out who's the little girl, so she fearfully use her spiritual power to send few spirits to analyze the body. She heard the ghost screaming and vanished to the darkness, which she back away from the body. "Wh-Wh-Where is Ya-Yami-kun, when we need him." she said to her and herself about her childhood friend, she's completely scared of this place.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 pm
Serenity then got an idea."Wait wh-what if this is how Yami upgraded?" Serenity asked Hikari.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

When Serenity thought if this is how Yami upgraded, Hikari turn her towards her in wide eyes, "Yami-kun won't do that! He wouldn't never kill this little girl!" she cried out loud to her about him killing this little girl to upgraded his keyblade. Yami won't never do that, unless he's mad or something that like he did back in Dark Village as he killed the man in his village. She stood up and fearfully walked towards the dead body, "I... I hope this won't attack us." she said very quietly and afraid, once she's close to the body she sense the great darkness as she back up and use the chi to make a grave and fuu to carry the dead body to the hole, the stones covered the body as she place the couple of bricks for cross sign for little girl's rest in peace, "I will make a grave for her, I hope she will rest in peace?" she said to her as she felt relief that she cleared the body, but what she doesn't know is that little girl is, Alma Wade.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 pm
"I meant if she was on the brink of death,that he might have finished her off so that she wouldn't suffer,you know to be respectful or at least something like that."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 am
User Image
User Image

She looked at her, still scared of that Alma as she made Mr. Mew disappeared, "I know, but that girl's eyes are like she's going to wake up and eating us. Th-Th-This is like a horror movie, waaah!" she cried as her childish moment came up, and walked towards Serenity. Hikari looked at sealed gate of demon world, which she knew something made her and her sister feel safe. She walked towards the gate and sooth it by her hands, "I wonder where this gate lead to, I never seen this gate so big. How does this opened?" she said about it, feeling amazed. She noticed the ancient writing carved into the gate, she mutter to read it until she widen her eyes about it as she summon the book and flip every pages and found the same carve as the gate said. She analyze it and look up with a shock, "Realms of the Underworld... Legendary Sparda-san... Two Thousand Years Ago... Blood Seal." she quickly look at her half sister, "Serenity-chan, do you think Yami-kun has something about his appearance change and his keyblade upgraded beyond on top of Temen-ni-gru? I might think there is the way to upgraded our keyblade." she said to her and then the large gate, possible that Oblivion Keyblade level 2 needs to meet the blood linked Legendary Dark Knight. Suddenly she sense dark aura as she turn around to see more demons heading towards two sisters, she's completely scared of them because they are a lot powerful and too many demons then they ever fought, "We got company heading our way, but if I know how to control my true form."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm
"Hikari...if your thinking what I'm thinking...then you are crazy."said Serenity."Plus I-I don't think it's a good idea at all...I mean you could hurt yourself and you know how Yami would feel."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari begin to shock with afraid and look down from possession of Serenity's word, she can feel about him and his protection from her danger as she place her right hand on her chest to feel her heart beats. She knows how does he feel if she risk her own life from every demons, she was able to tell how much she felt about him and his anger and hatred to increase his darkness. When the demons steps closer, she woke up to reality as she keep focus on powerful demons and raised up her guard, similar to Aqua, "I know, how does he feel about me not putting myself in danger, but he's also my best friend and keyblade guardian to protect me, and you since I met you before him, yet I will protect both. I will give him my paopu fruit, when we meet again, so he and I will always look out for each other and never be apart." she said to her quietly and use the barrier spell to protect Serenity and herself from danger, for Yami's wishes to keep them safe. She remember Aqua's spirit told her and sister, but however, there something is bothering her about Aqua's appearance, their eyes are like oceans and she seems to have connections between her and herself. "Serenity-chan, remember this woman name Aqua-san. I think she's dead or something, I don't know but... I think she's has a same gift as I am." she said to her and keep on using her barrier magic to keep the demons out of bay, she have to stay strong, trying to not show her fright towards the evil. Although, those demons begin to start breaking a barrier to get in and attack two sisters, and Hikari begin to get herself scared, she really wish Yami will appear to save her and her sister from any danger. She started to become weaker because of magic and slightly no light.

((Oh dear, a lot of demons have appeared, but next one is going to be exciting))

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am
Serenity couldn't stand to see her sister weakening."Hikari...lets just fight them or we can try to run away..."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari broke the barrier, as those demons heading towards them, she became tired as she panted. She heard what her sister said, either fight or run, her heart kept beating so fast as she kept thinking about Yami protecting her and said to her. Her body begin to glow in white light as she struggle to get up and look down a bit, "Yami-kun... please, give me your strength. I just wanted to tell you that much I feel about you. You made me feel strong and even you helped and protect me, I wish I can repay you for what you did to me, you don't want me to put me into a risk. I wanted to protect you along with my sister, because I..." she said quietly about him and she got up, her body started to became brighter and brighter, she lifted her head as her ocean eyes glow brighter with a glare. "... I love you." she confess as the purest light engulfed her as those white feathers begin to show. The demons backed away from them, by the light became lower as it revealing her true form as an angel without her shoes on.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm
"Hikari...w-what happened!?"asked Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari open her eyes after hearing her half-sister saying, she look at her hands, it began to glow white light and look back as the angel wings fluttered became radiant sparkles. She became too confuse, as her ocean eyes even confused more as she can tell she doesn't wear her shoes. "I... I don't know, I only remember I said 'I love you' about Yami-kun. How do I do that and why those demons back away from us?" she explains to Serenity about what she said before she transform.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:18 pm
Serenity didn't even know what happened to her half-sister. "Even I don't know and I hope I can do that someday too."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

She look at her half-sister, she got the point, just like her childhood friend, he only awaken his true form is possible to see her in danger or put herself in high risk. She have to try to see what could cause her to transform into her tru form. "I have to test my power, to see how strong I was." she said and she close her eyes and chanted her spell. The Holy appeared above the demons, and they tried to escape, but she vanished them, whil others escape, thinking she is Sparda's lost guardian. She was surprised about it, until her Oathkeeper appeared and flew as it begin to transform into Level 2 Oathkeeper. She can feel Aqua's Magic flowing within her heart, mind, and soul. "We will meet again, my friend." she can hear Aqua voice echo flowing through her mind, and she realized how does her true form triggered, her love for Yami and romantic feelings for him, "My true form only works when I have romantic feelings for Yami-kun. Serenity-chan, I think the demon wanted us to upgrade it by awaken our true form, then fight them, and finally upgrade your keyblade." she said to her happily as she flew towards her sister. Only something isn't right is that, the Keyblade Master Aqua said to Hikari's mind, it's confusing her.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 pm
"Ahhh no fair...I don't even know how to upgrade or anything!"said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:30 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari reverted back to her original form, her stood as her right hand gripping on her level 2 Oathkeeper. She look at her half-sister, she place her finger on her chin and starts to think how to make Serenity awaken her true form. "Hmm... I think those demons wanted to admit your couragous heart to awaken your true form. By fighting, they probably want to test your inner strength to upgrade your keyblade, I think that's how Yami-kun did after they changed his appearance." she said to her as she look up, imagine how those demons uses the others to make Yami test his strength and his couragous heart. Still, Hikari wasn't sure that his couragous heart to protect her is the way to awaken his true form.

User Image

User Image

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out