7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

By the noise, Nero slowly wakes up as he groan, proving his devil bringer is glowing. He lift his head up to see Dante and Vergil, although he sees his "uncle" punches his "biological father" in his chest. He let out a weak chuckle, "Did I miss anything?" He ask them, before looking at his angel, still uncounsious, he place his left hand on Kyrie's cheek, she smiles dreamy, it seems like she's having a good dream about her and Nero, sometimes Credo.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero-kun."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm
Dante and Vergil looked at Nero."You didn't miss anything...much."said Dante.
Vergil still out of air walked over to Nero."I got him to stay here to wait for you two to wake up and he punched me a little to hard."said Vergil.
"You deserved it,jacka**."said Dante.Dante looked back at Nero."You okay,kid?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listens to Sons of Sparda, until Dante ask him to see he's okay. He only him a smirk devilish, "H*ll yeah I am, I just passed out from that gate, like someone took my life. Did Kyrie sleep like that, or something after I pasted out?" he replies back and ask him a question, because he doesn't know she also touch the gate and passed out. He notice the Sword of the Sparda, "Hey, you got Sparda back," he comment about the Sparda. Kyrie continue to dream from past, still sleeping.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 am
"That's good and yeah she did pass out after you."said Dante."And you just pointed out the obvious."
Vergil looked at Nero and whispered in his ear.
"Dante called the sword Spardy...so you can make fun of him all you want okay?"he said.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:37 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listens to Dante's explaination about Kyrie episode, he look at her sleeping. He smile softly as he gently place his left hand on her head and move her closer to him. When Vergil told him about his younger twin call Sparda, "Spardy", then a long pause. He tried not to laugh as he bit his lip, "What! Spardy... that's hilrilious name for that sword!" he thought as he keep his mouth shut. Kyrie slowly waking up and sees her face is close to her boyfriend's chest, she begin to blush really big.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm
Dante looks at Kyrie and sees that she started waking up.Well at least they're both alive.thought Dante.
Heh well I guess he can go home now.thought Vergil.
Vergil looked Dante."Hey Dante why don't you go on home and I'll make sure these two get home safely."said Vergil.
"All right...but you come home right after."said Dante.
Vergil smirked and thought about being sarcastic for once so he desided to try it."Alright mom...see you when I get home."said Vergil.
Dante looked at his twin."You little smarta**...if I wasn't tired your a** would be grass."said Dante.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie look at those twins, he sigh as he stands up along with his girlfriend. Kyrie begin to speaking out, "Umm, should we leave before... those demons will attack us." she told them shyly, but before Nero say something, his devil bringer glow blue. He twitch his left eyebrow, "Uhh guys, we got run away from hordes of demon, they can smell us," he inform them about demon arrival, Kyrie gasp loudly and clasp her mouth by her palm. Nero slightly look down, "I know Kyrie, I know."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 pm
Dante stopped walking."Oh come on!"shouted Dante.Dante looked at his twin,Nero and Kyrie."Come on lets just get out of here."
"Uhhhh right!"said Vergil as he ran in front of Dante.
"Hey! Haven't you ever heard the expression 'Little devil brothers first?!"shouted Dante as he ran to get in front of Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero quickly carry Kyrie, in bridal style, as he follow Dante and Vergil to get away from countless demons. "Guys wait up!" he shouts, Kyrie grip his black-purple coat, in case she falls off. Suddenly the portal opened that shows Devil May Cry Shop right in front of Dante, then seal appeared behind them, it seems like Sparda wanted to protect them. Nero sees the portal as he stop, "What the h*ll!?" he shouts, he can hear demons try to get through, but the sealed hand harmed them to warn them to stay away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:26 pm
Dante and Vergil walked through the portal.
"Well good thing that happened huh Vergil?"said Dante.
"Heh yeah it is Dante. "said Vergil."Home sweet home...I guess."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listens to the twins, he and Kyrie look at each other. He let her down, he decide to let his lady go first. He bow and let his left hand showing her the way, "Ladies first." he said really loyal to her, Kyrie look at him, she blush really big. "Ne-Ne-Ne-Nero, I... oh my, I guess you don't want me to get hurt." she shuddered and gave herself up, she walk pass through the twins and enter the portal to Devil May Cry. Nero straightening himself up, waiting for them to shock about his loyal behavior.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:38 am
Dante just walks into the portal ignoring his twin and Nero."See ya."he said.
Vergil looked at Nero and smiled."Sorry about him but when he's tired he can be a jerk to anybody and everybody."said Vergil."Oh and you are a gentleman under all that anger...aren't you?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:50 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero made his vein pop out on Dante being a jerk, then he listen to Vergil for apologizing for his brother's behavior. "Tch, he's pain in the a** sometimes." he replied back to his "father". He was about walk through the portal, but Vergil said he is a gentlemen under all that anger, Nero stop and look at them. He shrug, similar to Dante's laziness, "I do that to Credo and Holy Soldiers, and I mostly do that to Kyrie." he said very sarcastic tone to him.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:02 am
Vergil started to laugh at Nero's shrug."Anyway I bet my brother is waiting for us."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero smirk a little, then he walk through the portal, "And my girlfriend will waiting for me."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces