Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandoraCaitiff

7,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 am
Offline, I'm playing Zelda: Spirit Tracks on my DS.

Online I normally only play ZOMG and singleplayer games on Newgrounds. But if anyone plays Transformice, I can often be found on the UK server in Room 3 as Pandorac  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 am
Our whole family is made of gamers. It gets difficult since one of the TV died and we have only one left for sharing a PS3, PS2 ,and game cube, but with the pc, GBA, DSs and DSi we have manages not to kill each other for gaming time.
I play zomg (feel free to add me for crewing) on Gaia
I love Pokemon (OMG! I got my shiny Raikou today!!!), Katamari, RPGs and nice bloodthirsty violence like God of War but also puzzle games.
Two of my fave games are Okami and Shadow of the Colossus. Both have stunning graphics.
I've been meaning to pick up a motion gaming system- something like a wii (More pokemon!) to add to our home's gaming potential but haven't yet sad  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:49 pm
Ps3 nerd ftw. Psn name is sinari-chan. Add me! Let me know that you came from here though, that way I know you aren't a stranger (kinda) hahaah.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 am
You can find me on the PSN, XBL, and Steam under my name here. I mainly play BF:BC2, Reach, Red Dead Redemption, I'm addicted to Prototype right now, FF:T the War of the Lions, FF:VII, DBZ: Tenkaichi 3/tag team(when it's out. ^_^), Saints Row 2, Fallout:3/New Vegas, Oblivion(Can't wait for Skyrim!), and the list goes on and on. If you add me make sure to tell me your from Gaia. I'm on the XBL everyday.  

GBlackastone

Romantic Genius

charmedone9006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm
I usually play rpg's such as final fantasy or the last remnant. I also like to play fighting games and mmorpgs such as WoW and Aion. I play on xbox live and my gamertag is charmed9006.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Technically I'm not a "Gaymer" but I'm Bi does that count?
90% of all my gaming is done on my Xbox but I'm trying to to branch out into PC (Hooray SC2)
I luvs Halo, it was my first FPS and I've played all of them thus I have a strong emotional attatchment to the series and can find me on Reach alot
But I also like Black Ops (it's not replacing Halo though) and I play alot of Assassins Creed (if you don't like AC you're a Templar). I'm also a sucker for a good rpg or 3, like Dragon Age, Fallout and some Fable  

Lwantssugark

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm
Currently playing Gaia lol but my fav game? hmm.... thesims3 annnndddd.... :/ hm... FFX, FFCC, .hack//GU and..... The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 pm
Lwantssugark
90% of all my gaming is done on my Xbox but I'm trying to to branch out into PC (Hooray SC2)
I luvs Halo, it was my first FPS and I've played all of them thus I have a strong emotional attatchment to the series and can find me on Reach alot
But I also like Black Ops (it's not replacing Halo though) and I play alot of Assassins Creed (if you don't like AC you're a Templar). I'm also a sucker for a good rpg or 3, like Dragon Age, Fallout and some Fable

I'm straight, and other than most the Halos (Reach is the only one I like) and Black ops you have good taste in games. blaugh  

GBlackastone

Romantic Genius

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:36 pm
GBlackastone
Lwantssugark

I'm straight, and other than most the Halos (Reach is the only one I like) and Black ops you have good taste in games. blaugh

I know ODST wasnt everyones cup of tea but if you like halo and you don't like CE something is wrong with that picture  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:19 pm
Lwantssugark
GBlackastone
Lwantssugark

I know ODST wasnt everyones cup of tea but if you like halo and you don't like CE something is wrong with that picture

CE? As for ODST it brought us two of the most amazing things in the Halo universe(in my book): FIrefight(They screwed it up in Reach) and the Automag. I also liked it's campaign more than the ones before it, but that's my opinion at least.  

GBlackastone

Romantic Genius

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm
GBlackastone
Lwantssugark
GBlackastone
Lwantssugark

CE? As for ODST it brought us two of the most amazing things in the Halo universe(in my book): FIrefight(They screwed it up in Reach) and the Automag. I also liked it's campaign more than the ones before it, but that's my opinion at least.

CE: combat evolved = Halo 1
It is regarded as a nearly perfect game with the only complaint being no online multiplayer (which isnt fair because XBL didn't exist yet) Reach in terms of gameplay is the closest to the first one
And I love ODST if I was in better shape I might be one if I could but there's also alot of people that didn't like the game
Granted firefight is alot easier in Reach unless you make it a custom game of Ff classic (but then it still is a tiny bit easier in a way, Brute chieftans don't have invincibility anymore)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:20 pm
Untill my wireless is working I'll remain an offline Monster Hunter D:  

Nerdodactyl

Duck

Koecia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 pm
@GBlackastone:You just single-handedly restored my faith in my sanity.I'm not the only nut that actually liked ODST! mad D

@Lwantssugark razz C version of Halo:CE=problem solved whee BTW I've played every Halo and CE is by far the best,both single and multiplayer  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 am
Does anyone play Super Meat Boy?  

iMito
Vice Captain

GAlA is Fail

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:57 am
Both my parents are huge online gamers.
I grew up on games. > .>

I prefer my online ones over the system games.
My love;
My Ps3; Is back at my moms house.
Since I live with Grandma; No more of that. :/

I play online most of the time.
Guild Wars is my main game.
No matter what. :3
Was the first online game I've played thanks to my mom;
I've been playing it since about it came out.x3

Side online games I've played that I could go back to?
Aion <3333333
Wonder King.
Free Realms. :3
I tried to get back into Silk road but I wasn't ever able to get on when there was a open sever. ;c

Other games online I've played~
ToonTown; Subed that for a year. x:
Perfect World;
That other one that is like perfect world starts with a S.
HelloKitty online. Was fun~
Diablo II;
Wizard101;
Flyff?;
Luna;
Runscape;
Runes of Magic;
Fiesta Online;
MapleStory;
Kitsu Saga;
I played the WoW trial. I'm not a fan of that at all;
Mabinogi;
I know there are a lot more~
Like this one 'furry' game I was a cheetah.
My computer has seen way to many games come and go.
it's not human.. > .>

I think that would be ok if I was like 30-40years of age?
To have gone threw that many.
But I just turned 16.
I'm just REALLY picky about games. x:

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out