Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 am
Lunair finally found his dorm, opening the door, and stepping in... and freezing. he knew the feel he was getting in the room. looking to the girl there, he realized immedeatly she was a demon. face pale, Lunair immedeatly stepped out again, leaning against the wall, shuddering. it was nothing personal, of course, but after what he had gone through, he feared demons like death...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia stopped, and turned. She had sensed the prescence of another person behind her. She caught sight of a blue-haired boy. 'He looks cute,' Celia thought to herself. She giggled a little. Deciding to talk to the boy, she floated over to him. "Hello, my name is Celia Aurion. Can I help you with anything?" Celia asked with a gentle smile.  

within love

Devout Grabber

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
Kaylie watched him.She poked her head out the door and smiled."So your my roommate huh?"She said,kind of quietly.After all she did seem kind of shy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Lunair flinched, falling to the ground when she spoke to him. he shifted his wings when he hit, avoiding hurting them, and the movement was obvious in the backpack, which unfortunately chose that time to tear, one wing splaying out of it, the other pinned under Lunair's back. sitting up, he squeezed his eyes shut, afraid of the demon, even though she probably wouldnt harm him. it was clear he was afraid of her, and the scars on his hands and face gave a good hint at why.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
Kaylie flinched and hid behind the wall when he suddenly moved like he did.She looked around the corner again.She noticed he looked terrified,then she saw his scars.She quietly walked over and looked at his hand."It's okay,I'm not like them,I promise".

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm
Lunair flinched a little bit again, but he didnt really move anywhere. he kept his eyes shut though, his face paler than it should physically be possible for. the flinch however shifted his wing just ever so slightly, baring one of the several scars on it, a very hard to notice difference in the feathers there, though the healed spots on the bony parts of his wings were obvious, the feathers not quite grown back.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Kaylie saw him flinch.She looked at his wing."This won't hurt I promise"She said.She went towards the wing,she touched it and water ran up her finger and onto the wing,somehow even though she was a demon,the wing started to look a little better."Like I said,I'm not like the others"She said quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:48 pm
Lunair winced at her touch, but seemed to be soothed just a little when she healed it a little. he opened his eyes, and looked at her, however, while his left eye met hers, his right eye didnt quite meet hers... it was pointed at her, but it was as though he couldnt see her through it... which he couldnt. the scars around it may hint it, but the color that was there made it hard to be sure without asking, which would seem rude to most.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Kaylie put her hand down,she looked at him.She didn't say anything.She looked at his wing then his face again.her wings twitched.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm
Lunair didnt really move. he had seen her wings twitch, and looked back, to his wing, which he folded up. he tried to fix the pack, but failed, and finally, simply shed it, holding the torn pack in one hand. he wasnt sure what to make of her, unaccustomed to people being nice to him, let alone a demon.

(Not sure what you meant in the comment you left in my profile.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm
Bartimaeus saw her notice him, and he immediately straightened up. Blushing profusely, he bowed. "H-hello. I am pleased to make your aquantance, Aurion-san." Bartimaeus smiled his awkward, goofy grin. "I would love to continue with the niceties, but truthfully I am a little lost. I am a mere freshman, you see, and I just got here. Uhm...may I ask where the cafe is?" He looked away from her floating form because he knew, just knew, that if he looked he would end up staring rudely out of sheer curiousity.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
Kaylie watched him for a moment,before she disappeared into the room.She decided she'd let him do whatever.She was in her drawings,this time drawing him.

((Short attention span =D ))  

SCP-035

Chatty Husband

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan blushed when Kent called her cute. She giggled a bit. He was very cute and funny. Miyan's blushed darkened a bit. She was left a little speechless. She giggled again for a lack of words. "So... Are you a sophmore?" She asked trying to spark up a conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm
lubair carefully watched her, then got up, walking to the door, then after a pause, forced himself to go in, stepping into the room  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 pm
pyroknight1
lubair carefully watched her, then got up, walking to the door, then after a pause, forced himself to go in, stepping into the room

please post your picture in every post like the rules say biggrin  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces