Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm
Hey
Im XSK Muse, But you can just call me Muse.
Well my real name is Jeff, and im from the U.S.

I like to RP when the guild gives me plenty to RP for. I also have other guilds i like to use, and get plenty of role-playing in. I think that the best guildes will always have more than 15 people online minimum to RP or watch over things.

Hmmmm Im a summer child, love the heat cause it motivates me. I am born in July (go figure). I like to hang with friends and go to the beach or just somewhere other than home.

I love to cook and design, its a really neat combination. But at the same time, one can get messing and one can get tiresome. What i really want to do in life is live away from the worries and all the drama. I like to live in the city, so i think that is where i am going to end up.

I hope this little introduction helps you understand who i am better.

Ta ta for now.

XSK Muse  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 am
Names Nick, people tend to call me Nikki. I live on earth and eat sushi.

My role playing experience gose back to a time you will never know about. My past is to weird to explain in a post.

I'm hoping for my charactor Drake Anderson to be accepted.

I have (picks up random object in room) a Keyblade.

I'm blonde, you call me blondie and I swear to god I'll come unglued.

My real likes: Harry Potter, Reading about unsolved murders, and being scarcastic.

I don't tend to hang around people that much, and am a major in psych at a community collage I have my sights set on University of Alabama in Birmingham in the fall go Dragons! mrgreen ninja  

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Crystal Lasill

Feline Detective

4,225 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Hi I'm Crystal. I'm from Louisiana USA. I lived most of my life in New Orleans till Katrina washed me out. T.T

I'm married in RL. My husband openly admits to being a Hufflepuff but our son takes more after meh XD *Ish SO a Slytherin*

I like to be cute and fluffy most of the time but once someone gets on my bad side, whoa Nelly, do I go off. Although in RL it's SO much harder to get on my bad side than Sarah XD

The character I'm gonna play is Sarah Bailey. She's got an attitude and is vendictful as anyone can be. She believes in the law of ten. In HooDoo what ever you do comes back to you in ten fold. Sarah makes sure it happens when it effects her.

Umm... I'm a lolli or Lollita and a Steampunk... I like Black and Hot Pink. I'm a Poser-Goth and love shopping at Hot Topic. XD But at least I admit it hehe.

I love watching Anime and running around. I'm a bit ADHD so forgive me if I seem a little scatter brained when RPing XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 am
Ello~!!!

My name is Lisa. I am 20 years old and a college student. My major is Animation and my minor is Graphic design. I am currently on break from college right now due to just moving and getting settled into my new house. I move from one side of the states to the other. I moved to be with my husband, who is the Air Force.

I tend to be giggly, bubbly, bouncy, and childish but that is due to my past. I wasn't given that luxury so now I have it now. I may be all that but I am actually very mature and I have quite a temper on me that no one has seen in about 5 years, also due to my past.

Umm... Literature and creating things are practically my passions. I have a vivid and wild imagination that I hope will never die... and I also love video games and typically hate tv. Animals are my weaknesses; no doubt about it.

The Character I will be roleplaying as is named Kadence Metriolle. She is the type who hates authority and gets on peoples bad sides easily. Most of it is on accident but then again... most of it is also due to get revenge. She is very social and loves art. More than anything she wants to learn to pull the ink from her drawings off the paper and make them dance around as if they were alive.  

Pokeypillow

KupoWrath

Ruthless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 am
User Image
кยק๏!
User Image
User Image
Hey guys! My name is Kupo, and I love moogles, obviously. I've been amature roleplaying for about 10 years, and have gotten really serious with it in the last 4. I'm very random, most of the time, and have a kind of... insane personality, but I can be serious too. I love to have fun.

I was refered here by miss Dante. I missed roleplaying so much since the other Hogwarts guild I was in went under. Fail. The character I will be roleplaying is Rayne (Pronounced Rainee) Demure. I'm going to start next school year, but I may look into playing a magical creature to get me warmed up.

But love me, hate me, but don't hit me.

I bruise like a peach.

But I don't taste like one. At least I don't think.

... *licks self*

Nope, salt and... soap. Yum.

User Image
User Image

qυєѕтιиg Nervegas Crisis Dolls

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 pm
Hi all-
My name is Lord Illuminatus, and I've only just returned after a long hiatus from Gaia. I don't really RP as much as most here, but I write quite a bit. RP occasionally gives me good ideas for characters and such. Harry Potter RPs have always been particularly interesting, and so they're usually what I end up doing.

Me personally? Well, I live in the woods and love the rain. My friends call me Nine, since apparently I look and behave to a degree like the 9th Doctor Who.

Assuming my character's going to be approved, I'll be playing Seth Norton. I thought I'd try playing a more... complicated (read: bizarre) character than usual.

Looking forward to RPing with you all!

Lord Illuminatus

Cruor Corvus

Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:32 am
Hey guys!!!! Cruor Corvus here! twisted

I'm sooo excited to start using this guild!!! Just waiting for some Slytherin OC art to complete my OC profile! blaugh

I'm gonna play my current avi which I wont be changing soon. Her name is Kim Lestrade.
Andy my real name is Andreia, people call me Andy though!
Pleased to meet you!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 am
How's she goin' bye?

My name is LindenTreeLove. That's not my real name but kind of partly a play on it.

To create your very own LindenTreeLove take
one part Acadian,
two maybe three parts Scottish,
a few parts of uncertainty
and age for 19 years in the finest Canadian soil you can find. ^_^

I am a university student currently studying history and french. I am also a jack of all trades (though master of none). I love to eat, so I bake and cook. I love clothes, so I knit and sew. I love listening to music, so I play the violin(barely) and sing(badly). I love books, so I read, do book binding and enjoy literary role-playing because it's like a living book.

I haven't finished fleshing her out yet, but pending me finishing and approval I will RP as a first year girl named Alice Marie Petite.

And I think that about sums me up : )

LindenTreeLove

SephRem

Dangerous Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 pm
Hello, my username is SephRem. Most people that know me refer to me as Seph, but you can type the whole name out if you want to. My two most favorite of favorite hobbies are reading-- not that e-book crap. Real books with real pages (and the same goes for comic books)-- and playing video games. Oh, yes. Love me some video games.

Otherwise, my interests lie in Star Wars, Harry Potter, Mass Effect, politics... I could go on for about a paragraph, but I'm trying not to bore you. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and I'm ready to RP. That about sums me up for right now, I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 am
My second name is Rose, and no, I'm not a boy, I'm a girl. I made my avi drink a gender bender for fun and out of boredom! XD Haha, So anyways, I love chocolate <--- Candy addict.
Shut up! Your not in this!
Yes I am.
Ugh... Fine, this is my sis, Adsilla (Add-Sill-ya) thats in my head. I have 3 others, so yes I'm described as crazy or insane XD I use them to RP with though, like a split-personality in an RP. I love video games, cooking, reading, and witchcraft!!  

the Psychotic Princess

DarkCainWalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm
Well then. This is the third post I've made today on this guild, must be some kind of record...Where was I? Oh, Hello. I'm DarkCainWalker, Usually going by "Cain." I enjoy the benefits of self-deprecating humor and also reading the classics. (Jane Eyre, The Wizard of Oz, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes, Candide, Alice in Wonderland...ect.) Actually, now that I think about it I actually enjoy reading, period. I harbor a love for Harry Potter and for well-put-together Manga. And fanfiction.

I also like to write stories/fanfiction, though I know that I'm not exactly the best out there. I'm getting there! Hopefully. To improve on my character quality and writing ability, I also like to Roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm
Hello, I'm Midnas Lament, but really call me Midna.

I'm an epic Doctor who fan, and a humungo Harry Potter fan..... And BTW has anybody noticed that Daniel Radcliffe is super short?

It's just something that I found weird with the movies....... But any way. I'm a super active role-player so don't keep me bored okay???  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:06 pm
Please call me Goddamn. This is my designated mule for being an a** (yes, that's a pun), but I'm not much of one at all - I especially won't act like one here. I mostly just use copious amounts of profanity, which I'm having a really hard time not doing right now.

I like to draw, though I'm probably only a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of skill. I'm hoping this guild will provide me with inspiration - I'd like to sketch out interesting characters or scenes.

I talk way too much. I get really obsessive about roleplays (for example, I've been checking this guild every 12 hours or less since I joined. I read every single post.) I take a seriously long time to post (like, 30-45 minutes) and I will be trying especially hard to improve on that, but I stay on for long stretches of time.

I would like to be a crew member - and I think that I would be good for that since I read everything any way - but first I have to prove that that obsession will persist. I would also like to make a professor; I'm just waiting for a suitable subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 pm
Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes
Please call me Goddamn. This is my designated mule for being an a** (yes, that's a pun), but I'm not much of one at all - I especially won't act like one here. I mostly just use copious amounts of profanity, which I'm having a really hard time not doing right now.

I like to draw, though I'm probably only a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of skill. I'm hoping this guild will provide me with inspiration - I'd like to sketch out interesting characters or scenes.

I talk way too much. I get really obsessive about roleplays (for example, I've been checking this guild every 12 hours or less since I joined. I read every single post.) I take a seriously long time to post (like, 30-45 minutes) and I will be trying especially hard to improve on that, but I stay on for long stretches of time.

I would like to be a crew member - and I think that I would be good for that since I read everything any way - but first I have to prove that that obsession will persist. I would also like to make a professor; I'm just waiting for a suitable subject.

Well Goddamn, I salute your ambition and your general skill level: I've read your Student profile. It's bloody gorgeous! I'd go on about how I love your emoting of the character and whatnot, but I figure that it's more annoying to hear it than complimentary.

And by the way, Greetings from a fellow obsessive Writer/Roleplayer.  

DarkCainWalker

Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm
DarkCainWalker

Thanks. Actually I'm a glutton for compliments, but you'd best not indulge my gross appetite. I find yours a good lot more interesting than mine though - very subtle - I shall look forward to bumping heads with you.

... the wait is actually driving me a little crazy...  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff