Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The castle of William von Brandt (lantobs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXMy name is Lothar von Brandt

Lothar launched his leg out in a kick as he pinned William to the floor with his foot. "Keep your bitches in line and remind her if I had drank from my flask then released my powers I would have killed her." He then kicked him in the gut causing him to fly up in front of him then with a swift round house knocked him off behind the girl. "I will say hi to uncle Alex for you." He said his smile growing larger.

OOC: XXXXXX

User Image
XXXXXXXXXMy name is William Von Brandt

William was lying with a large gaping wound on his side with his eyes closed pinned to the dojo door before Kat arrived.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm
"Let me guess," she smiled walking up to the dojo door. "He has some empty threat that I should be terrified of? Let's get you off this door." She gave a soft grunt as she pulled him by the arms off the door and landing roughly on the ground with him ontop of her. "You are so welcome." She pushed him up into a sitting position and glanced at his side. "Should I lick your wound?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

"I know you don't believe me but you should be respectful of the fact he went easy on you cause he did, he has gotten soft in his old age. and if you really want to lick my wound do I would enjoy it. Also sorry I wasn't of more help." He said smiling as he tried to get up and after nearly falling did get up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:44 pm
"He should be glad you didn't grab Koda and Blu along with me or he would've been dead before he laid a finger on me," Kat smirked standing up. "I asked if you wanted me to, never said I was going to. Come on. I'm taking you back to your-our-whatever you want to call it room." She slid her arm under the arm on the side he wasn't injured on and around his back while she draped his arm over her shoulders. "I'll lick it once you're laying down. Make you happy? You still have to guess my other hobbies."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

"I will tell you once more that was a trillionth of his power he doesn't drink blood unless he wants to power up if he got a hold of blood he could destroy the whole castle in the sweep of an arm. he said shuttering as she held him. "So is your hobby musical?" He asked smiling, "or artistic?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:58 pm
"Both. It's more than one," she answered with a roll of her eyes. "What you saw of me is like half of what he used. I'm stronger, faster and alot more b***hy with my sisters." She kicked open the bedroom door with one foot and walked him over to the bed. "Lay down."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

William plopped down on the bed, as he did a huge wave of blood poured from his missing side, he had a feeling that it would take a day to regenerate, he wondered if his charm abilities would work, he tried to think of the tune but couldn't. "Okay I am lying down now what?" He asked smiling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:19 pm
A black wolf climbed up onto the bed and began licking his side. You can still continue guessing how many and what my hobbies are even if I'm in this form. I'll just press my paw into your side if you get it wrong, her voice purred gently into his mind.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

"Singing? Painting?" He asked it actually felt good as she licked him.

OOC:sorry writers block.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 pm
Singing and painting, yes. There are still more hobbies I have other than that, she replied still licking his wound.

((I know. I am getting it too. xD ))  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

"What is it literature, art, music, sexual, what?" He asked looking over at her. He could feel his skin stretching and growing back together. The battle triggered some past skills.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:21 pm
Literature, art, music, mechanical and technological, she replied laying down and shifing back into her human form.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

"Okay I was off," He said smiling, he pulled the skin of his wound together and let it heal quickly while the rest of his insides would heal slow. "So wanna cuddle" he said smiling at her it was getting late they would have to sleep soon anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm
"I don't cuddle," she smirked crawling into the middle of the bed and pulling her legs closer to her chest. "If he gropes me like that again, I'll be sure he can't touch another woman with that thing."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

"I am sorry again for that I should have to you to stay inside, I am surprised he didn't hurt you he must be getting soft in his old age or because you are mine he hates his three kids and raised me like his own but I became a disappointment. Also my I have a tiny drop of your blood to speed up this process?" He asked smiling.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces