Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:14 pm
keita rolled his eyes "out of character for a capian dont you think...uh ..tik was it?" he said trying to ignore the pain from his gunshot wound witch was still bleeding a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Peering to him, she shedded her jacket her curves revealing now. Holding her jacket slightly in her arms she thought slightly before making a face. Biting her bottom lip she had a feeling today was going to be a different day."Sorry, Cap.. But I'll have to decline your offer.. I have a feeling theres an offer waiting for me.."Spoke out her voice as she watched him nod slightly before walking off to find a gunner. Walking forward she then heard a guard shout to her. Not even bothering to look back she was then grabbed by a guard. Before he could mutter a word her gun was under his chin pointed out.

Pulling back the slate with her thumb she looked to him."Wouldn't do it, if I were you.. Back off, and I'll forgive you.. Don't make me make an example of you.."Whispered her voice quietly yet quickly into his ear watching him nod. Pushing the slate back she lowered her gun turning away as if nothing happened. The guard doing the same from knowing her reputation. She had killed men and women before with her guns. It didn't matter to her if someone tried anything she'd either freeze their blood or take control of their bodies or even shoot them. Placing her gun upon her left hip in its holister she then moved forward walking about.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 am
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
"'Tis m'name." Tik replied to Keita with a grin. "An' I'm not quite understandin' your meanin' with that comment 'bout bein' out of character fo' a Cap'n." she said, her eyebrows shooting up a bit. She examined his arm. "Say, Keita, wern't y' just blatherin' on about how you're a medic? How come y' can't just fix y'self, then? Sorry if I'm not really ed'cated when it comes to medicines and stuffs of tha' sort. I'm just a li'l county lass from Longbourneshire." She examined him as well, then added, "You got quite the character behind them eyes of yours. How old did you say you were?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 pm
keita smiled"well it just seems odd that a capitan would get over excited at the mention of sweets" he said as his arm throbed again "and i could treat the arm myself if i at least had a knife" he then yawned a bit "that and im fifteen. i actualy turned fifteen this morning, its my birth day" he said and then he remembered the officers breaking down the door to his house and shot his parents. a slight shutter ran through him but he forced a smile "so how old are you?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 pm

User Image
"Wow then that's right up m'alley!" Tik replied happily, pointing to herself. "I'm fourteen years old n' proud of it! Youngest pirate gal you'll ever meet on this side of the briny blue, sure am! An' happy birthday to you, Keita! Not sure when m'own birthday is, but I know it isn't now." She laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. "And if you be needin' a knife or som'thin of the sort, I've go this here dagger that'll prob'ly help a bit. It's pretty dear t' me, though... be a bit tender with it?" She unhooked it from her belt and handed it to him, watching him curiously. He seemed nice enough... She smirked. A pubescent boy on a ship filled with girls... looked to Tik like she'll be having a lot of competition, heh...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:19 pm
keita nodded and took the knife pulling it out of its sheeth."thanks by the way for the happy birthday and letting me us the knife" he sat down on the deck and rolled his sleeve up "i have a feeling im gonna be doing this alot since im on a pirate ship now." keita chuckled and pulled a rag from his pocket and put it in his mouth. he bit down hard on the rag as he made two cuts on either side of the gun wound. he was panting as he worked the knife around the bullet and slowly brought it out of the wound. when he finaly got the bullet out he was sweating from the pain as he took the rag from his mouth."pease of cake" he said sarcasticly as he raped the rag around the wound.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Demon the Kid

Desirable Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:35 pm
Lidia Hamlock

"Are you insulting me Miss? I'm going to be the best cook there is over the seas and to do that I do have to know how to do more than just strawberries and choclate." She wasn't entirerly serious, just enough to drive her point home. There wasn't any doubt in her eyes about what she was doing and her playful smile return. "But yes, I can do that and give you the finest wine to compliment it."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:56 pm
keita09
keita nodded and took the knife pulling it out of its sheeth."thanks by the way for the happy birthday and letting me us the knife" he sat down on the deck and rolled his sleeve up "i have a feeling im gonna be doing this alot since im on a pirate ship now." keita chuckled and pulled a rag from his pocket and put it in his mouth. he bit down hard on the rag as he made two cuts on either side of the gun wound. he was panting as he worked the knife around the bullet and slowly nudged it out of the wound inch by inch. when he finaly got the bullet out he was sweating from the pain as he took the rag from his mouth."pease of cake" he said sarcasticly as he raped the rag around the wound.

edited  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:09 pm

User Image
"Aw, take pity on a lasses eyes!" Tik protested, looking away. She hated the sight of blood, or surgery, or anything of the sort. She could barely handle a scrape when one of her brothers fell down, let alone a boy prying a bullet out of his arm with a knife. She took the dagger from him and hurriedly wiped it on the inside of her shirt, where she wouldn't have to see the bloodstain.
She cleared her throat, slipping the knife back into the sheath. "Right then, figures I should clean you up a bit, eh?" she said with a wink, producing a sponge out of her back pocket.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:17 pm
keita blushed heavily at what tik said "w-well i guess you can i-if you want to"he said"and sorry for not giving you a heads up with the knife"keitas face was still red."as long as you don't use salt water" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm

User Image
Tik laughed, pushing him into a standing position. "Well then go, go, off to th' cabin with you, then, wouldn't want the whole world seeing your... well, let's hope your not tha' dirty, heh." she said with a wink.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm
keita's back straightened and a drop of blood fell from his nose.she isn't serious is she? he thought to himself as he wiped the blood from his nose. the two of them walked below deck.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm

User Image
Wha' terrible thoughts has 'e got runnin' through his head? Tik wondered with a smirk as she saw the blood from his nose. She yawned. "Listen, Keita, I've go' me eight older brothers and three younger ones. You can hardly impress me with an'thing you've go' down there... but if you're that modest I guess I'll just have to do things th' hard way." she said, searching through the cabinets below deck. "Ah, 'ere 'tis!" she said enthusiastically as she produced a bucket. She looked through some of the barrels. "And lookie 'ere! We still go' ourselves some fresh water. Wha' luck!" She filled the bucket up, and grabed a bar of soap out of her back pocket, a habit she had developed on her last sailing mission (the soap, not the back pocket). She slung the full bucket over one arm, holding the sponge in one hand and the soap in the other while grinning shamelessly.
"Right then." she said. "The easy way is me givin' you a good scrubbin' with your underwear on. The hard way is me jumpin' into the sea with you and scrubbin' you there... and you don't ge' t' keep your underwear on. Pick."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 pm
keita blushed and then unbuttoned his shirt "i guess that would make sense i never had any siblings so i dont know what its like." he said and then took off his pant so he was only in his underwear "plus im not trying to impress you so i think ill choose the easy way" he said still red in the face.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm

User Image
"Wha' a lonely child you must've been, eh?" Tik added sarcastically as he got dressed. She giggled at how red he was, then walked next to him.
"Sit." she ordered, pointing at the ground. She sat next to him, taking his arm and unwrapping the cloth. She wrinkled her nose.
"That's a whole lo' of blood you got there, Keita." she commented, pulling out the sponge and looking at it. She smiled to herself. "'Tis clean, don't you worry 'bout tha'..." she said quietly. She began tracing the edge around the cut gently, rinsing the sponge out every once in a while. "'Tis a genuine sea sponge, that 'tis." she said, trying to make conversation. "Pried i' off th' side of th' boat m'self I did, and I only use it fo' washin' m'dagger... and m'self, but that thing has never touched m'skin..." she added with a laugh, referring to the fact that she hated bathing with a fiery passion. After she had finished, she unwrapped some of the cloth that was covering her own forearms to reveal big, blueish bruises on her wrists. She didn't even notice them, rinsing the cloth out in water and putting it on Keita's arm instead.
Tha' ought t' hold up for a bit... she thought, tying it in a knot. She then took the bucket... and proceeded to empt the rest of the contents onto Keita's head.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff