Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm
Laying down she rested against the bed a smile appearing on her face. Nuzzling the bed slightly her tail curled around her body."Thank you, Keita.. Your a true gentleman, even to the likes of me.."Murmured her voice before she fell asleep looking innocent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm
keita smiled as well and patted her head."hey a girl's a girl" he said falling asleep as well  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:20 pm
Murmuring in her sleep she curled up more cuddling her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:10 am
keita smiled and drifted off to sleep as well  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 am
Waking up amongst snow, she looked up being in her human form. Looking about the snow covered forest she smiled."I'm home.."Murmured her voice happily looking about as she stood up. Everything though seemed eerily quiet. Looking to the side she blinked noticing a wagon was over turned. Moving over to it she blinked a little."Keita..?"Called out her voice quietly before she removed the cover over the wagon. Seeing his body there lying lifeless showing the signs of being attacked by wolfs her eyes widened. Jerking forward waking up she panted slightly feeling her heart racing. Moving over to the edge of the bed she looked forward seeing him still alive."A nightmare.. Great.."Grumbled her voice quietly looking out the window. It was about midmorning and she could hear someone coming up the stairs. Blinking she looked about trying to find something she could hide in she then decided to just disappear. His mother moved in to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 am
(srry i gtg be back in two hours this time)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am
keita woke up to see his mother standing in his doorway with a stern look on her face"WERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU" she yelled "i'm sorry i got lost and got back later than expected" keita said while his mother still had a stern look on her face "your not going to the festival tonight and thats final" she said before walking out of the room"well that could have been a lot worse and i feel i got off easy." keita then noticed that his mom hadn't asked about holo and he turned to see she was gone"mabye the whole thing.....was a dream."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 am
Appearing out of no where she landed on his bed, her chin in her hand. Blowing her bangs up her tail swayed as looked to the side."God, my ears are ringing.. Did she have to yell so loudly?"Spoke out her proud voice glaring to the side.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 pm
keita jumped back when holo apeared "h-holo.....how long have you been hiding there?" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:26 pm
Glancing to him, she smiled a wolfish smirk. Leaning forward on the bed she placed her hands upon the bed and leaned forward like she was about to lunge at him."Long enough.. And I can assure you, I am no dream.."Spoke out her voice her tail swaying behind her. Giggling she then leaned back petted her tail with much pride.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm
keita sighed "i can see that. but anyway did you sleep well" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 pm
Looking down at his question, she nodded slightly. Though she could only see the body that was left in her dreams. Rubbing her eyes slightly as if to rub the image out, she then looked at him."Sure, sure.."Murmured her voice quietly as she leaned backwards falling back upon the bed. Staring to the ceiling she knew it wasn't the truth. Was it perhaps a warning? Either way she wasn't about to let him go north. If he had entered the forest he'd be killed before the first night ended.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 pm
keita smiled "well thats good. are you hungry?" he said standing up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:49 pm
Looking to him, she repositioned herself laying on her side looking to him. Her stomach growled slightly as she looked to him. Her curves showing off slightly as her tail swayed behind her."Somewhat.."Muttered her voice quietly as she rested her head upon her arm looking to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 am
keita blushed seeing holo naked again"yeah well ill go make some breakfast" he said turning to walk out of the room.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff