Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Wait you're a mermade 1x1 (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 am
Looking up to him, she nodded once yet once he was out of sight she threw the blankets off. Moving her legs over the bed a determined look painted upon her face. Wiggling her toes without hardly any trouble she then tried moving her ankles. She'd stay up until she had it down. Watching one move a little she smiled before going back to work. She was a very elegant mermaid and didn't want to have to rely on him and have him help her out all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 pm
keita pulled a blanket over himself and turned on the tv "i have a feeling this is only the begining of strange events." he said to himself and fliped the tv over to the news.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm
Sticking her tongue out slightly to focus a bit more. She winced being able to move her ankle in a circle. Yet it wasn't long that she could moved her ankle easily. It was as if she had the muscles just not the full capability, to use them properly like a human would. Glaring down slightly she then went for the gold trying to move her legs. Letting out a slight cry of pain she covered her mouth looking to the door wondering if he heard it. Then she looked back down attempting to move her leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:00 pm
keita woke up to what sounded like a cry of pain.being half asleep he went right back to bed."wonder what that was.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 pm
After another fourty five minutes she had managed to get her walking down. She even moved about the room smiling looking at her new legs. Though she knew she'd have to be in water in a few days. But for now she could enjoy her land legs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 pm
keita woke up in the morning with a yawn and walked upstairsknocking on the door to his room"morning sara. you want some breakfast." he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm
Laying in the bed, she was fast asleep curled under his blankets. She hadn't even heard him knock from being so tired from working on walking last night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am
keita opened the door and smiled seeing sara asleep under the covers."well then ill wait till your up"nhe said closeing the door and headed downstairs.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 am
Waking up about fourty five minutes later she sat up yawning. Rubbing her eyes she looked down a little."Thats the last time, I stay up all night long.."Murmured her voice quietly standing up. Moving to the door she opened it walking downstairs rubbing her eyes looking to him."Morning.."Mumbled her voice quietly rubbing her eyes still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am
keita smiled and turned to see sara "oh hey morning....." he said noticing she was walking "since when could you walk" he said with a smile.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am
Blinking she looked to him slightly then smiled. Moving over to sit upon the couch she looked up to him. Golden blonde hair fell about her body as she leaned forward looking to him."Well, I stayed up all night getting these legs to work.. And finally got it done.."Murmured her voice smiling to him rubbing her eye slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 am
keita smiled "talk about independent." he said with a soft chuckle"so what do you want to eat)?" he said yawning from seeing her yawn(dont you hate when that happens  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm
The mermaid looked up to him making a face. She had the feeling of yawning again and held it in. Sighing she shrugged a little looking to him."Anything is fine.."Murmured her voice gently from being tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:13 pm
keita continued to make breakfast "well i hope you like bacon and eggs.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 pm
Peering to him slightly she shrugged a little. It sounded good, she'd never had bacon or eggs before."I've never had them.."Rang out her voice before she leaned to the side laying on the couch. Watching him she smiled a little looking to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff