Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:42 pm
A few dogs who looked like hounds were sniffing at Didlettes tent. One of them howled loudly waking her up. Blinking her eyes then filled with horror as she moved out of her tent. Looking down to them she then looked about her ears standing deathly still. They were about thirty miles east of here, the royal guards."Myr, kai eirdae! Ai tystal o, Baesor, Kaladyl, Thosaes.. Mael sor mael ailaer.."Spoke out her voice quickly as she looked down to them. Holding out the half breeds scents of the wolves she watched them lower themselves lowly showing respect to her. Watching them run off she looked to him slightly before moving in getting dressed quickly."We need to leave.. Now.."Rang out her voice quickly as she came out her hair remaining down yet her dress and cloak hanging upon her body.

((Translation-
Stop, go away! I command you, Nerith, Galadon, Frierer.. Seek this scent instead..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 pm
a few of the wolves surrounding keita groweled before running off"well uh sure whats the hurry?" he said shething his sword.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 am
Snapping her fingers the tents disappeared, as she looked to him. Her eyes were slightly vicious."Look, if you want to stay here be my guest.. But I'm not letting some thieves steal from me.."Growled out her voice harshly as she looked away. Pulling up the hood of her cloak she moved forward not caring if he came or not from being angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am
keita was completely confused but followed didlette "umm did i do something" he asked as he followed her.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am
Looking to him slightly she let out a huff. Moving forward she grumbled in elven as she shook her head tossing her fist about. Peering to him she then let a sigh escape her lips."No.."Mumbled her voice quietly before she shook her head grumbling in elven more about the guards and their wolve hounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am
i gtg to sleep soon so till tomarow.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm
keita walked next to didlette as they made their way through the woods "sooooo um......if elves and wolfmen excist do dragons excist as well?" he said trying to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 am
bump  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am
Looking to him, she quirked an eyebrow before stopping. She then smirked a little poking his forehead slightly looking up to him."Have humans became, that ignorant to our excistence? To doubt that we're alive?"Teased her voice as she then poked his nose. Turning away she moved forward walking as she smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 am
keita sighed and blushed when didlette poked him "well after hundreds of years of not interacting with one another that sort of thing tends to happen" he said "well now that your in a better mood how about a little q&a?" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:56 pm
Peering to him, she made a slight face. Shrugging a little she then looked to him before nodding."Sure.."Murmured her voice gently before she looked over to him noticing he was blushing. Blinking she then felt herself blushing at the moment before looking away stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:10 pm
"ok then why not you ask the first question" he said as they came to a country road.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:17 pm
Yawning a little she looked at him thinking of a question. Smiling she then looked to him before looking away."How old are you?"Asked her voice quietly before peering over at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 pm
keita smiled "15 and i know it's inpolite to ask a woman her age so how many siblings do you have.?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:55 pm
Nodding she smiled a little, before turning around walking backwards looking to him. Remembering her siblings she was sure they'd show up to find her in good time."Seven.. Two sisters, five brothers.. All older.."Spoke out her voice before she smiled turning around. Thinking of a question she then looked to him."Are you of any royal blood?"Asked her voice gently as she looked to him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff