Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira watched Anja go. The thoughts and memories mixed in her mind till she felt like she was going to go crazy herself. She shook most of those thoughts from her mind, though they remained in a small corner. Circles within circles. She pulled her eyes from Anja's back and walked over to Robin, placing her hand on the girls forehead. "Robin? Are you okay?"
She looked worried.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image♪♫ Remedy Everette Marek ♫♪
{ I imagine love to be quite like music;
it can be wildly orchestrated and beautiful.
}

Remedy watched the town fly by her cab window as she rode in slight anticipation to Cherrygrove College. The town seemed very much on the white-picket-fence side. The houses were very pleasant, and there were plenty of gardens and trees blooming beautifully. Long, wide sidewalks were paved around the edges of the streets; this was the kind of place where people actually left their homes on a nice, sunny day. She smiled just slightly at the though of possibly holding hands with someone, walking through a quaint little neighborhood, just for fun. She let the idea float around in her head and got lost in it, until she noticed that the cab came to a slow halt. Looking out her window once more, Remedy's violet eyes widened discretely. The website and brochure had definitely not exaggerated on the campus.

Stepping out of the cab, she handed over her faire as the driver set her luggage on the sidewalk carefully. She wished him a good day and stared up at the gorgeous school. As she picked up her two duffle bags and slung them over either shoulder, Remedy vaguely wonderer if she had made the right decision, picking an all girls school to study at. At least she would have no form a man to distract her, not that men had ever really distracted her.. Clearing the thought from her mind, Remedy walked forward with determination. She had little experience making friends, but she would try her best to get along with everyone. Moving through the gate of the campus, she made her way into the building and checked the map. "Second floor, right," Remedy murmered to herself.

She made her way up to the second floor and noticed a sign-up sheet for dorms. That was a little odd, in her opinion. Most places that she had heard of didn't give you any sort of choice. You got stuck with whatever they gave you. Having always lived at home, she was accostumed to having her own room to sleep in; therefore, Remedy signed her name next to single dorm number one and grabbed the key off the hook. She noticed that some of the young women had also already arrived. Without saying anything much, she nodded at them to acknowledge their presences politely. Continuing on, Remedy managed to open her dorm up and place her bags on the bed without closing the door behind her.

Starting to unpack, Remedy placed her clothes neatly into her dresser drawers in an organized fashion. The room itself obviously was not as grand as her room at home; but she was happy to be somewhere new and fresh. She had read in the pamphlet that she would be sharing a bathroom with someone; who would she be sharing with? Remedy hoped it was someone who might respect her privacy just a little. That was all she really wanted. Anything else, she supposed, couldn't be all that bad.

User Image  

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With a sigh, Anja went outside and walked around before finding a nice peaceful spot to rest in, leaning against a wall as she slid down, balancing on the upper part of her feet, resting her arms upon her upper legs as she looked up at the sky. "Man, what a day today was." She mumbled to herself. She held up one hand in front of her, holding up a finger for each thing she listed. "I met a cutie and get along with her, I briefly saw my roommate, spent time with said cutie, briefly saw a girl as clumsy as myself, and met up with Mumira." She listed them off before looking down at her ringed hand. She slipped the ring off of her middle finger, eying the silver piece of jewelry. She shook her head, smiling a bit.

"Rings for relationships, how silly." She told herself, slipping it back on. She had absolutely no clue as to how this year was going to end up. She hoped to have some intimate fun with some of the girls, maybe date a few of them, but she knew that she couldn't just do that without letting them know what could happen to them, as Mumira already knows. She smiled, thinking about the girl. She was still as beautiful and kind as she remembered her. That girl could never not be beautiful, because even in the midst of their last argument she was beautiful, though that thought didn't occur to her at the time. Maybe now, she could finish that angry song she wrote about her, and finish it with a peaceful bit at the end, now that they weren't enraged with each other.

So far, she had two people she was comfortable around now, not that it was that hard for Anja to be comfortable around a bunch of girls. It was paradise to her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
As Mira touched Robin's head Robin blushed so much that she faints in front of Mira lovingly she opens her eyes then blushes as she just realized she just embarrassed herself in front of her crush Mira,oh no...I,m such a weirdo!!

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra sighed seeing Anja leave as she did. How was it that the two girls who seemed to like her already apparently dated? Clearly she was at a disadvantage. When Anja left, she felt her heart fall slightly, especially seeing her touch Mira like that. She had felt so special when it had just been her that Anja had touched like that... but now it wasn't too special anymore. She turned toward Mira and Robin looking down a bit sadly. "I had my door closed for some time to talk with her, girls..." She sighed and her eyes disappeared under her bangs. "I think I'm going to go see who came into the room across from me, so please leave my room." She walked forward gently pulling both of the girls out of her room and letting go once they were past the doorway. She turned and locked the door with the key around her neck and checked it before addressing Robin. "I don't mind you visiting, but... next time be sure to knock, ok?" She smiled slightly and patted the girl's head kindly. She the addressed Mira, looking slightly sad. "Well now I know both of you know each other... I think it would have been nice to know this before both of you started making me blush and smile thinking I was special... anyway, I'll see you later." She hung her head and gripped Mira's hand gently as she passed, rubbing the inside of her palm with her thumb in a slightly loving fashion. She didn't want the girl to think she was mad with her, but rather feeling slightly looked over and put at a disadvantage. Once Vixandra let go, she knocked on the door to the first single room, pushing the door slightly to peer inside. he girl who just came in was a charming woman with a head of beautiful long light hair.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

After a good long while passed, Anja made her way back inside, and into her dorm. She sat down and took out a musical sheet of paper, but with no notes. She then began to scribble down various dots, connecting some, shading some in, and whatnot. She hummed what she had to herself, often stumbling over certain parts. She was about halfway done as she then scowled at it, then crumbled it up. She let out a groan, resting her head upon the desk now. "Why can't inspiration come to me?" She groaned, as she had no idea what to compose. She had no mood for it, and therefore she really had nothing. Pulling her knees to her chest, she pouted a bit before hopping back up.

"Well, I guess I ought to hang out with the girls a bit more, maybe they'll inspire me to write a song about them. Help me get some creativity flowing." She said, popping her knuckles before leaving her dorm once again. She yawned as she walked about. She realised just how bored and tired she actually was. "Huh..." She thought, puzzled. When she walked about in the hall, she felt tense. She didn't know why though, she just felt the atmosphere change as if she just missed something, or already got herself into trouble. A shiver went up her spine, she hated that grim feeling she was getting. She figured it was just how she was acting around most of the girls, leading them on somewhat. 'C'mon Anja, control yourself...' She thought to herself, roaming about the halls with her arms crossed. 'For once, try to be loyal to only one girl, and make her feel like your beloved Queen, not just a toy...' She thought, nodding to herself. Now she hoped that it wouldn't be easier said than done.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled and shook Anja's hand firmly. "Hi! I'm Lizzy." She giggled at Anja's comment about her hair and ran a hand through it self-consciously. "Thanks, I like yours too. I'm kinda used to having longer hair, but it really is easier to take care of short hair." She let go of Anja's hand and looked around the room. Small, but comfortable. Her eyes fell on Anja's bass, and she grinned. "So, you're a bassist? My dad plays bass, too... He's been trying to teach me for years, but I don't really have the attention span for it. I write song lyrics sometimes, though... They kind of just fall into my head..." Lizzy laughed and stopped herself. "Sorry, I'm talking too much, huh?" She looked over and smiled at Vixandra when she entered the dorm, giving her a slight nod of acknowledgement. When the first signs of flirting showed up between Vixandra and Anja, Lizzy figured it was a good time to give them some privacy. She went into the bathroom that she shared with Anja and started putting her sparse makeup, perfume, and other toiletries in her half of the cupboards. A mischievious smile tugged at her lips. "So, obviously I'm not the only lesbian here... Good to know. I should probably go introduce myself to the other girls Vixandra talked about... but no... I'll wait til tomorrow. Best to get settled in first."

After she heard Vixandra and Anja leave the bedroom, she reentered it and started unpacking her things, arranging them around the unclaimed bed. A white, soft teddy bear on the bed, a ballerina music box on the nightstand, and other little treasures and knick-knacks. When she was done unpacking, she laid down on her bed and put in the earphones for her mp3 player, losing herself in good old familiar music. She heard Anja come back into the room, and watched covertly as the girl tried to write something. She smiled. Writer's block. She'd experienced it too many times herself; she knew how Anja must feel. But somehow, she knew Anja would get past it. She turned onto her side, facing the wall, and slowly dozed off, tired after the long drive. When she woke, Anja was gone. She took out her earphones and pulled out several sheets of paper from her backpack, running her fingers over them fondly. Songs. She'd written them awhile ago, mostly about one person. Without really meaning to, she began to sing, her soft soprano filling the tiny room with sound.

"I imagine your heartbeat with mine,

Combining into one, a dance as old as time,

The melding of two different hearts and lives,

I imagine
..."

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:59 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"Wait! Vixy!" She squeezed Robin's hand. "I will be right back."
She caught up to Vixandra and spun her around. "Wait! I didn't even know that Anja was here and she didn't know I was! I honestly like you! I wasn't trying to hurt you or lead you on or whatever you think! I treated you like that because I think your adorable and I would love to get to know you. What happened between me and Anja is in the past. We parted four years ago and haven't spoken since! Please don't be mad at me!" She said. She hugged the girl tightly. She wanted to scream with frustration.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja wandered about, spotting Vixandra and Mumira. Her heart skipped a few beats, in an unknown manner. Jealousy? Hm. She shook it off, quickly continuing onward, as to not be spotted. She rubbed at one of her arms. "What a strange feeling, I've never felt it before..." She whispered to herself, feeling her cheeks burn up in her raging fit of jealousy. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath, and exhaled it slowly. "No matter." She told herself. "I suppose I... I'll just wonder about."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra looked up to the taller girl as she was being held close. She thought she heard someone walking a distance away and it sounded like Anja, but she wasn't sure. She took a breath and layed her head on the girl's shoulder. "It felt like I just disappeared when you two saw each other is all... I want to get to know a few girls around here and find a few I can be close to... I've never known love before and don't want my first of anything to be a joke." She leaned back and tilted her chin up looking into Mira's eyes. The girl was so pretty and sweet seeming very sincere. Maybe that was why she was afraid of being hurt by her. Vixandra whispered softly to her. "I've never even held hands or kissed anyone... I'm completely lost on everything and don't know how to tell when someone likes me that much... I need someone to help me..." Her cheeks turned the faintest shade of pink and her lips slightly parted with a small hint of tears in her eyes.

Kasumi Miyagi

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira kissed the top of Vixandra's forehead.
"I understand. I promise this is not a joke to me. I am completely serious. I want to get to know you. I want to be close to you. And I..." ,she said stroking a thumb across Vixy's cheek, "want to be the first one to kiss you and show you how good it feels to be loved."
Sheesh ,she thought to herself, I told myself I wouldn't believe in love after Anja, but looking into this girls eyes makes me want to love her. They make me want to believe in love once more.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
man u girls are lucky u have such great beauty I,m not pretty at all, as she said those words tears rolled down robin's cheek as she started crying and ran into her room and started crying more why can't I be beautiful as well!!, cried robin

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra's eyes let a soft tear fall from the corners of her green orbs. The young girl couldn't believe what she was hearing. Mira wants to be the first one to kiss me? I can't believe that she finds me that interesting to really think about that. She smiled with a small blush crossing over her face. "Mira..." Her eyes seemed to twinkle with delight as she looked surprisingly up at the girl with the long purple hair. Her heart wanted to pound out of her chest from joy, but suddenly she had an image of Anja nibbling her neck come to mind. Vixandra looked down and nodded. "That is really sweet... I just don't want to rush anything is all... you... you should probably get back to Robin... Go tend to her. I'm going to go take a walk." She smiled to Mira and turned around heading down the hall, unknowingly in Anja's direction.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"I understand. See you around okay?" She waved at Vixy. She didn't know if she should chase after Robin or not. She stood outside Robin's door and spoke to her through it.
"Robin. You are beautiful. But you have to have confidence in yourself or no one will be attracted to you. You have to know you are beautiful for others to see you as such." She said and sighed. She walked back to her room and locked it.
She collapsed on her bed and thoughts swam through her head. Two girls right now that she could see herself loving. One of them had already hurt her, the other she was scared she might hurt. She sighed and curled up into a ball, trying to clear her head.
She grabbed her helmet and walked out of the school. She got on her bike and started it up. She would be back, but right now she needed to get away. She needed 120 mile per hour winds rushing past her. She took off, accelerating until she was immersed in the adrenaline.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja was deep into though, just mindlessly walking about as she stared off in front of her. She finally shook her self out of her thinking world, and brushed her hair out of her face before bumping into a familiar looking face. She offered a smile. "Oh, ah, sorry. Excuse me, Vixy." Anja apologized sheepishly. "I was just thinking, and well I lost track. Sorry." She apologized once more, shoving her hands into her pockets. 'Hey, I know have inspiration for my song to write!' She thought, and that little thought managed to cheer her up, just a bit at least. "I'm being so silly, just move on." She whispered to herself, chuckling at herself.

The feeling of tension she had went away now, and that also relieved her mood. She shrugged to herself. 'Odd.'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out