Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Locke opened his eyes, realizing he was still on the stone slab, not used to a bed. "I guess you're right, Andy..." He stood up, and followed her to one of the bedrooms, and took a spot on one of the couches in the room. "I think I'll stay here. I still don't trust those people downstairs. This way, I can keep an eye on you, and we'll stick together. Have a good nap. You deserve it after what you've apparently been through..."

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:20 pm
She nodded as she started to sleep but his last comment filtered in her mind. What had she been through? She couldn't remember anything before the point of waking near him. Her mind continued to ponder the thought and it seeped into her dreams. Images began to flood her mind as she slept, but not quite like dreams.

As the two rested a light knocking could be heard from the main room door and a servant entered. "Pardon me, clothes for the dinner for both of you." The servant would place the items down before leaving just as quickly.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Locke gratefully awoke at the sound of the knocking. He turned to Andrea, her still in a dreamlike state of consciousness. "You look like you had a rough nap. Didn't sleep well, either, huh?" He looked over at the clothes the servant brought in. "People actually wear things so gaudy?" He laughed a little, but did not want to insult their hostess, so he took his clothes, went into the next room, and changed.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:05 am
Andrea woke hearing the noise to see the servant and sat up in the bed. She waited till she heard the new person gone before walking to the main area of the room and looked to the clothes with a sigh to his comment and a slight nod. "She likes to dress us up like dolls." She said after a moment more then took up the clothes and headed to her room. She looked them over a bit not really caring for anything fancy. But since the other woman was helping she figured she would at least do this in return. She changed into the new dress and looked about at herself in the mirror still unsure that it really was her reflection.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Locke came out of his room, changed into his new clothes. "How did they know my size? It's like they knew we were coming..." He dismissed it, and awaited his companion to return from changing. "I don't like this." he said to himself. "Nobody is this nice for no reason. What's her motive?" Locke was never used to people doing things for free without anything in return. All his life, people have used him to meet their own needs. Afterward, he was discarded, and no one bothered to care...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:34 pm
Andrea returned from her room looking about and nodding towards Locke. "I am unsure of her, or the company. Something nagging in my mind. But, it could be from trying to remember while suppressing emotion." She said after a moment. She pulled her hair back then looked towards the door seeing the lady once more.

"Oh look at you both. So clean and decent now. Good, come along, dinner is starting soon." The woman would motion them to follow then lead them down a few halls to the dining room. She would motion for them to take a seat at the long table. A servant stood at both sides of the table holding the chairs so they could sit across from each other. "Now, that we're all settled. Our other guests will arrive shortly."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

"You're right, Andy. Something does seem off. But let's see what's up before we make a judgment." Locke and Andrea took their seats at the table, awaiting the guests said to come.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:20 pm
She looked about the room soon seeing two other gentlemen enter the room. One had a blue-silver colored hair and pale eyes like her own, the other had dark hair and red eyes. Both seemed to know the woman and both chatted as they awaited the food. She looked to the food as it was brought to them and somewhat poked at it. Soups and breads and other dishes were brought out giving the choice for all on what they wanted. She still poked at it before taking a bite and started eating. Her hunger getting the better of her. She looked to Locke now and then wondering if he liked the food as much as herself.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Locke watched the men enter and seat themselves. They looked refined enough, but their nature could belie a different truth altogether. As they sat down, and the food was brought out, he just looked at it. He didn't even KNOW what most of these dishes were. He decided to stick to the soups and breads he was familiar with, avoiding some things that looked like they were made in a dead animals stomach...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm
She continued eating remaining quiet until one of the men started talking to her. She looked up thinking of how to possibly answer but would shrug in the end and look to them, receiving a chuckle in response. She wasn't sure as to why however.

"She's quite the mouse Julianna. Where ever did you find her? And this other seems just as quiet. Most young people are never this quiet." The silver haired man said in a light tone.

"I found them in the street. We couldn't have the girl looking as she was. What would the people think? Next thin you know they'll be wanting to run this town. Silly people have no sense of order, could you imagine that?" She chuckled as she spoke looking to the girl as if urging her to be part of the conversations.

She listened though would keep her main focus to Locke and the area around her. She felt out of place, and more the way they would carry about their importance.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:16 pm

As Locke continued to pick at his food, the other man beside the pale man spoke to him. "You seem out of place here, my man. Do you always act this way around your master?"

"Master? Excuse me, but Andrea and I are not Master and Servant. We're friends. We've saved each other a couple times already running for our lives. So don't treat me like a mere vagabond." He looked over to Andy. "And don't treat her so delicately either. She's stronger than you think."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm
The woman looked appalled for a moment at his outburst then shot a glance towards the girl.She composed herself quickly and looked back towards the other. "Be that true or not, I do request you say such in a more respectful tone."

Andrea listened not liking the tone and after seeing the look the woman gave her she felt a chill in her spine. She politely stood and nodded towards each a moment. "I am going to turn in now. Please be courteous to my friend. He speaks the truth, and While I am thankful for the kindness you have shown us, I think it is time we should leave. Thank you again." She said as courteously as she could before turning to leave the room. What emotion she did let out was anger at how they had treated him.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Locke stood up as well. "Thank you for the meal, and your hospitality, but I'm afraid we must leave now. Thank you again." He said it in a manner that relayed contempt as well as gratitude. He left, and went to be with Andrea. He found her in the garden once again. "Don't let them get to you, Andy. I've been living with that kind of disrespect my whole life. Just remember: you're better than them. And that's the truth."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm
She had found her way back to the garden and simply looked around until she heard Locke speaking. She turned looking to him shrugging. "They had no reason to act like that. You didn't do anything to them. I do not understand." She said after a moment, then sighed giving up. She was tired again but didn't wish to sleep. "If we don't stay the night, where would we go?" She asked after some silence. She wasn't sure she wished to stay here much longer then they had to but didn't wish to leave at the same time.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Locke went over to Andrea, and put his arms around her. "If you don't feel safe being here either, we can find a tavern or something somewhere else. Besides. We still have those pouches of gold to barter with. Why don't we leave?" Locke let go, a little slower than he probably should have... He went to the snack cabinet he found those cookies in earlier, and packed some more food up for later. He didn't know if they would find a place to get anything to eat the next day or not.

User Image

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas