Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed,"Ya Im ready! although I think Yuan would be a better teacher than me at Quidditch" he said as he tried to be modest although pride was smeared all over his face. It was only one block but that block against yuan had increased his confidence to a whole new level. "I cant wait to play some games though! That will be the best part."

This part of the beginning of school was always terribly slow. It made Nevin antsy and he wanted to get to the best part of all this. The sorting. There had been so many first years at the station. Hopefully they'd get more Hufflepuffs!!! The more friends the better.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 pm

User Image

Dante blushed. He really did not know how to respond to that. "What do you mean by that?" he questioned with a half glare. He cursed the warmth that spread across his cheeks every time he thought of that Ravenclaw. In his mind he tried as often as possible to refer to him as Ravenclaw or else he would be even more flustered if he thought his name. "Besides, it is already great fun over here with you Charon" he said with hissed sarcasm. It seemed that Charon caught on to this strange reaction and was milking it for all it was worth.
Hopefully he'd tire of this game and leave him alone at some point. The reaction to Xenos still bothered him and he wished desperately to know why he reacted in such a .....strange manner.
(( not parsel tongue hissing, just normal XD))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image

"Good! I can't wait to see you guys play! I know were gunna win this year!" Cyrus said equally excited. The games had looked liked so much fun. Honestly he wished he was a better flyer so he could try out for the team but apparently fate decided otherwise.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Charon grinned playfull at Dante. He just couldn't help but tease his friend. Although he knew not to push it too far. He looked around again and his grin got even bigger. "Well well well, look who's coming up the way." He said leaning over towards Dante.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos hopped out of the carriage and looked around. His dark eyes spotted several people he knew but moved towards Zamir instead. Quietly he watched the other write away in his book surprised to see his friend move so quickly. "So when is this grand novel going to be done Zamir?" He asked lightly tilting his head as he looked at the other Ravenclaw.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image

Zamir didn't even look up from his scribbling. He stopped briefly to look up at Xenos, smiled then continued to write.....while not even looking at the notebook" it will never be finished" he said with a smirk,"how can I finish a grand novel when a novel is something that I am not writing" he queried. It was a completely logical question.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:22 pm

User Image

Dante felt a strange excitement rise in him when he saw Xenos exit his carriage. All at once he felt the urge to go over and speak to him but he suddenly felt glued to the spot he was standing. Memories from the previous year flew into his head and his cheeks went almost to the point of a tomato red. So many emotions went flying around inside him that if he didn't distract himself some how , he may go crazy. A small part of him was telling him what these feelings were but he decided to flat out ignore those voices. Quickly he turned back to Charon,"Yes so, it is Xenos.What is so special about him?" he asked trying very hard to sound like his normal self. He cursed the Ravenclaw. Around him he became an absolute idiot. Without him around he was a confident, prideful Slytherin who let no one tell him what to do. And yet he felt that if asked by Xenos to do something, he would most likely do it without question.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xenos laughed aloud at Zamir. Really he could be so quirky sometimes. But that's why he got along with him so well. "Oh it's not? So what is it then? Or is it some grand secret?" He asked a light happy tone in his voice.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

"indeed it is" he said in a mock serious tone,"A secret so GRAND and MAGNIFICENT!! That even the greatest minds, both magical and muggle would never be able to unravel even in a thousand years" Zamir exclaimed in an unnaturally loud tone and exaggerated movements of his arms. He lowered his arms and smirked at Xenos,"Actually I do not know what the devil you mean" he said in an almost sincere tone as he contradicted his earlier agreement then continued to scribble.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

Nevin cheered "yeah of course we are!! With me and Yuan, hufflepuff will be invinsible" he laughed. If he was this happy this early in the year then he knew definitely that it was going to be a great year. "And with you cheering us on that is just an added bonus that almost makes it unfair" he laughed again.

His cheering was distracted by the sound of someone yelling. He raised an eyebrow at the Ravenclaw making a scene. "What a strange person" he commented to Cyrus without moving his gaze.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

The soft breeze was comforting as it hit Bailey's cheeks on her way out of the carriage. The castle looked just as it had the last time she had been here. Of course it does, it's a castle. She made fun of herself for her own thoughts. She tucked Oliver back inside her robes, stepping out into the middle of the cobbled courtyard, glancing around eagerly for anyone she knew. Her stomach growled audibly, and she was instantly reminded of last year's sorting feast, and what seemed like hours she had to wait to relieve her hunger.

Bailey continued to look around, and from behind, she could clearly make out someone talking about Quidditch. Whirling around, the sight of Nevin brought a gaping smile to her face. "That's right!" She encouraged the keeper of her Hufflepuff Quidditch team. "I hope you know I'm counting on you two to win us the House Cup, this year!" Her smile peeled into more of a teasing grin as she let out a soft ring of laughter.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Nevin spotted Baily and waved,"AH HEY BAILEY!!" he yelled over to her to join them. It was thanks to here he was in this position. He also wanted to talk to her a bit about practice and such this year.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Bailey's smile didn't fade as she shuffled over to Nevin and Cyrus, her long hair blowing wild in the wind. "Hi guys!" She formally greeted, glancing down as her tiger poked his head out of her robes. "This is Oliver. My mum got him for me this summer. You like?" She asked curiously, hoping to get some good feed back rather than more questionable looks.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled wide,"OH my!! How adorable!!" he exclaimed,"Can I pet him?" he said reaching forward but stopped midway. His smile faded lightly and looked up at her," do you have the means to care for such an exotic animal?" He knew tigers where very difficult animals to care for. Whether you were muggle or not. Especially when they grew up. "I hope you know how to keep it docile" he said then his smile returned to his face.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

Bailey smiled at Nevin's reaction towards her new pet, and her smile widened even further when he questioned her ability to take care of Oliver. She held the mini feline out to let Nevin pet him, and said "Don't worry, my mum put a charm on him to keep him from getting any bigger." She laughed a little before tilting her head to the side in thought. "My mom spent some time working as a trainer at a zoo in Eastern London, so she's pretty good with exotic animals. She's actually the owner of the mother to this little guy here, who's actually a full grown tiger. She's the new owner of Gladrags Wizardwear in Hogsmeade, as well, so if you ever stop by you'll get to see Ruby for yourself." Talking of her mum excited her. She couldn't wait til the first chance she got to head into town and check out what she had done to the shop. All this talk about tigers was making her want to bring Oliver with her to let him visit with his mum, too.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces