Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 am
Pursing her lips, her arm didn't hurt at all plus her blood had disappeared. That was just a thanks for doing what she had done. A holy apostle had helped a Sinner redeem himself to god. Though he might've been happy with her decision she wasn't. Looking up at him a bit she then turned away walking before stopping and peering back to him."Ugh.. Come on, we've got chores to do.."Grumbled her voice before she moved forward. Ignoring a few sisters that had been listening into her and Joshua with Melthos she merely brushed past them. Slipping off her jacket she wore a short sleeved red dress. Placing it upon a coat rack next to the main door she moved over to a big closet. Rumaging through it she grabbed a broom completed with a dustpan. For her a mop and a bucket.

Looking to him, she then made a face. Turning away from him upon deciding to do all the work she began to sweep down the grand entrance. From not wanting anyone walk in she looked up seeing a counselor walk in out of spite carrying mud down the entrance and the hall. Watching him with careful eyes she held up the broom and gripped it."I just got done almost, and he just had to walk in and get it all dirty all over again!"Grumbled her voice coldly as she looked to the mans direction. An annoying glare was upon her face before she shook her head and began cleaning. Sure, some people treated her right here, but others thought she was a phony. But then again she didn't deal with those people, Joshua did since he an older apostle had seen her wings plus believed in her when others did not.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 am
Hearing Zemira's comment, Melthos watched as she walked off. For a moment, he stood there in silence until he realized that he wasn't held to her by any 'physical' chains anymore. With a blink, he noticed that his legs began to follow behind her, almost like he was subconsciously now under her control. Still, that didn't matter to him as much, and so he followed her to the main door. There, he positioned himself against a nearby pillar and he watched Zemira begin her chore. Considering the size of this room and what her job was, Melthos barely had sympathy for the human, as this was better a task for two or more people. It didn't help when that counselor decided to waltz right in and track more crud across the floor. He could see that she was pissed off about this, yet he chose to do nothing about it. He may be bound to her, but that wouldn't mean he would do things for her just because she asked.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:06 am
Ignoring him, she finished sweeping the floor before she opened the door. Disgarding the dust she looked up at the sky a bit. The cold air felt nice and refreshing to her. But she grabbed the bucket and walked outside. The Order had their own water wells that weren't plagued by the local water company. Looking down a well she ignored the giggles and sneers coming from the sisters of having being stuck with mopping and sweeping. Instead she moved forward tugging up her sleeves grabbing the handle without hesitation. She began to tug up the water before she dumped it into the bucket. She didn't even bother looking to see if he had followed or not. It was from being thoroughly disgusted and angered that she was stuck with him.

Picking up the bucket, she heaved it up without even looking as some of the water splashed to the ground. Hearing more giggles she merely kept a straight reserved face as she moved forward. Placing it down in the hall she sighed a bit. Dropping her hair from the two bows she then took one ribbon and quickly tied up her hair into a ponytail. She then tugged up her sleeves once more. Walking to the closet she then poured some of the clearing into the steel bucket before returning it back to its place. Though she shot a glare up to Melthos a bit."Your useless.. A complete lazy.."Spoke out her voice with an annoyed tone. Though it trailed off to her grumbling under her breath. She took the mop and dipped it into the bucket before she began to mop the entrance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm
At first, when she had finished, Melthos watched as Zemira opened the door to discard the dust away. For a moment, though, he could see that she seemed to enjoy the air that came in. As she exited, he followed just outside, so that he was leaning on the side of the main building and keeping an eye on her. Every time she made some pass by, or a mistake, some of the other sisters giggled at her in a mocking manner. This made Melthos growl lightly under his teeth. Not because he wished better for Zemira, but because this was all too close to human nature. If a human is in a poor position, others would do things just to spite them. If that same human, however, was moved to a higher position, he/she would simply do the same that was done to him/her. This... was one of the reasons why Humans disgusted him...

When Zemira moved back inside the main area, Melthos stayed on the outside, though he glanced inside to see what she was up to. For the moment, he accepted her curses that were thrown his way, and continued to watch her. As time passed, he watched her work at mopping, before his mind just about couldn't take it anymore. With a sigh, he turned to face the doorway and took a step forward. Instead of touching the ground, however, his cloak had strangely unfolded to reveal his demonic, or Sinner, wings and caused him to 'walk' on air. Approaching her, he gripped her arm firmly and spoke, "Come." Without any other warning, he forced her into his arms and flew out of the building. He didn't go far, which would have been against his plan, but he instead took her to the tallest point of the headquarters. Landing, he released her in the middle, so that she wouldn't have a high chance of falling. Moving back a bit, he sat down and stared out into the horizon. "Don't say anything..." came his response as he never turned eyes toward her. "Enjoy the air... enjoy the scenery. You need the break..."

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm
As she mopped she then blinked once she felt his hand around her arm. About to pull away from him, she then was forced into his arms. Gasping she struggled in his arms until she was placed down. Glancing at him a bit, she quirked an eyebrow. Though once she looked towards she horizon placing her hands behind her. She stood idly looking forward making a face before peering over to him."You know, its kind of funny you picked this place.. When I first came here, I'd sneak up here at night.. Just to clear my head.."Murmured her voice quietly before she looked back. A small smile curled upon her lips before she shook her head. It wasn't time to be talking about her past. She never wanted anyone else to know. Shaking her head, she moved forward her wings spreading a bit. Jumping off she fell before floating down the last five feet.

Having other things to do, she left him by himself. Moving forward back to the entrance she kicked off the dirt on her feet. Though she then picked up the mop once she was inside. Finishing quickly she then disgarded the dirty water before picking up an old towel from the closet. Moving back to the wet floors she got down on her knee's before she began to dry the water. Putting her back into it, she ignored the sisters who walked past murmuring already about her making a contract with the Sinner. Staring to the ground she finished after a while and stood idly. Taking the towel outside she placed it over a small bush to let it dry before glancing up at the sky. All she wanted to do was find the other apostles before the Sinners did. She'd prove herself worthy to the counselors, even after what her sister had done.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm
Without glancing at her when she made the comment about this being her sneaking spot, he continued to stare out at the horizon until she jumped off with her wings out. That girl... Sheesh, try and give her a break and she simply goes right back to work. Bah, see if he does this again for her! Still, she had her reasons for getting it done as soon as possible... With his wings folding back down, he sat himself on the edge with his usual blank self, admiring the colors as the sun descended.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 pm
Heading out of the entrance she closed the door carrying a basket. Walking over to the clothes line she took down the sheets that danced in the breeze. Taking it down she folded them before placing them into the basket. But stopping for a moment she wondered what exactly her eldest sister was doing. Sighing she placed a hand up to her eyes, shaking her hand she dropped it. Finishing she held the basket before she walked towards the entrance. Though passing by a few of the sisters she tripped over a foot that stuck out. Which in result caused the laundry to spill out. Sitting up she listened to their giggled before she had enough. Standing up slowly her bangs covered her eyes as she turned to them. Moving forward she slapped the tallest girl across her face. Glaring up to her, she then clenched her fists."You.. You.. You are going to dare try bullying me?! I work just as hard as you if not harder! I've been working hard for over a year and a half while you sat on your a** and got fatter!"At first her voice started off in a murmur before she shouted.

Rouge colored eyes hardened as she was slapped by the woman. The other sisters merely stood still in shock by her words. Though she was grabbed by the hair, she didn't even wince as she hit her. Instead she just stood still not fighting back until she got casted aside. Letting them go she sat up running her fingers over her cheek. This was the usual for her, which is why she mostly stayed to herself. Her cheeks were red from being smacked by the girl. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders as she leaned forward. Reaching for the ribbon from her hair she stood up. Brushing her skirt off she then moved to the side a bit. Glancing to the laundry she picked it up before placing it in her basket. Just because her sister had sided with a Sinner and turned her back on the church. Which is why she was treated as an outsider and not trusted by the counselors. Hoisting up the basket she held it in her arms a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

((Nvm. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:57 pm
"...ing hard for over a year and a half while you sat on your a** and got fatter!"

The shout of Zemira snapped Melthos out of his daydream and his gaze focused downward at her and some sisters. Seeing the small bout occur, he glared menacingly at the sight and dropped to the ground. By the time he reached the sisters, they had already moved far enough away and he stopped right in front of them. Giving them a death glare for a good solid three seconds, he then passed by them and walked on. Truth was, he could have easily killed them, but that wouldn't satisfy anyone's urge... Finding Zemira on her walk, he caught up to her and walked in silence.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm
Standing still after a few moments, she kept her eyes averted as well as her bangs covering her eyes. Placing the basket down for a moment she tied her hair back up into a ponytail. Though she then wiped her eyes roughly muttering about how it was weak to cry. Grabbing the basket she looked up a bit her rouge colored eyes soft with tears. Walking forward she entered the entrance before walking to the laundry room. Placing the basket down she listened to some of the nuns go off on her for being too careless. Smiling a bit she giggled before nodding to them."I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time.. If you want, I'll rewash them.."Explained her voice gently as she looked up to the elderly women. Watching them accept her offer she nodded to them as they left for dinner. Reaching into the basket she pulled out a few sheets before beginning to wash them in and old fashioned barrel. Though her bangs covered her eyes she worked hard to get the dirt stains out.

Finishing after a few long moments she rung them out over the barrel. Looking to the fireplace she pulled out the inside line and hooked it up. Placing a few up she leaned against a wall watching it. She knew he had witnessed the fight but she didn't want to speak about it. There was a reason why she was treated so. And it was simply to say her sister. She was the cause of all of the bullying and suffering in her life. Instead of admitting it she looked past it, and forgave her sister. But she had been treated so cruelly for so long. It had been about time she had confronted the sisters.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 pm
Continuing to follow her around, Melthos watched how Zemira acted as if nothing had happened, and how the sisters treated her in a disrespectful manner. Just by looking at his contractor, he could see that she had enough of this bullcrap they dealt to her. But what was there to say to her? That life was going to get easier? That was crap in its own right. "...How much more of this are you going to suffer through before you take action, Apostle." This wasn't much of a question as it was a statement, reminding her that humans were limited in their tolerance...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:21 pm
Staring to the ground she listened to his words a bit. Tugging free of the ribbon her hair fell freely around her shoulders and back. Looking up she made a face before looking over to him, her face reserved but the look in her eye showed her determination."As long as it takes to find the other apostles.. And I have a name.."Spoke out her voice before she pushed off the wall. Checking the sheets she turned them over not noticing Mary walk by before peeking in. Taking down the dried sheets she folded them quickly before placing them in the basket. Reaching up a bit she pulled the wet ones down the line to get dried. Moving back she then heard a bit of foot steps and glanced up. She watched Mary walk off but wondered how long she had been there. Ignoring the question she looked down to her hands a bit noticing they were reddened by the harsh scrubbing.

Making a face she dropped her hands ignoring the burning tingling on them. Glancing up to him a bit she didn't know why he had followed her. He could've stayed out all night as far as she cared. Turning away with a distinct look of dislike a bit a bruise was making itself know upon her left cheek. Glaring to the side she crossed her arms. Dinner was being served and by the time she was finished here everyone would be getting ready for bed."You should go get dinner.. I'll be fine on my own.. I've always been.. Better off.."Started off her voice before it died in her throat. She knew what she wanted to say but rather didn't want to state it. She'd been alone most of her life and was used to it. This contract wasn't going to change a thing about it either.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:16 pm
So... this is how she felt, huh... Lonely, by herself, with no one there to help her. In all his experience with humans, Melthos was aware that there were at least a few people who stuck by each other's side. While he was unsure of how this bond would lead them, he knew what he was going to do. As soon as she spoke about going to dinner, he remained silent for a while longer... before he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. The hug... was genuine, maybe not filled with love, but was definitely not filled with hatred. "I can survive without Human move, but you, Zemira, can't. You need to go eat. I'll finish this..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 pm
About to check on the sheets, she was then pulled forward. Following against him, she felt her eyes widen. Relaxing a bit for once she accepted the hug and rested her cheek against his chest. It was oddly nice, to get a hug from someone different than Joshua and Mary. Though pulling away out of his grasp her cheeks were flushed a bit which caused her to look to the side. She hated giving up her duties but she then decided she was going to stay. Shaking her head a bit, she then moved forward to the sheets moving them a bit."Heh.. Trying to butter me up, huh? Well I'm about as stubborn as a mule.. You'll learn this soon enough.. I'll finish what I've begun.."Spoke out her voice stubbornly as she peeked over her shoulder to him. A small smile curled upon her lips before she stuck out her tongue.

Leaning up she moved the sheets a bit more before moving to the fire. Throwing another piece of wood on to the fire. She then nodded a bit feeling the warmth come over her. It was nice but she preffered the cold air than to the overly hot air. Moving back from under them she straightened them out before standing waiting patiently. Her wings being folded tightly behind her back didn't move at all. Though she then grabbed the remaining sheets before folding them. Watching the women return, she was then surprised that they carried two trays for them. Smiling a genuine smile she then took the tray thanking them quietly. Though she didn't eat there she moved to her favorite spot at the Magdalene Order which was outside upon a bench. Pulling down her sleeves a bit feeling the frost of the cold air. Mary had made a simple chicken noodle soup causing her to smile. Taking her spoon she began to eat silently.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:46 am
Stubborn as a mule... Sure, why not believe it? After all, she was more used to this than any other human. Giving a slight shrug as she looked back to him, he situated himself against the wall again, watching as she continued on with her work. As time moved, Zemira had added some wood to the fire, and had nearly finished her work before the sisters from before had returned. At first, he had noticed them giving a tray of food to her, and he shifted his gaze away. Seemed like they were being nice to her for once... Blinking when he felt a nearby presence, though, he turned and saw the sisters holding a tray up to him. ...Well... this was awkward... Taking it in silence, he bowed lightly to them before seeing Zemira disappear outside. Following her, he saw her stop and sit down upon a bench. She seemed to be happier here, if anything else... Sitting down beside the bench, he then began to eat quietly as well.  

Tytun

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces