Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane smiled at her as she walked in with the giant metallic puppet. His face began to glow with happiness "AhhhhH~!" he took the puppet and hugged it tightly "Thank you Ai!" He drew a sign on it corresponding with his summoning technique in it's heart cavity. He put his hands together unsummoning it and putting it away "Thank you!" he then ran out to the academy once more.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 450
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:11 pm
Lucas walked in and looked around for the things he'd wanted to purchas last time he had been in here. he found some puppets that just needed to be filled with chakra and they could be used for chakra. he bought three. then he moved along and found the injection shot sniper. Lucas pulled out his mech-manual and paid for it.
"thanks."
he also purchased some blood increasing pills.
things bought:
- mokujin, personal training x3 = 750
- blood increasing pills [x5] = 800
- injection shot sniper = 500
total ammount paid: 2050
ammount remaining: 720  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 pm
Al dashed in and went to the office outside the superdome. He stopped short, gasping at the rather large bundle of packages. The manager, noticing his expression, smirked and said "Good luck kid. Most of it is wood and nails." Awestrickenness over, he sighed and created several Dehydration clones. This would indeed be a speed run, since he had to scatter the clones before they went kaboom all over the packages. They each grabbed a bundle, and began sprinting for the Dojo.
2/3 Mail  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the area and immedeatly began to work. Using gunsei, San animated all the standing water in the area. Issuing the order "get the ******** out. The water would then begin to move, and make its way out to the crevice.

The next would be using his doton chakra to remove water damage. The area was getting fixed and set up, and San used his Iron sand to easly go and grab debree to clean to place up. With this completed, San moved to the next phase.

Removing a scroll from his burden golem San unrolled it and placed it on the floor. Using a huge amount of chakra, the Ninja used Stone castle creation to form the shopping zone exactly how it was. Just like with the university, San made it with a strong stone as to make the area more durable to this kind of attack again.

With this completed the ninja continued to look through how he could help. He found papers that looked important and swiped them up. Finishing, San used his Iron Sand to brush and clean the entire building. Finished, San walked outside.

It was obvious that the area was cleaned and secured. Changing the sign to open again, San told Mam over the bonds golem that the area was open for buisness again. Feeling completed, then ninja walked out to deliver the papers to the owner.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San found the owner of the puppet shot, and delivered lost plans for a puppet to him. Thankfully, they were only slightly touched by water, but still readable. From here, San walked around, thankful for returning the plans.

From here, the ninja was going to walk back. He had some kids he had to teach at the academy. The ninja formed a single hand seal, and dissapeared.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Help with recovery effort Yo-KO mini arc mission C rank 3 post - 1 post = 2 post.
(1/2)
Zane walks into the shop area seeing most of the shops were still togather but all their stuff was all around. zane did hand seals and said Jinton: Shunshin no Jutsu giving him a great burst in speed he then moved around picking up another that looked like it was in a shop using Tabi Shift to avoid hitting anything.
(2/2)
Once he made it need to tea shop he returned most of the items then went back to the tea shop that ws the next part of his mission he needed to get tea. But their was still stuff outside so he stayed alittle long and helped out more shops before he went to the tea shop.

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:34 pm
Manfread's patrol took him to the shopping superdome, he walked around the stalls keeping an eye out for anything out of place as he went about his mission. Occasionally stopping to inspect the structure of various spots, he didn't really find anything. Jumping onto the roof of one of the stalls Manfread hopped along.
(enter-> exit)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Defeat My E N E M I E SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane walked into the Superdome, going straight to the main buying area, it had changed a lot since the last time he was here. He had been saving up for a year for this stuff. He saw Ai at the front desk "Hey Ai, I need some things again" He pulled out a piece of paper and put it in front of her "All of these please" Ai looked at them and nodded to Akane handing him all of the things. There was a lot of things there. Akane began to put summoning signs on his puppets and all of the other thing in his bag. The left.
[exit]

[[Purchased Items: Clockwork Birds [120 ryo], Karasu, The Crow [520 ryo], Kuroari, the Black Ant [520 ryo], Sanshouuo, the Salamander [520 ryo], Dako [250 ryo], Variable Marbles [100 ryo], Stealth Nodes [250 ryo] :: 2700 -2280 = 420 ryo left]]

Chakra Lvl :: 290c
Jutsu Used :: 0
Experience [AC] :: 004,300

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 pm
Alphonse walks into the super dome bringing the blueprints for his puppet. The puppet master took the blueprints and laughed. Alphonse faked a smile and waited for his puppet to be done.

2 hours later the puppet was done, Al took the puppet and strapped it onto his back. The heavy metal puppet would surely gain Al some strength for lugging it around. Al leaves to train.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked into the tools sections and grabbed 15 yards worth of wire. Setting the ryo down on the counter he walked out without saying a word.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:12 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero came along around mid morning after he had spoken to the kage. He checked his mission scroll and found the shop he was suppose to get to. As he walked in he had to force his way to the fron of several very angry people. He raised his hands as he got to the front of the crowd and spoke."All right cool it. In order to keep this as calm as i can im goin to have to ask you to clear out of this store until you can behave like civil people. "One of the civilians pulled a knife that zero couldnt see do to his position.He began edging his way to the front where zero was talking.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru, who had been slightly behind Zero caught the glint of the knife in the corner of his eye, and in a flash was behind the civilian, grabbing his wrist and cranking his arm back, forcing the knife to drop. Kageru's face was void of emotion the entire time.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 am
User Image
The man who had dropped the knife began to pull away trying to break free. he protested as pain shot up his arm from kageru's grip."Let me go. What the hell are you doing!"

Zero finished pushing the other civilians out of the room as he saw whatever situation had arisen had been contained. He spoke to the clerk."So im to understand you placed an order for a retrieval?"

The man eyed the civilian and the knife on the floor and spoke a bit shakily."I didnt think the people were this riled up. I had ordered a bunch of surveillance equipment for the residential district. People were complaining about houses being broken into and whatnot. But the damn shipment never arrived. I never thought that this would turn violent. .."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

"Stop struggling, you'll only end up breaking your arm if you keep trying to fight me." Kageru told the civilian, kicking his knife up into the air with his foot, and grabbed it by the hilt with his free hand. "Once you calm down, and stop fighting me, then I'll let you go." he told the civilian before looking over at Zero and the clerk.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:45 am
User Image

The civilian started to panic and leaned back pushing Kageru's chest with his hand."Let me go! I wasnt gonna hurt anybody!"

Zero tried to tune out the detained civvie and focus on the larger problem."So your saying the stuff never arrived. You do realize it could have been a shipping error then?"

The clerk waved aside zero's comment and sat down on his stool."Nah they arrived in the village but were diverted. Guards said they checked them in at the gate and leaving again toward the red sand. Different driver though...I think somone stole them."The clerk shook his head.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff