Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:54 am
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

"Hey, you all can call me Alex, or Xander, whichever you prefer." He said, looking around at the group. Most of the people should have arrived by now, and he was anxious to get to the castle.

One poor girl looked like she was freezing to death. He was mostly used to the cold, and all of his clothes were magically insulated. They would judge the current temperature, then judge his temperature, and adjust accordingly. So they were cool in the summer, warm in the winter. He could spare a jumper. He pulled off his outer robes, and slipped his dark blue sweater off over his head, then put his robes back on.

"Your name is Charlotte, right? You can borrow my jumper if you want. Mine's magically insulated. So is my shirt, so I don't need both. My mum gets worried I'd catch a cold, but her temperature charms are the best, so she needn't worry. Here." he said, holding out the jumper towards the girl next to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am
First Year Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Sykes raises an eyebrow at the loudmouthed Asian girl with the large breasts. "Poseur" she muttered.

She gave the girl a disdainful once over and immediately relaxed, she was no longer pretending to be huddled under robes for warm, instead she drew up to her full height and shook out the robes, ignoring the cold breeze playing across her skin. She had survived the most severe colds before without warm clothing. But she was relieved in one sense....if this girl was the only fight Hogwarts had to offer she would be ok here. Maybe she could actually learn something useful....rather than kata after kata of Shaolin tradition...or how to survive with only a bowie knife in the forest like a British Marine.

But still, she thought a cold grin that betrayed hints of exitement on her otherwise blazé facade, Best to not let myself fall out of practice.
Sykes realized she was grinning and killed the expression, mentally shaking her head to regain her composure. She vaguely wondered what was wrong with her, and chalked it up to the fact that she had been living the the southern United States for so long that living with Cockneys the last few weeks had really thrown her off.

Maybe if she got lucky though, this Akuma chick would pick a fight.  

Feverw0lf

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

"No I'm fine." Moshe said waving his hand dismissively. The last thing he wanted right was to get himself too mixed in the this. He simply was not ready to face a world like this. Everyone seemed to be really excited about school, or at least interested in getting moving. Moshe just wanted to get out of here. To him this was going to be long year. Trying to not be rude though Moshe asked. "So you have a sister here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will shrugged but still smiled. "Yeah, her name's Tamara. She's a Third Year..." He looked through the crowd and spotted his sister talking with a gaggle of other Third Years. "She's over there. Gonna be the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain this year. She played Beater last year. Parents are all proud and stuff. Frankly, I just can't wait to pass Flying so I can try out next year. What about you? Got any family here?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:36 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe laughed, almost bitterly. "No, I am the only member of my family at this school," If you could call it a school, he thought bitterly. "My mom had siblings who may have gone here but I have never met them." realizing that his reaction may have been a bit rude, Moshe blushed slightly. "Understand my parents never knew that magic was real." Moshe had never thought of magic as being real either. Kabbalah was the closest to mysticism and 'magic' that Moshe knew of. And he didn't even believe in mysticism.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys got off the train,walking past everybody. She wasn't much for conversation anyway. Her strawberry-blonde hair flicking behind her ears,she sighed. She was a muggle born and she didn't even know how many pureblood where here. She seemed to be the odd one out everywhere. At home. At school. Even here. She thought she would finally fit in here,until she realized what she was. Stopping,she looked at a boy who seemed to be wearing a Kippah. He was standing with another boy,who looked most definitely like a Gryffindor. Smiling she walked over to them. "I'm Alys," she said,still smiling.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 am

Instantly, it clicked in Will's mind. "Oh, so you're Muggleborn! Oh man, this must be really confusing for you then..." He paused, trying to word it so he wouldn't sound offensive. "Oh, probably not. You said..." He paused again. "So, who in your family is a magic user?" He asked, trying to learn more about Moshe. He turned to the new girl. "Hey Alys, I'm Will Radcliffe. This is Moshe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe shrugged then waved his hand lazily. "Well Eema's parents use magic, so I guess that makes my mom a squib." He turned when a another person, a girl, walked up to them. Since William had already introduced him by name Moshe simply said. "Hi, you also a first year?"  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 am

Alys smiled. "Hi Will. Hi Moshe," she said,frowning slightly. "What's wrong with being muggle-born?" she asked indignantly. Folding her arms over her chest,she glared. If there was something wrong with that,she wasn't going to be nice. Sometimes multiple personalities came in handy,but rarely. Hearing what Moshe said,she nodded.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 am

Will smirked at the girl's defensiveness. "Oh, there's nothing wrong with being Muggleborn. At least, my family doesn't think so. I was just commenting because Moshe seemed to feel he didn't fit in. I was only offering to help him feel like he fit in. Some of my friends are Muggles. I mean, for Muggleborns, adapting can be a little hard. I can only imagine what like would be like for a Wizard who was suddenly thrust into the Muggle world and not allowed to use magic." He paused for a second, thinking what it would be like. His family would probably do alright, since they already integrated Muggle technology into their life. "Anyways, if you guys have any questions, I'm here to help and I'm sure my sister would love to help. So, um, where are you guys from?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:01 am
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

Moshe folded his arms over his chest. "To be honest, the only reason I'm here is so that I don't do magic unintentionally. I don't want my Aba's friend to get blown up like a ballon." He really did not have any use for magic. when he went home Moshe planned on just leaving like his father and becoming a Rabbi. There was no reason he would need magic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 am

Alys rolled her eyes. "If you're a muggleborn here,it's not that hard to get. I turned my best friend into a slug when I was 7," she said,unfolding her arms. She thought for a second,trying to remember where she was from. "Some alleyway in the British Isles. I left my parents after I turned 7," she said,shrugging. Whistling,her owl flew off the train and onto her arm. "Will,meet Will,my pet owl," she said,smiling slightly. Good thing her mood was OK for now. If she was in a bad mood for sorting,heaven knows where she'll be sorted.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 am

"I Stand under the Great Cherry Blossom ..."
私は大桜の下にスタンド...

User Image
╚════════☩═══════╝
╣-Idaina Kiri S. Akuma-╠
- 偉大な霧の桜悪魔 -
╔════════☩═══════╗

Mood: Geeze, Haters.
Weapon: Red Blossom Nodachi
Unit:
Out Of Control:

" Being a devil Isnt easy "

" Jeeze, whats wrong being muggle born, Hell I may be from a family that practices both eastern and western types of magic for seventeen generations..... Plus having a Japanese sun deity , well Amaterasu-Sama as a great-great times whatever as a aunt. " Said joining the conversation, trying to figure out who would be the jerks of the year. Checking her G-Shock watch for the time, well it was 6:09 P.M. in London at the monument.

As far as her family, she has a crap load of cousins. She also has a sister older then her by one year. Her father is a total Samurai nut and her Mother a nagging wizard of a sorts... well a day at the Akuma martial arts studio/dojo in London or at the relative Fujisaki family shrine never gets boring.....

Kagura: SUI-REN

"When it blooms its pink fire blaze, in the distance spring..."
それは距離が春にピンクの火の炎を、咲く頃......

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari climbed off the train her long brown hair blown out behind her. When she heard a girl, who looked more a woman say that she related to Amaterasu Hikari snorted. "Amaterasu is the goddess of the sun, unless you are a deity yourself I doubt you are anything more then foolish Otaku." Looking over the girl Hikari had little doubt that she wasn't an Otaku, with the sword and stupid anime-like uniform. This girl was not fooling her one bit. Hikari knew her manga quite well, after spending a summer traveling.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 am

he waved to the owl with his name and removed the toad from his breast pocket. "This is Osiris." He paused and drew in a deep breath. "I'm from the Kensington section of London. Alys, why'd you leave your parents?"  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff