Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 pm
Laying upon a flush green patch of grass, he was awokened by the sound of the river fluttering by. Opening his green emerald colored eyes revealed themselves. A hand slipped up to his hair as he ran his fingers through his hair he could feel the weight of a book upon his stomach."What serene beauty, lays ahead.. Waiting to be plucked from the clutches of the thorns.. A true rose of all roses awaits.. But shall she accept her husband to be, so freely?"Mumbled his deep voice quietly to himself. He tended to speak in rhymes once he finished reading the true magnificent works of William Shakespeare. Sitting up the old worn out book of sonnets, poems, and plays landed in his lap. Tugging a toothpick from behind his ear he placed it into his mouth. Standing up he sauntered off to the mansion knowing his cousin Audrey would have arrived by now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki walked down a hall way. She was choosing her room now. She then saw a pure white door which interested her very much. She stepped in it and it had a very light purple for paint of walls. She sat her bags on her bright spring green bed. She unzipped the bags putting her clothes away. She then pulled out a old toy she had when she was small it was a bit worn from over the years, but still fine. It was a baby blue teddy bear. She put delicately over her light purple pillows. She then stepped out of the room. She closed the door behind her. She then walked further and saw a teenager like her self except male((Keita on the mark)). She had her hands together. She stared at him wondering who he is, but she was sure it was not her groom to be since he looked different at least that is what is picture showed. She wasn't sure who he was. Her curiosity grew, but she didn't say a word and stood there looking at him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image

Illyasviel was surprised when the girl didn't turn around or even acknowledge her presence before walking off. Shrugging it off, Ilya decided to not let it get the best of her and she too started walking off to find a room, her luggage and sewing machine in tow.
Finally making it to a room that she was very comfortable with, Illyasviel sat her sewing machine down on a table, tossed her stuffed bear (Winnie) onto the bed and started unpacking her clothes and other items from her sizable suitcase.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Lynore watched the interaction between the two people, completely oblivious to why the butler was now waking her up from the state he himself put her in.
He watched the fight ensue and the butler leave before edging his chair a little closer to the bed and looking at Audrey. "Hey... You okay," he asked, genuine concern in his voice. "What did he, y'know... do?" Lynore asked as he tried to mime when the butler put the vial under her nose. "What was in that bottle?" Lynore had so many questions, but he tried to slow down and let her answer at least one before bombarding Audrey with 20 more.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

Jayden arrived at the mansion with a huge grin on his face. In his eyes, this was just a great adventure, one where he might even find some new friends. The only twinge of worry in the back of his head was that everyone would be crazy.
Shrugging that notion off, he walked straight through the front doors, not hesitating, not cursing the bastards that did this to him, but happily. This was going to be fun. Jayden shifted the backpack on his shoulders, cramming everything into it wasn't the best idea, but he had a feeling he had packed lighter than most. A few shirts, pants, undergarments and a roll of deodorant were his only possessions besides a laptop he had managed to cram in there and a guitar in the case in his hand.
He looked over to the other guy in the foyer (Kalin) and decided to strike up a conversation. "Hey, my name's Jayden," he said and extended his free hand to shake. "So... what's the deal with the rooms? Are they individual, shared, co-ed?" he said the last one with a smirk, hoping the other young man would know what was up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Naoki folded his arms over his stomach as he leaned back in the left side of the back seat of the seafoam green Accord, saying nothing as he stared out the window. He couldn't believe it; even though he had just started a new project with some of his fellow taggers back in the town, applied for a job back home, actually got the position, and just started working yesterday, this happens. This happens. Worst possible timing ever. He had the feeling his parents were doing this all out of spite just because he was living rather happily all over town, staying at friends' places, crashing for the nights, getting himself cleaned up over there and what-have-you. This was total bull.

His dark brown eyes glared at the front of the car, where he could see himself in the vanity mirror. In that car, the vanity part was taken literally. All the rear-view mirrors angled so that his mother could see herself as she drove. Naoki couldn't help but be disgusted at her vain self, for putting herself and her whole family in danger for the sake of "checking to see if she looked alright as the other drivers passed by their car and saw her." Sheesh, talk about self-centered. "So... Mom," he said bitterly, heavily emphasizing the bitterness as he addressed her. His annoyed gaze was focused on her, looking her straight in the eyes of her reflection. "What's the point of literally kidnapping me and driving me out into the middle of nowhere?"

She glared back at him from the mirror, not turning away from the road. "Don't you dare take that tone with me, young man," she hissed, her eyes narrowing. "I'm putting you up to this because I can't stand seeing you with those snobby hoodlums you always hung out with. I do NOT want one of those horrid creatures to end up in my family one day." Really now, when was the last time he actually saw her before this morning? Last month? Two months ago? He barely came by his own house for anything anymore, aside from getting a change of clothes. Not to ask for money from his parents if he needed something; not to stop by for long, friendly conversation about how life was going; not even to ask if his family wanted to go spend some quality time together. His friends never came along for that, so they never knew what they were like. "I have heard that the young ladies living here too are far more well-mannered and graceful than those streetwalkers you seem to love being around." His father, sitting in the passenger seat, nodded in agreement with his wife's statements. Damn him. Naoki only sighed exasperatedly, not even wanting to challenge that prejudiced statement, his own eyes squinting so that he could only see the passing of lush green and trees as he turned his face away and pressed his forehead to the window. What a nightmare.

Naoki's head tipped side to side as he moved along with the car's turns and occasionally hard braking. Yeah, if they were slowing down, that was a sign that they were almost there. Mentally, he just wanted to get out of that car; you could literally cut the tension in there with a blunt knife. No seriously, you could. And probably out of even more spite, his mother stopped the car at the side of the road, parked the car, and opened the trunk. "Nao, you get out," she demanded. Almost immediately and honestly very eagerly, the boy's hand on the seatbelt buckle pressed the release button as his other hand shot to the door handle, pulling it to escape from that dismal grey fuzzy interior of a car. "The mansion's over there. You live there now until you get married." Naoki only scoffed at this, slamming the door shut as he walked around to the trunk and pulled what luggage he had out of it, which wasn't really much. Lifting the heavy suitcase (which he never had before), guitar cases, and duffel bag full of what sounded like aerosol cans out from the depression, he slammed the cover down too as he slung the strap of the bag over his shoulder, mostly hoping he broke something in the trunk, like... whatever makes it open again. Without another word, the e-brake was released and the car drove off, leaving him standing there in the dust cloud that began to settle back on and around him. "Feh... Heartless much." Picking up the case that held both his acoustic guitar and his ukulele in one hand, he reached down for the handle of his suitcase and tilted it forward as he began to drag it to the mansion. At least they had the decency to pick the one with the wheels.

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 am
⊙▂⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙  ⊙﹏⊙  ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙ o(‧'''‧)o
(◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (◕〝◕) (∩_∩) ミ●﹏☉ミ (≧0≦) o(╥﹏╥)o
Audrey x Paineಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ Ü ö Ö °__° ಥ__ಥ (๑→ܫ←)
(︶︹︺) (*-`ω´- )人 (ц`ω´ц*) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) (ㄒoㄒ) >_<

Feeling a twinge of pain in her stomach she winced her arms wrapping around it protectively. Leaning back from not feeling well she layed down looking up to him. Blinking a little as he asked her questions."Fine.. Just under the weather.. It's a herbal but alcoholic remedy.. It will wake anyone up from anything.."Answered her voice quietly in between breaths. Resting down a bit more she placed her fist to her eye rubbing it a little. Looking to him she then remembered his other questions. Peering up to him, she felt so drained now because of the butler. Usually she did and that was when she'd get a fever."I have a sensitive nerve.. In the back of my neck.. If even the slightest brush upon it, I'll end up loosing consciousness.. I've had it ever since I could remember.."Murmured her voice for once softly yet barely audible. Closing her eyes she sighed gently before opening them up looking up to him. So much for her first day, she was already feeling sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 am
User Image

Lynore looked at Audrey as she explained and nodded his head. He finally understood, though there was still just one more question that ate at him. "But how did he know to have it or why did he have that vial on him? Do you know him?" The butler seemed pretty swift with his actions after she passed out. He seemed to know just what to do and that it had to be done immediately.
Lynore backed off a little, "Well you can lay there for a while until you feel better," he told her with a smile. She looked pretty ill. "Do you want a bucket? I'm sure I could find one for you," Lynore started to his feet and startd looking around the room even though he knew there probably wouldn't be a bucket in there.

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 am
User Image

Illyasviel changed into a white summer lolita dress and white rectangular headdress. Grabbing a white parasol and her change purse, she left her room and walked down the hall, humming softly to herself. The parasol was there because Ilya's skin didn't like sunscreen so much but it was also so pale that it would burn to a crisp in the sun. Her ultimate goal was the garden, but she wanted to see if she could find anyone else wandering the house as well.
As she walked she thought about the upcoming marriage and wondered if her groom-to-be would even like her. Illyasviel didn't consider herself very likable, so she figured that this man probably wouldn't like her either. But then the natural progression of her thoughts got to wondering about whether or not she'd like him. What would he be like and would he be kind? She shook those thoughts out of her head and rounded a corner.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm
→ Ҟ ӓ ɫ ɨ ӥxҬ ɨ ɫ ɫ ←

User Image

"Oh" Kalin hadn't even noticed the other boy that had also entered as he was gaping around at the mansion "Sorry, Kalin" he said with a smile as he took his hand and shook it firmly. "In a place like this, I guess it's individual, or a free-for-all, considering we're able to do whatever we want around here. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck "I'm still a little clueless to what's the point of this all, but I guess we should start trying to find our own rooms."

→ -Ϣ ε ɫ ς ȍ ɱ εxxҬ ȍxxӍ Ӱxxɫ ɨ ʄ ε

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:06 pm
Scarlet

She decided to put all of her clothes away, taking care with the white dress. She didn't want to ruin it - she knew how expensive they could get, she'd helped to choose her cousin's wedding dress. It was made of velvet, she could feel that. She then hung up all of her shirts, folded up all of her pants, skirts and undergarments and put them in a dresser, putting all of her accessories in one of the drawers as well. There were a few pairs of shoes, two, including a pair of white flats that she didn't remember packing. What the... oh. Yeah. She placed them underneath the dress of the same color, then lined the rest of them up in her closet. "There. All done." She then decided to take a walk in the garden. When she arrived in the foyer, though, she saw two boys. One of them might be my husband some day...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm
prettyxpuff
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki walked down a hall way. She was choosing her room now. She then saw a pure white door which interested her very much. She stepped in it and it had a very light purple for paint of walls. She sat her bags on her bright spring green bed. She unzipped the bags putting her clothes away. She then pulled out a old toy she had when she was small it was a bit worn from over the years, but still fine. It was a baby blue teddy bear. She put delicately over her light purple pillows. She then stepped out of the room. She closed the door behind her. She then walked further and saw a teenager like her self except male((Keita on the mark)). She had her hands together. She stared at him wondering who he is, but she was sure it was not her groom to be since he looked different at least that is what is picture showed. She wasn't sure who he was. Her curiosity grew, but she didn't say a word and stood there looking at him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
keita walked and saw a girl staring at him and blushed "um can I help you" he said as he walked up to her  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 pm
→ Ҟ ӓ ɫ ɨ ӥxҬ ɨ ɫ ɫ ←

User Image

Kalin turned his head slightly to see a girl enter the foyer and he smiled at her "Hello, I don't suppose you could tell us anything about...well, this place?" he looked back and gestured towards the rest of the mansion. It seemed odd, to be talking calmly to other teenagers around his age who were in the exact same position as him. It was if something like this happened to them everyday.

→ Ϣ ε ɫ ς ȍ ɱ εxxҬ ȍxxӍ Ӱxxɫ ɨ ʄ ε

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

Marriage. Pfft. Marriage was...... Actually, he had never given a thought to it. With what he saw growing up in his house as a little kid, he barely saw any structure between his parents' relationship. Heck, he holed himself up in his room and never even saw nor heard his parents telling each other they loved each other. That always made him wonder why they were together in the first place. They might've been closer after his little sister was born, but by then, he couldn't really tell. That was when he was roaming outside.

But skipping away from that subject. Standing in the foyer, he was stuck looking around, not-so-visibly awestruck by the size of just that room alone. Damn, this was like the size of his best friend's apartment on top of the one below it, which was..... kinda trippy to him. Aside from public buildings like the library, he had never been in a residence this big. EVER. The sheer size of it completely distracted him from the fact that there were three others in the room with him. Really though, he also temporarily forgot English somehow and heard only gibberish for a second. Shaking himself out of his daze, he turned his attention to the others in his company, unable to keep himself from giving them a quick visual up-down. Not as overly fancy as he had first expected, but that made him feel a bit more comfortable. Besides, he was probably now that guy in this place that wore whatever was only somewhat loose without a belt and not too tight-fitting, all for the purpose of being able to get around the place easier as he ran around in his favorite black and white Pumas. But probably just for now, he only mustered a "Hey," at everyone and a small greeting wave as his hand let go of his suitcase handle.

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Jayden let his hand hang back down at his side after their handshake broke and nodded, the boy's answer seemed reasonable enough to him. It did seem as if they had free reign of the place. No matter, that just meant that Jayden could scoop up a great room for himself and wouldn't have to be confined to a domicile he didn't like.
"I don't really understand it either," Jayden said as he gave a little shrug at the thought, "But I see it as an adventure. I'm sure we can figure something out if we end up hating the girl and/ or she hates us. It's alright to have a little fun, right?" Jayden looked over to the girl when Kalin addressed her. He was quite curious as to what she had to say about the place as he just got there and she looked like she had been there for quite some time already.
Jayden then turned to the new boy in the foyer. "It's getting to be a foyer party," he said with a smile. "Hey."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff