Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
I Wasn't Ready To Die (O//A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U h h d o r a b l e e

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:12 pm
Ivi and Roan laughed, but then when they saw Hidan and Alison leave they asked at the same time, "What got their knickers in a twist?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:13 pm
Jael grabbed the boys hand and turned to allison "No. You both need a hug!!" she squezed them both tightly  

x_Irradiance_x

Interesting Lover

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Hidan left the area and after a while of walking, he came to a graveyard. He walked around till he came to a big tombstone with his mother's name on it. Next to it he found his baby sisters name as well. He fell to his knees and cried out. He looked down at the ground and tears fell out more and more and more. "Why did I have to survive...Why!" He yelled at himself as he healed his head and trembled.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm
No one heard my screams...
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
She smiled and hugged back "ok Jael thats enough" she said looking at her "but i need to clear my mind its playing again" she whispered "the memory"
No one came for me..." she said gently
Please why does this happen...

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

x_Irradiance_x

Interesting Lover

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:19 pm
Jael was worried she grabbed Allisons hand and walked to the cemetery "It'll be ok. Come on let me show you something"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
Her eyes were down as she followed Jael "what" she whisperedNo one came for me..." she said gently

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

x_Irradiance_x

Interesting Lover

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm
Jael stopped in front of a grave stone with her name on it "This" she pointed to the grave stone "Is where I'm supposed to be burried"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:29 pm
Ivi and Roan just looked at each other and shrugged. "Want to go to the cafe?" Asked Roan.

"Lets." Said Ivi, then they linked arms and walked off to the cafe. When they got there they sat down at a table and both ordered cups of tea. Sometimes the English ways never left them.  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
she looked at the grave "but thats your tomb its were your suppose to be" she said "im kinda happy your not there" she said looking down
No one came for me..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:45 pm
Jael nodded "Me too. Do you understand now? Its the same with you I'd much rather you be here. I know murder is horrible. I was murdered by the person I loved and then they turned me into a vampire."  

x_Irradiance_x

Interesting Lover

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Hidan then walked out the graveyard when he finished crying. He started crossing the street until he heard 2 car honks. He looked to the side to see a truck about to hit him. His eyes went wide and his body froze when it came close to an inch away. His life flashed before his eyes when he was hit...first he felt immense pain...then nothing...........it all went black.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm
Sitting at the cafe, Ivi saw the boy from the park (Hidan) get hit by a truck. She jumped up and pointed him out to Roan. "Roan! Oh my god! Did you see that?! Come on, we have to go help him!" She said, then ran out into the middle of the street before anyone else can notice. She picked him up in her arms and said to Roan, "come on, let's take him back to the flat before anyone else notices!" She then hurriedly took him back to their apartment.

Roan followed his sister and help open the door for her. When they entered he watched as she lay the boy on the couch. He then went to get the first aid kit to help heal Hidan.  

U h h d o r a b l e e

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
Alison nodded "at lest the one that loved you made you into what you are. When mine wasnt even a lover but a lustful man full of things that he did to the women he pulled into truck" she looked down "he murder me after he rape me to prove that i wasnt anything but a girl with lust" tears came down her cheeks as she remember the things that he said to her. What he did to her.
No one came for me..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 pm
Jael wipped her tears away "Hey they did me no kindness. When I woke up I went home and found everyone at my funeral and he was no where to be seen until the day my thirst for blood arrived the he brought my twin to visit me and had me kill her. I made it through it you can too. Oh and that man was sick what he did to you was horrible and you cannot dwell on it like I did it will only make you hateful"  

x_Irradiance_x

Interesting Lover

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zogic17

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 pm
No saved me...

Alison Midnight
User Image
She nodded and looked at her hugging her quickly "thank you Jael" she whispered as she hugged her more closely. Feeling someone die she tense herself "Hidan!"
No one came for me..."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas