Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Maximum Ride: the angels on the move
A Fresh Start (A new Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney smirked the slightest bit, watching the slightest hint of wind picking up. "Yeah, it should be interesting." She said softly. Her eyes were fixed on the avian ahead. Some people can map out possible scenarios in her head but Courtney, for one, could not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image User ImageXSinistre ...................................................... "Flare" ..................................................... VeninX

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

As the wind caught her wings, Flare was pushed backwards. Reacting immediately, she tucked her wings against her body and fell with the gust, plummeting towards the ground. When she was clear of the wind, she snapped her wings out again and surged upwards. Her black knife held in her right hand, out in front of her, she made a quick decision not to go straight at them and peeled off to the right and up, shooting into the clouds. Doing a backflip midair, she turned and came back at the group which flew relatively close together. As she flew over them, she dived steeply, aiming a blow at the wings of the only girl.

_____✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Swing through sadness, tears of joy.
Curse the sunlight. Arsenic for the girls and boys."

"Drink the madness, smoke so coy.
Smile injected. Serum of a will destroyed."

"Serum of a will.
Serum of a will destroyed."

Gylfie531
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Before Courtney could look up, she felt a good amount of pain in her wings. She bit her lip, trying to flap but she began to lose altitude. 'Come on...' She thought. 'Up.. Down.. Dammit!' Her wings were fighting, but she recovered, flying back up towards the enemy, her knife tightly gripped in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua gasped as their attacker struck Courtney's wing. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Agua shouted, his eyes beginning to glow. He created a strong updraft to help Courtney fly at the girl. Agua had a feeling they were up against someone who was used to killing. If worst came to worse their only chance was to flee, as quickly as possible.  

keany-beany
Crew

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image User ImageXSinistre ...................................................... "Flare" ..................................................... VeninX

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

As the girl came up at her, Flare excellerated to try to escape the reach of her knife, rising as quickly as she could, and hoping the winds were still not against her. When the blue-haired boy shouted at her, she laughed at him. "Oh, trust me, fool, I know exactly what I'm doing." She taunted him even as she tried to dodge the girl's attacks.

_____✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Serum of a will.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 am
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney swung the knife at her, but was of reach again. She gritted her teeth as she felt winds help her and tried again, but her attempts seemed lost, the girl seemed to just barely get out of range. 'Just a little more..' She whispered in the back of her head. This was one of the times where things sounded good in her head but when applied in reality weren't so great.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 pm

As the avian girl came close to hitting her, Flare stopped flying straight up and backpedaled to try to throw the girl off guard. However, this was slower and would probably get her hit, she knew. She hoped the little backwards momentum she had would suffice and tucked in her wings so that she would drop past the girl, or so she hoped.

"Serum of a will.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

Courtney watched the girl drop and flew a bit higher. She wasn't sure if she should go after her or not. She looked at Agua, trying to see if she could read his thoughts. Leave or fight? She got nothing from him right now, and she hadn't much time.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm
Agua Picina

User Image
Agua grinned maliciously as he saw the girl tuck in her wings and fall. He willed a strong gust to go with her, speeding her up. Unless she reacted quickly she would end up with so much momentum that she would smash intro the ground below. "Let's make a break for it!" Agua shouted to Courtney.

OOC: I have no idea where faithful is, but I guess we could just say he's with us when we try to escape??  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
Courtney Johnson

"Right!" Courntey said. She angled her wings and flew in a random direction, one which she assumed to be the opposite of where they were coming from. She watched the wind picked up and shuddered a bit, imagining the splat if she didn't recover.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 pm

As Flare felt herself pushed earthward, she cursed, spitting and hissing. She was incoherent again. Her wings snapped out and she righted herself, her nose barely two feet from the ground. The strain was great on her muscles, but she angled herself so she pulled out of the dive and shot high into the air, but far from her targets. Her voice did not return to her, but rather she heard the taunting of those from the past.
Oh,justlikeyoutolosethem. Nicejob,reallygreat. Typicalofsuchafool. Whydon'tyoujustgiveupnow,slitherhome,andgogetahotchocolate,youspoiledwasteofalife!? Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure. Failure.
Flare shook her head to clear it, then banked, headed back towards the last place she'd seen her targets. She knew she wouldn't be able to see them with her terrible eyesight, but she hoped to catch a breath of their scent on the wind, to give her some clue as to their direction. She wasn't beat yet.

"Serum of a will.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 pm
OOC: Hey, sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been quite busy. I won't be able to post until Sunday, so sorry for the delay!  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm
(sorry I've been gone so long, something went from with my comp, I'm usng my old comp, can please get an update?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 pm
OOC: The flock of the three of us began flying towards paris, and on the way we met "Flare" who attacked us. Instead of fighting her we fled and we're still getting away now.  

keany-beany
Crew

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

"Are you okay?!" Jason shouted to Courtney, diving until he was beside her, close enough for their wing tips to brush against each other. He cast his mind backwards, searching for their attacker. 'Damn, she's still searching for us,' he thought. 'You won't find us.' He was sending his thoughts to her, trying to force her to turn around and go back to Itex. 'You should go back, and tell them you lost us.'
(thanks)

Maximum Ride: the angels on the move

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces