Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Samuality's 24hr February Customs! Lists Up, Rolling at 1am Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 pm
UNEDITED

Edit Category: unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character/ Wildlife (she's my RL mare)
WIP Needed? Not needed but apreciated

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Sorrel chestnut with 5 small white dots at the top of her rump just before her tail. (she's starting to show the appy in her bloodline the older she's gotten.)she has a broken blaze on her face and a pink spot in the center of her nose 4 white socks two short(front) 2 long (back)
Face: Sorrel with a broken blaze on her face, and a faint pink diamond shaped spot between her nostrils. Chocolate brown eyes. (see front view image)
Mane: Curly version, honey colored
Tail: Curly Version, Sorrel at top fading to honey at the bottom.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are striped light and dark. The light part is like a pinkish tan tone that light horse hooves seem to have. No fetlocks, just the standard look to the legs.
Reference Image(s):
Side view (can't quite see the socks on her in these images but she has them lol the back socks end just about where the photo chopped them off. [Right under the back bend in the leg])
Front view (don't mind the bosal. and saddle in this image)
ploosh
the certed ploosh (plushie images are more a mane and tail color guide.)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lightning (Whinny)
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Temper: Loyal
Mate: -
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: Doe skin tan
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm
EDITED

Edit Category:
Moderate
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: TWEWY Pin
WIP Needed? Definitely wouldn't mind one, but it's not really necessary!

Body: Black, dark blue fading on chest/stomach. Gray markings (as seen on the pin behind the wing) fading along his back + behind the yellow streaks on his legs
Face: Perhaps with the same gray markings fading up his nose/a dark blue fading?
Mane: Strands of his bangs fall over his face. The back is long and is pulled together in a ponytail
Tail: Something to match the mane?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark gray hooves. Normal fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Pin + Horse--I hope it's okay that it's not finished? ;; This design is partly up to the colorist!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Type 2 -- Heron Wings
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: A cellphone hanging around his neck to match the other TWEWY pin soqs (what it's hanging from + it's appearance is up to you, but maybe a lightning bolt on it?)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Another TWEWY Soq (Cellphone example)--Black Rose (used with permission)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: King Arthur
Owner: Kaiyumi
Breed: Cosplay (TWEWY Pin)
Temper: Polite
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Kaiyumi

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 pm
EDITED

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Half-Kirin
Body Build: Regular (on alternate kirin lines, please)
Concept Origin: Winter, I guess. :'D; Something whimsical but pretty.
WIP Needed? It'd be pretty neat to have, but you don't have to. :U

Body: A rich, warm brown. It fades to a darker brown at his legs, face, tail, and around his white markings.
Markings: White 'paint' markings splashed here and there. His legs all have white 'socks' and it's on his rump and back and face and... see ref for a better explanation.
Face: Covered in white 'paint' markings; is a deeper brown and eventually fades to the warmer brown of his body.
Eyes: Pale blue OR pure white; whichever looks best. And glowing. Glowing would be pretty. Or just normal, blue eyes, whatever you decide looks nicest.
Mane: BIG. Long, flowy, deep brown hair that basically does whatever it wants. Several braids are mixed in, most notably his tail ending in one. His hair maintains a sort of 'wild but elegant' style, if that makes any sense.
Tail: A little choppy compared to his mane; ends in a long braid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and smooth fetlocks; hooves are a deep brown and kirin-style.
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pale blue; alternate-style Kirin horn.
Scales: None!
Other Notes: By the way, artistic freedom is loved and encouraged! I cannot stress this enough. Go crazy, man.

Custom Items: A blue lily in his hair; white string tied around his neck (optional); several blue beads, as well as some feathers tied to his tail (see ref).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers, Lily

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iseul
Owner: Logue
Breed: Half-Kirin
Temper: Soft-Spoken
Tag Background: 036

Price: 1,500,000 (I think orz)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm
EDITED

.:Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Samuality biggrin
Name of horse: Tavarii
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dramatic
Breed: 4th Gen - parents are Ksapa x Daze
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): This is a Re-custom, so exact same coloration, just with edits, as explained below.
Reference image(s): Tavarii uncert // Tavarii growth stage (to show "cheshire cat” foal tail)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories - take away his dreamcatcher necklace and the gold bangles on his forelegs, please.
Premade Tag Number: NA
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any)

Basic edits (3 bulletpoints) :

+ 1: Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)

Base mane should be the "forever foal" starting right behind the ears to mid-neck.

About mid-neck, it should go into several long, edited braids, hanging down to his shoulder.

Foremane should be fluffy/big/emo, covering his farthest eye and letting his closest eye 'peek' out.

There should be a piece pulled from in front of the closest ear, pulled back/looped down to the middle of the forever-foal mane.

Mane should be double-sided, falling down loosely on the far side of his neck, perhaps in a braid that ends just above or below the raised leg; CC on that. All the braids should be fastened with simple gold beads that match the color of the beads in his hair now.

+ 2: One, two or three pieces of basic, SIMPLE custom jewelry (example: necklace + bracelets + hairclip = 1 minor edit)

Two black leather studded/spiked/buckle bracelets (whichever looks best) on both forelegs around the ankles like this or -- the spikes/studs/buckles/whatever should be gold, to match the beads in his hair. If you don't like the refs, CC it but think punk biggrin

+ 3: A basic clothing accessory (hat, ribbon, bowtie, leg bandages, normal scarf etc.)

A black and grey striped scarf (think Gimpi-esque), wrapped around once with only one end hanging down, with a medium sized chibi skull 'patch/applique' on the end of it (should be cutesy with eyes two different sizes and little 'bumps' for teeth), perhaps with little stitch-marks around the edges of the patch. Note: his braids should cover some of the scarf, so make sure the chibi-skull is visible and that the braids only cover basic scarf-ness please! biggrin

+ Non edits, but changing from original design:

Tail: Should be the basic "forever foal"; short to show his 'cheshire cat' tail that he had as a foal

Note: this is a re-custom ^__^

350k - adult stage
100k - minor edits

450k total  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm
EDITED

TWIN SOQUILI!!

Gwenevere & Guinevere

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unikirin
Concept Origin: Commercial Concept – The Accolade
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: She has the new Kirin female body, but with the regular kirin tail. Her skin is the color of a pale crème. Down her legs are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade (if you have problems, you can just wing it).
Face: Above her eyes, a light eye shadow rests (the same color it is in the painting); her eyes are the color of amber that reflects the sun to appear a dull gold.
Mane: Her hair is long and wavy, it falls down her back. It stops about midway down the front legs. Gwenevere’s hair is the color of strawberry blond (look at Accolade picture for a coloring reference)
Tail: Regular Kirin Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her back legs have leg feathering. Hooves would also be a pale gold or white (Up to you for what looks best)
Reference Image(s):
Amber Stone, The Accolade, Design,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Gwen has a unicorn horn that is the color of gold that matches the crown that she has upon her head.
Scales: Her scales are a mixture of gold and white which match the colors of the dress shown in The Accolade.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Crown (Mentioned above)
Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure white opal to match the color of the pearls on her crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets with a leafy design and a white pearl in the middle. Over her rump, a cloth that matches the dress rests and pools on the ground near her back hooves.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Pendant, Crown, Bracelets,

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gwenevere
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Arthurian Queen
Temper: Composed
Mate: King Arthur
Tag Background: Castle Ruins
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): Gold with white tips

-- on the bottom of the cert can you please put "The Accolade Cosplay"? Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unikirin
Concept Origin: Commercial Concept – Arthurian Mythology
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: {Guinevere will be a shade darker than her sister in every aspect. Her hair, her eyes, her scales, etc.} She has the new Kirin female body, but with the regular kirin tail. Her skin is the color of a pale crème. Down her legs are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade (if you have problems, you can just wing it).
Face: Above her eyes, a light eye shadow rests (the color it is in the painting, but just a little darker); her eyes are brown.
Mane: Her hair is long and wavy, it falls down her back. It stops about midway down the front legs. It is a shade darker than that of her sister's Strawberry blonde hair.
Tail: Regular Kirin tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her back legs have leg feathering. Hooves are either white or the same dark shade of gold that is shown on her body, up to you for which one looks the best :}
Reference Image(s):
Design, The Accolade

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Guinevere has a unicorn horn that is the color of darker shade of gold than that of her sister.
Scales: Her scales are a mixture of a darker shade of gold and white.
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
On her head rests an old broken crown that shows the wear of the years. Instead of white pearls on the tips of the crown, black pearls take their place. Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure black stone to match the color of the black pearls on her old, broken, and rusted crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets (that are beginning to tarnish) with a leafy design and a black pearl in the middle. Over her rump, a cloth that matches the dress rests and pools on the ground near her back hooves, the cloth part instead of being gold and white like her sister’s, its red and black.
Crown, Bracelets, Pendant

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Guinevere
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Spurned Princess
Temper: Vindictive
Mate:
Tag Background: Castle Ruins

-- on the bottom of the cert can you please put "An Arthurian Cosplay"? Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin:
This soquili is a memorial for my chemo-dog, Kai, the one point I want to make though is that I don't want the soquili to look like a dog. It's essentially her spirit. I have a roughly done reference for hair - but the rest is sort of a CC.
WIP Needed? : If it’s not a bother?

Body: red-gold
Face: Reference~
Mane: Flaxen – In a half up-do. The reference has the up-do how I want but the length should be between the knees and hoof – layered down in loose curls – thiiick hair. Her pelt was soso thick .. I loved it ;o; X
In the hair:: little sparkly bits/a few hair pins maybe like this – Pins The shiny things should be reds/orange/white - complimenting colors
Possibly strings of pearls?
Tail: Flaxen – matching the mane – very thick/long/decorated like the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flaxen
Reference Image(s): X As you can see she’s red-gold all over with high/low lights thrown in subtley – I’d like a very subtle pearlescent sheen to her too

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: New Angeni Wings
Other Notes: Transparant-ish? Sparkling – with some pearl ropes beaded about on her wings. Color – shiny flaxen-y white – possibly glittery? I want her to be glitzy/glamoury without being glitter-puke and over-done. *headdesk* which I have a tendancy towards..

Trading Post Items: None~
Custom Items: Necklaces:: - Plenty of slim Silver chains with one holding a silver pendant of the cancer ribbon - whatever size you choose is fine for the pendant (small - medium - large)
Bracelets:: Matching
Other:: If she could be transparant-ish starting from the legs down I'd be really happy - kinda misty, hooves fading away.. to mist. I'd LU for forevers. and if she can't be transparant then mist/clouds around her hooves

Possibility of a very small not wind-blown scarf that's glittery/diamondy and mostly transparant on her.. i don't want her over done though so again I'm not sure @__@

Other possibility:: a few white candles at her feet -- off to the side by where the dreamcatcher is? if it looks too busy just nix it XD

A lot of this is CC… but I’d –really- like the option to make small changes when I see the WIP~ I really try not to be fussy, but Kai is/was an extremely important part of my life @__@

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: `Swirly
Breed: Memorial OC
Temper: Irreplaceable
Tag Background: X If that could be made to fit I’d be grateful, otherwise similar CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Uhh… N/A?

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bittersweet Memories
Justification for Domain Choice: This dog was mine/my family’s world. She got us through some really traumatic times… and in the end we lost her to the same vicious beast that she had gotten my family through. I know it’s dramatic or perhaps melodramatic but it’s how I feel… Dad and I still can’t talk about our girl without crying. I swear there are more pictures of her up around the house than of me. She was the best thing for my family and taken away in one of the worst possible ways I can imagine… and yet I wouldn’t trade those few short years with her for anything.  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 pm
UNEDITED

Edit Category: Unedited.
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Spirited
WIP Needed? Nope~

Body: See ref
Face: Ref
Mane: Long style.
Tail: Long style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ref
Reference Image(s): Main ref! | Marking ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Feather earring, tail and mane feathers, dreamcatcher necklace and feather anklet. Colour = CC.
Custom Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vagabond
Owner: LOLTERNATIVE
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Fleeting
Mate:
Tag Background: #027 - African Sky by Ameh

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 pm
UNEDITED

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You ^_^
Name of horse: Ashe
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Adventurous
Breed: Ceyreni
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Same as Acacia's eye colouring--See ref. (They're siblings) Wild hair-black
Reference image(s): http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Ashepattern.jpg -Pattern wanted for Ashe
Her sister Acacia- for reference on eye colour
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/nyxqueenofdarkness/Soquili/Acaciauncert.png
I wanted a small black star marking on her front back leg (left front to be exact)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Not sure
Premade Tag Number: 027 African Sky or something iwth fire if there is one. The backstory invoves this huge fire plot ^_^
Tag frame color (for custom tag):CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag):N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Not Applicable

Uhm, I would aslo like these trading post items:

Beaded bracelets- CC-colours
Sun and Moon chopsticks-CC  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Skypriestess

Fashionable Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 pm
EDITED

Edit Category - Minor to Moderate?
Soquili Species: - Wind
Body Build: Wings- eagle, Draft- Body only
Concept Origin:
• Original Character

WIP Needed? I would love wips, but only if the artist is willing and doesn't have to go out of their way to get them to me.

Body: His base color should be a brown of some sort, but if that doesn't work feel free to play with it. Overall any other little details or tribal markings would be earth tones. Infact, add as many markings as you like <3
Coppers, golds, and a little red are good. The only constant he'd need to have are small stripe slash like markings on cheeks and lower legs. Would not go all the way legs or face. Would also not go into fetlocks. Can be incorporated into the wings as well.
Face: Gold eyes, stripped tarnished copper markings. Cocky grin showing a small amount of teeth
Mane: Forever Foal or Medium, in a natural auburn with gold pencil streaks
Tail: Wild in a natural auburn with gold pencil streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Overall coloring up to you, just stick to the above color scheme - Wind eagle

Trading Post Items: 3 stud earrings{ colored to match the armor pieces}, Ear feather {colored to match the feathers the wild tail has woven in}, cuffs on back legs {colored to match the armor pieces}
Custom Items:
Mildly detailed armored chest piece, one metal piece over where tail begins, and two simple bracers, design up to you
All burnished copper or gold, darker than the markings.
I have a few references for shape and such, and I do like the designs on the bracer ref, but over all you get artistic freedom on these. The three armor pieces would stand in for three simple jewelry pieces, and the chest piece would be my detailed item, which along with the open mouthed smirk would take up my three minor edit points.
Bracers
Bracers 2
Chest plate shape
If you wanted to on the chest plate though, you could incorporate some aspects from the fremeres guard chest plate, though without the dangling fabric.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Daithi
Owner: Skypriestess
Breed: Eagleblood
Temper: Discreet
Tag Background: Autumn Sunset
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color(s): Match it to the horse, but use the long feathers

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant
Body Build: Feathered Draft maybe with the roman nose (unless it makes the nose scales too difficult than straight nose is fine!)
Concept Origin: Original Character -- Recustom as per Custom Information's Limits & Restrictions
WIP Needed?: I'd love one, yes. x3;;;

Body: White with very dark grey (almost black) Talbuk markings; butt stripes and leg bands in proportion to where they lineup on a Talbuk. Various assorted scars of natural/skintone coloration.
Face: Dark grey (almost black) Talbuk markings; muzzle and eye liner and ears with a bit of scruffy fur around the jaw. Pariah has two different color eyes, one iris is white on black and the other is reverse black on white, though I know you can only see one I'd linked to images of his kids who have his eyes. x3;;
Mane: Same color as body, thick and shaggy and kinda lion-like with super sexpot bangs, kinda emo-punkish. X3
Tail: Thick unicorn tail extra floofy, same color as body except where the butt stripes stray onto the base of his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark, Kalona style cloven hooves and shaggy shaggy fetlocks that feather all the way up his limbs are the same color as his basecoat.
Reference Image(s): Color/Edits Ref1 Color/Edits Ref2 Talbuk Colors/Horns Ref Fur Edits Ref* Old Pariah Pariah's near eye Pariah's far eye

*I've been given permission by Kaisanti to use Roka for a fur ref. I'd still like Pariah to look different from Roka though so feel free to kind of put your own spin/flair on it.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Talbuk horns! I would like the smaller ones along his neck to be kind of nested into his mane, but still visible.
Wings: No wings!
Fins: No fins!
Scales: On his noooooose! These were supposed to go on the original, but were forgotten/not fixed.
Pelt: Aahh.. assuming this means like... Skinwalker pelt. So no pelt!
Other Notes: Oh goodness.. I hope I haven't forgotten anything. I'm pretty sure everything is covered. I think the last thing I wanted to mention was expression. I'd love for Pariah to have a more stoic/indifferent and less snarly look to him.

Trading Post Items: None!
Custom Items: Heavy-duty steel chain and an antique padlock around his neck, slightly nested into his mane.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Padlock Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Pariah
Owner: Neon Fly
Breed: Isolated Mountain Species
Temper: Brutish
Mate: Hmm.. I have a question about this!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Inspired by WoW Talbuk breed, but is essentially my Talbuk OC.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: regular
Body Build: draft
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: mask concept
WIP Needed?: preferred, only if the colorist has the time.

Body: body color and style is up to the colorist and what the interpret from the picture.
Face: face obstructed by the mask. eyes in shadows. red feathers of the mask in a sort of 'mane' around his face, his true mane note really visible.
Mane: not very visible, but is forever foal. hair pins are also attached to the base of his hair line [see ref.] [don't have to be included if the feather 'mane' covers them, also same jewel]
Tail: he has a long tail coming down, but at the length of his back knee it is secured together with a colored band and then becomes a long braid trailing along the ground. [very long, see drawn ref.] A large jewel secured on his tail base, and three sets of strings coming from it. [see ref] Also has two tall feathers coming from it, same color as the 'feather mane'. [see feather ref] One of these feathers should also be secured to the top of the mask, sticking out. [a different color though]
Hooves/Fetlocks: thick, thick draft feathering [doesn't have to be customed unless colorist feels it should be.
Reference Image(s): - main theme; the mask
- my drawing

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none.
Wings: none.
Fins: none.
Scales: none.
Pelt: none.
Other Notes: ears would probably be hidden by feathers.

Trading Post Items: none.
Custom Items: two armor plates on both of the front legs, covering the knees. Hair pins/chains. Large pin/broach with three trailing chains and three sprouting feathers at base of tail. Mask as seen in refs. Twisted bracelet around his back leg [see ref]. Cloth draped on his neck/shoulders with two large jewels [matching the one in the mask and on the armor] secured right on the base of his shoulders, and connected together with a large rope. [see ref.]

any and all jewels in his accessories are matching that of the mask.
Reference Image(s) for Items: sketch

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Oculto
Owner: Pale Mist
Breed: Masked Family
Temper: deep
Mate: ---
Tag Background: edits can be made as you see fit

PLEASE NOTE: all colors [body, mane, accessories etc.] are CC and should be chosen as one interprets the concept picture. THANK YOU!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:36 pm
UNEDITED

Twin Soqs!

Edit Category: Unedited
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC-Existing pet
WIP Needed? Preferred, but not needed

Body: Black body with swirling pattern starting around his eye and traveling across his body. Swirl should change in gradients in colors of the sunset- reds, oranges, deep pinks
Face: No roman nose. Pink on the inside of his ear, and the pattern surrounding his eye—starting in pink. Eye should be orange, black eyebrow.
Mane: Long style 2, black but fading into his other colors at certain points in the tips
Tail: Medium style, same coloring as his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves; Draft feathering wanted, coloring of the feathering is CC
Reference Image(s): Proof of ownership and custom design
Swirl pattern, larger imagePattern doesn’t need to be exactly the same; just to give you an idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Eagle style, same as ref’s wings
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Helios
Owner: Katachii
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Confident
Tag feather color(s): Pink

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed his original form (can be confirmed by Malikztiah Ankhere if need be)

-------

Edit Category: Unedited
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC-Existing pet
WIP Needed? Preferred, but not needed

Body: Black body with swirling pattern starting around his eye and traveling across his body. Swirl should change in gradients in colors of twilight- pale blues, silver, purples
Face: No roman nose. Blue on the inside of his ear, and the pattern surrounding his eye—starting in blue. Eye should be purple, black eyebrow.
Mane: Medium style, black but fading into his other colors at certain points in the tips
Tail: Medium style, same coloring as his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves; Draft feathering wanted, coloring of the feathering is CC
Reference Image(s): Proof of ownership and custom design
Ref for swirl pattern and colors/gradient mixing Pattern doesn’t need to be exactly the same; just to give you an idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Eagle style, same as ref’s wings; black with tips ending in different colors
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lumos
Owner: Katachii
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Calm
Tag feather color(s): Purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed his original form (can be confirmed by Malikztiah Ankhere if need be)  

Katachii

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:40 pm
EDITED

Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed

Edit Category: Minor
* Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees smile Mane falls to mid-chest length, parted haphazardly across neck.
* One small detailed piece of jewelry: Dreamcatcher tied in mane hanging partway down neck.
Soquili Species: Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: Result of the application of my love of natural-hued Soquili to a stunning plot idea. <3
WIP Needed? Yes please- mostly to check scar placement and coloration. ^^

[Coloration]:
"Silver Dapple" coat color- Rich chocolate hue that darkens to almost-black at muzzle, legs, along back, and tip of tail.
Mane a shiny champagne tone with cream, pure white, and chocolate.

[Eyes]:
Very pale (almost white) grey. Area around the eyes should be very dark (almost black) to make them more vibrant.

[Leg Markings]:
Front left and back right legs have white feathering.
[Face Marking]:
Thin white blaze along center of nose.
[Front Left Hoof]:
Front left hoof cream with black "stripe".
[Back Right Hoof]:
Back right hoof black with two thin white "stripes".
(Other hooves pure black

[Mane]:
Falls to mid-chest. Parted haphazardly on either side of neck. CC exact style. Coloration.

[Wings]:
Both wing pairs match coat coloration. Each feather should show a range of depth.
Membrane of Upper wing pair (Kalona Wing Style 3) is semi-translucent and shows subtle "veining" patterns. Spikes are black (matching hooves).
Lower wing pair (Angeni Wing Style 2) is semi-transparent

[Scars]:
Two scars (one along cheekbone, a smaller one intersecting the first) on right cheek.
Three scars, like claw-marks, across right shoulder.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
- Angeni head-wings
Wings:
- Upper wing pair: Kalona Wing Style 3
- Lower wing pair: Angeni Wing Style 2
Please alter the "joints" or base-part of the wings (by the shoulder) so they don't look completely out of place... I would like the Angeni wings lowered beneath the upper Kalona wing pair, but at the base I am open to a reversal of the wing layering if it makes the unique sets seem more natural.
Other Notes:
- Angeni leg feathering
- Kalona [removed](the snarl shown with Kalona Wing Style 3)
- Kalona Deviltail 2

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
[Dreamcatcher]:
Worn/aged-looking leather Dreamcatcher hanging (tied in mane) partway down neck.
Threads of Dreamcatcher look like spiderwebs with drops of dew.
Feathers grey. (Please match reference for the feathers as close as possible!)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Accessories:
[Dew-touched Spiderwebs] For threads of Dreamcatcher
[Grey Feathers] For feathers on dreamcatcher.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Yanisin
(Navajo name meaning "Ashamed.")
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Stigma (Angeni/Kalona Crossbreed)
Temper: Torment
Mate: Lalaith
Tag Background:/Tag frame color:/Tag feather color(s):
005 (Magic Forest by Ameh) with 023 (Falling Stars by Ameh) set to "Hard Light" layered above it. Then make it lighter (Layer - New Adjustment Layer - Levels - set the middle box under input layers to "1.5") and make the tag Grayscale (Image . Mode - Grayscale.)
It should come out like this: CLICK.
The text should be free of those alterations, appearing "normal" instead of all.. blotchy. o.o I think "The King and Queen" font would look nice for his name, but feel free to use a different one if you are inspired.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: He is a Crossbreed and therefore can't technically have a theme...?
Justification for Domain Choice:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy I believe
Soquili Species: Ancient Flutter (if possible)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? I prefer to get updates if possible. At least one.

Body: Base color-Whatever looks best from the ref. Maybe flesh tone fading to black right above the hooves with the swirling blue climbing her legs.
Face: normal expression but with eyelids showing a bit, almost a sultry expression? Eye color-Dark and light magenta like in the ref. slightly glowing/shinning(pink-ish glow) Also do some of the make-up like the ref, smoky eyeshadow and a semi-shiny black lipstick maybe.
Mane: Hair color- Shiny blackish magenta(black with a dark magenta shine-highlights-) Fairly windswept, very long and straight. Bangs and everything like ref.
Tail: An extremely long braid with a pink-ish tie...or a glowing butterfly resting on it
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves-white Can she have the feltlocks like an angeni or even a draft? If so the swirling blue would climb from there up(but not on the hooves)
Reference Image(s): Clicky

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: style is up to your artistic vision. I want them pretty, somewhat transparent with an old victorian/gothic feel. Color would be a glowing pink color like in the reference maybe with black lace look.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Associate all the jewelry and clothing(not full body) in the pic on her somehow(tastefully), I love the forehead jewel, chest/necklace thing and the swirling pattern on her fingers so be sure to include those. Just let the pic inspire you. I would also love to have some of the glowing pink butterflies around her. Let your creativity run wild.
Reference Image(s) for Items: same ref as above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Amarantha 'Thorn'(put under name on cert please)
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Ancient Flutter
Temper: Mysterious
Mate:
Tag Background: Clock section of the ref.
Tag frame color:dark magenta-black with some of the glowing pink somewhere maybe?
Tag feather color(s): CC hve some of the pink glowly though maybe?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay),

edited 2:17am 2/10: Edited to use the new form  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 pm
EDITED

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: WoW OC
WIP Needed? When possible

Body: Dark grey coat, blue runic markings up the legs and along neck. Other natural markings at colorists discretion (dappling, color fading etc)
Face: Grey-purple butterfly tattoo
Mane: Grey-green
Tail: Spade: ice blue
Eyes: Glowing ice blue
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves: black or ice blue at colorists discretion
Reference Image(s): Basic Outline, Facial markings, hair,
Rune Marking example,

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Hair: Custom. Long edited hair that flows down over one shoulder (possibly including a braid(s)). A few bangs around her horns. Should look a bit disheveled, not completely straight or brushed. Colorists discretion for other details.
Horn(s): Custom, shaped similiar to demonhorns 1 but shorter with striations like ramhorns
Wings: Style 3, ragged feathers, holes/tares
Other Notes: Custom tail, similiar pose to devil tail 2, with custom spades like reference.
Reference Image(s): Tail spades, horns, wing tares

Custom Items: Tabard, similiar to trading post blankets but with tapared ragged bottom and custom design with ebon blade symbol/colors.
Glowing blue fire/ice effect over hooves.
Custom ears, slightly longer, similiar to dryads from Soq WoW event but pulled back more against the head (obviously within non-mutant standards)
Skull necklace hanging from a chain.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Basic Outline, Ears pulled back, night elf ears, Tabard of the Ebon Blade, Skull necklace or with glowing blue features, Hoof glow effect.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Warraven
Owner: Laroawan
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Greedy
Mate: None
Tag Background: X
Tag feather color(s): icey blue or purple to match? CC  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items