_ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:35 pm

It's an easy thing, escaping your people. Well, if you can polymorph into something else, like Loui. The girl was swimming rapidly toward the surface, changing back into herself even as she did so. Ah, that was better, her tentacles felt so much nicer than a mermaid's tail. She stayed beneath the surface, eyeing the object that she knew was a ship of some kind. Odd, it was rather large. She didn't particularly enjoy it being so overhead of her home. She followed its path, hoping to find out why it was even here. She narrowly avoided a mermaid in the way, and ducked a bit lower into the water.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 pm
Syrah smiled at the young man. "Thank you. I did hear about a small band playing tonight. Maybe I'll come listen. After all, singing on this cruise may be my job, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy my time off." She pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. One of the instrumentalists signalled to her. "Looks like my break's over. Would you like to request a song for me to sing?"

Matthias grinned as he watched Mike. He could tell his bandmate was lovestruck. Interesting. Normally Mike was the one who had girls falling all over him. Matt chuckled and sat at an empty table, listening to the band onstage.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 pm
Matt chuckled. "Yeah, she is. The girl's got Mike completely under her spell. Almost got me under it, too. Something about that voice..." He trailed off. The singer's voice had sounded familiar, but he couldn't place why.

Syrah smiled, taking her place on the stage again. The band behind her started playing something slow and sultry, and she felt the words float behind her eyes as they alsways did when she sang. She saw the young man who'd spoken to her sit with two others, and she guessed they were his bandmates. She could tell this was giong to be an interesting cruise.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 pm
Syrah finished the song and turned on her microphone. "It looks like some of my audience would like to join me. Would one of the three boys at that table in the back join me on the stage? The one with the seashell around your neck. Come on up. I don't bite." She smiled invitingly and turned the mic off again. She signalled to the band to start playing one of the duets they had.

Matt grinned and patted Mackenzie on the shoulder. "Go on, Mac, she invited you up. Go sing."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm
Matthias grinned. "This is going to be interesting," he agreed.

Syrah handed to young man the microphone and turned hers off. "Do you know Forever Yours?" she asked, then started singing without really waiting for his answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 pm
Matthias nodded, now completely entranced. Alone, the singer had almost got him, but combined with Mac's amazing voice he was completely caught. He was even fingering chords on his lap unconsciously.

Syrah enjoyed singing with this boy. He somehow managed to meld his voice perfectly with hers. That was rare. The only creatures who'd ever managed to do that before were other sirens and merpeople. Did it have something to do with that pendant on his neck? She'd find out.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Loui swam closer to the ship. She latched onto it, scaling the side slowly. She planned on finding out why this ridiculous monstrosity sailed over her home. As she reached the edge, she shifted her shape, clothing and all. She pulled herself over, and stood awkwardly on two shoe-less feet. Oh, so many legs missing. How could humans bear it? She leaned against the railing, looking about. Where she picked up singing, the Cecaelia wobbled to, her red hair free and cascading about her shoulders. When she entered, she looked about. There were two singers, they seemed to know what they were doing, but Loui knew better than to become entranced with it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:36 pm
Syrah noticed the Cecaelian and felt a chill run up her spine. She'd worked with Cecaelians before, but she'd never liked it. She kept singing, making sure not to show she'd seen the Cecaelian. The song ended, and she smiled at the young man with the pendant. "Thank you for joining me. That was quite enjoyable. I look forward to hearing your band tonight," she said softly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers