Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolf Liquor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

◢═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◣

Joining her in her search for the much wanted tea was Lilia, the very same who wanted the tea. She sidled up beside Dev, who flashed her a friendly smile, before continuing on with the search, taking note also of what was in the cabinets and where what was located. So immersed in her search and taking inventory was Dev that she failed to notice Lilia tilting backwards, that is, until she felt the other woman's smaller hand latch on to her arm. Instinctively she stiffened her arm, locking it in place, but her legs didn't follow, knees having been facing the counter, and knocking into the lower cabinets. Gravity won, and the best Dev could do was twist herself about like a cat trying to land on all fours. This, of course, left the two in an awkward, though rather promiscuous, position when Lilia landed on the floor on her back.

Managing to land on top of the girl, nose to nose. Stunned for only a moment, Dev took that moment to closer admire the girl, whose face had been consumed by a blush, the result of her blood rising. Apologies spurted forth from the girl's lips, which Dev was incidentally staring at as she maneuvered her arms, one of which had curled underneath Lilia to cushion the impact as much as possible. The very second Dev had pulled her arm out from under the girl and hoisted herself up onto her arms, Lilia bolted out from underneath her and raced to take up safety behind Ra, who acted defensively, which was a silly thing. They acted as if Dev was going to pummel Lilia! Adorable, but a bit dramatic. Dev began to laugh hysterically as she moved to sit on the floor, taking a minute to let the laugh get out of her system. She wasn't embarrassed in the least, but the whole thing was hilarious. She chuckled all the way up, until she was standing, where she calmed down a bit and then smiled at the two.

"That was one hell of a ride, Lilia. We'll have to do it again some time," she said playfully with a wink, rubbing at her arm. She moved toward the two, holding her hands up in surrender, to show she wasn't mad or going to do anything. Instead, she opened up her arms wide, moving behind Ra to Lilia, and embraced her, hugging her warmly. A couple more inches shorter and Lilia would have gotten a face full of her chest. Then she reached out and pulled Ra into the hug, before releasing them and moving to grasp Lilia's shoulders. Concern flooded over her face as she reached up and brushed back some of the hair that had fallen in Lilia's face. "Are you alright though, honey? You didn't have some sort of dizzy spell or something, did you? I hope my arm didn't hurt your back." Worry had flooded her voice, too. She could only hope that none of the girls in the house had any serious medical conditions. She wasn't a nurse, and she doubted the rest of them had any sort of medical training, but it would be a bad thing for them not actually living on campus.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:09 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra snapped out of her aggressive state when she heard Dev laugh. What the hell? Why did I do that? I was ready to fight Dev. When she felt Dev pull her into the hug, she felt her should brush against her chest, and Ra once again turned crimson.

She wished that she didn't blush some much around her, and began to hide her face by looking into her cup when she was released, her face a very bright red. Ra wished that she could find a rock small enough to hide under very strongly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled with a huge blush still present on her face as Dev pulled her into a hug. The girl was warm and her touch was very pleasant. It was a big relief to hear that the girl was not angry with her, but rather found her actions humorous. Lilianna smiled and rolled her shoulders not feeling any real pain, until she pushed her shoulders back, feeling a small bruise forming. "I... I think I feel something like a small bruise back there, but don't worry about it. Also it wasn't a dizzy spell, I just happen to be unusually clumsy. But, if Ra wouldn't mind, I'd like her to come to our room and look on my back to make sure everything is alright. would you mind that, roommate?" She looked over at Ra and rubbed her arm embarrassedly. Maybe Ra would be a good person to tell her secret to. The girl seemed trust worthy and she already shared something personal about herself. She offered her hand to Ra and waited to see if the girl would be so kind as to help her.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Ainra Drikholm

User Image

Ra had chosen, unfortunatly for her, to try and take a drink of her tea at the very moment her roommate asked her to check her back for marks and injuries. She half choked and sent Chai-spray onto the wall she had turned to face to hide her blush further, coughing up a storm. "W-what?"

When she had cleared enough of her windpipe to speak, she said in a rough voice, "Y-yeah. I'll look for ya Lilia." and took the offered hand.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna took Ra's hand gently in her own and waved goodbye to Dev. "Don't worry, I promise we'll be right back." She smiled and lead Ra up the stairs into their room and closed the door behind the pair of them. Just to be on the safe side, Lilianna locked the door and turned the knob to be sure that it was as such. I don't need others coming in and assuming the worst of us. She turned back to Ra and blushed slightly. "I... I just rather not have Dev check and make a bigger deal out of it than it really is. Sorry for putting you on the spot. I also trust you more than anyone else right now and think I can trust you with my secret." She turned her back and undid her uniform letting her cami and short slip underneath remain. Her cat tail popped out from the slip and twitched back and forth a few times before hanging still behind her. She undid her pigtails and let her real ears pop up from under her hair . The white furry ears shifted backward as her face grew pink. "Please don't tell anyone... I don't think nekos are common around here... I know the last person who found out pulled on my tail and ears before I could climb a tree to escape." She hung her head and drooped her camisole allowing Ra to examine her shoulders. "I'm trusting you..."
User Image

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra let her small roommate pull her to their room, and sat on her bed as she locked the door behind them. Wait, what's going on here? She wondered as the girl spoke and then felt her stomach do flips and fly around inside her body when Lilia began to take off her clothes.

The real shock came when the tail flicked into veiw and the white ears bounced out of her hair. Ra was suddenly very glad that she was sitting, she would have fell on her face otherwise. After the girl pleaded for her to remain silent, she stood and walked over to the neko, suddenly wondering what her fur felt like. Ra smiled softly and rubbed the white fur gently. "Well, lucky for me I always like cats. Don't worry Lil, I'm not gonna spill. In fact, I kinda want to draw you like this for my portfolio. But that's for a different day to ask, I should look at your back."

Ra blushed once again as the camisole was lower to expose more skin. CURSE ME AND MY INEXPERENCE! She focused on what her brother had shown her and lightly applied pressure to various spots that may have been hurt in the impact with her hand. "Does this hurt? Tell me if anywhere hurts, okay? And if you need a doc, I can get my bro. He runs his own practice." She offered quietly. "He's a good as me with his word."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri was still listening to music and playing her PSP but she got more bored and upset cause no one was visiting her or talking to her at all,"No fair why do the other girls get to talk to each other but no one is talking to me or even visiting me what's going on? I,m not a virus I need company too".Juri turned off her PSP and her music and lied on her bed covering her face with a pillow as she started crying.,"why do people avoid me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

The pink-haired girl flipped her ears to the side in a nervous manner as Ra's hands applied pressure on her back. The thoughts began to finally manifest themselves into words. "You want to draw me? I didn't think I was that inspiring... I suppose it would be ok as long as no one knew about it being a real portrait, unless I told them myself. I would really appreciate you being quiet, so thank you so much." Lilianna flinched and her ear went flat against her head as Ra pressed on the spot Dev's thumb must have been resting on. It didn't hurt too bad, but it certainly was sensitive. She held up her hand to signify to Ra to stop moving her hand and mark the spot. "Yeah, that is the spot. It just feels like a small black and blue bruise will surface tomorrow. It's good to know that no one will be worrying about pressing on my back and hurting me. Thanks for that."

Lilianna pulled her camisole back up and put on her uniform top and skirt one-piece, gently tucking her three foot white tail around her waist to be less obvious of its presence. She turned around and hugged Ra gently around the waist and kissed her cheek gratefully. "I'm glad to know I can trust my roommate. You're definitely a keeper. No one better try and switch roommates with me or I'll claw their eyes out!" The small girl laughed at her own remark and shook her head. "Really, I'm harmless unless someone pulls on my tail or pulls my ears. Anyway, I better hide my real ears." She pulled her hair back up into the pigtails and her ears layed flat against her head. She pulled on her human-fake ears and showed Ra that they were merely a pair of rubber ears attached to a clear headband. It was her father's idea to create it for her to help blend her into the college normal human crowd seamlessly. Now, maybe a normal human could appreciate her disguise. At the very least, Ra would be able to help defend her if others got suspicious and keep her secret safe. Dev was next in line of her choices to trust.

User Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra smiled when Lilia hugged her waist and gently hugged her back. she laughed when she was told that she was a keeper. "I guess it's fair to warn you, I've never dated anyone before. I've been kissed, but that's it. My father wasn't exactly the shining example of what to do right in a relationship so I was always too chicken to try. And trust me, I'm not lettin anyone near that tail or your ears. They're too damn cute to let them be hurt." She said gently and planted a very light kiss on one of her hidden real ears, blushing heavily. "Roomies gotta stick together, ya know?"

She straightened up and remembered something, "And just don't let that bruise get hit more, it could screw with the nerves and muscules if it does. Then you will NEED to see a doctor. But like I said, Asa can be your doc if you need one. He's been patching me up for years from Richie."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:53 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna smiled an purred softly when Ra kissed her hidden ears. It was wonderful to know that she could trust her roommate. At the mention of someone named Richie, she unlocked the door and cracked it slightly open. If Dev made her way up to their room, at least they would be attentive. "If you don't want to talk about it, don't feel you have to. I won't pry. Anyway, we should probably get back down and see Dev. I don't want her thinking that we ditched her." The small girl motioned for Ra to follow her. She journeyed back down to the kitchen and found Dev by the counter. "Nothing to be worried about. I'll be fine."

She sniffed the air and detected a strange smell of assorted tea leaves coming from the lower cabinet at Dev's elbow. It seemed that in their search, they had missed that one, so the pink-haired girl walked over and opened the cabinet. "Looks like I found the tea stash, girls! Now, Dev, do you want to walk with me to the store down the street to get our ingredients?" Lilianna smiled and waited to hear the tall girl's response.

Kasumi Miyagi

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri stopped crying and wiped her tears away remembering not to embarrass herself,she wanted to prove that she was not annoying or a crybaby anymore,"No I,m not gonna cry anymore I made a promise...as soon as I entered this building all the sadness and regret goes away I,m not having them return!"Juri looked around the corner and saw the other girls,then she thought to herself.,Hmmm I really haven't talked to that girl who likes computers maybe I should try to be her friend too".Juri brushed herself off as she went looking for at least someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image►►See ya later, Space Cowboy↘↘↘

When the two had left, Dev had just nodded, waved, and then shrugged once the two were out of the room. She was smiling to herself, humming at first, then singing lowly, as she searched the kitchen for all the necessary pots, pans, and utensils to cook everything that Lilia wanted to cook. She was drumming lightly on the counter when the two ladies appeared in the kitchen once more. Dev greeted them with a smile, though her eyes gave away her obvious worry. The look was quickly quieted when Lilia announced that she wasn't hurt. Dev's hand immediately moved to her own arm, which she rubbed as if she were still in pain, but looked at it thoughtfully. Her brown eyes turned back to Lilia, only to find her sniffing at a cabinet. There was tea in there, loads of it.

"Two for one; you're not hurt and you found the tea. Groovy," she added, leaning against the counter once again, laidback as usual. Lilia asked if Dev was still up for walking her to the store for ingredients. "Sure thing, honey. Already got my wallet on me. We can go whenever you're ready," Dev replied, liking the idea of going back out into that nice weather the day held for them. "Ra-machine, you can come, too, unless you want to go all technophile with your comp. Alone," she teased, flashing the girl a wink. Only Juri, Dev's new roommate, came up as if she wanted to talk to Ra. "Oooor you can chill here with Juri. We wouldn't be gone long."

((OOC: Too tired and sore from work))

Werewolf Liquor

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna grinned and nodded to Dev, happy that she was so eager to venture out and explore the area. It was really nice, she had to admit, to have someone eager as she was to go on a walk. "Ra, could I ask that you stay back and let me go with Dev to maybe inform her of what I told you about? I think she is trustworthy enough at this point. I kind of want to do it alone." She gently rubbed Ra's shoulder in a kind manner to show that it was nothing personal. "Also maybe consider this a chance to meet the other girls. Orion is in the living room I think since the television is on, and Juri is here too. You might as well learn about who you will be living with, right, Ra?" Lilianna looked behind Ra and waved at Juri to let her know she was there. The girl seemed to be lonely or something of the like, which only made Lilianna more concerned about having someone here. The trip would not take too long.

The pink-haired girl spun around to face Dev again and blushed slightly, feeling her real ears twitch slightly back under her hair. She wanted to tell Dev her secret not because they lived together, but because the woman seemed very caring about her. If she was going to be accepted, she figured she would rather be accepted for who she really was. If anything, she would be worried about someone else who hadn't been so open with her being the one to rat her out or tease her about her true species. "Would that be all right with you, Dev? Just you and me? I just want to talk a little on the way down about something personal. Ra already knows as of a few minutes ago." The girl folded her hands in front of her waist and waited for the girls to each respond to her. With any luck, they would both agree to her terms and perhaps Ra would keep Juri company since she was stealing the girl's roommate.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hopping up on her feet once the episode was done, she shut the television off and went back into the washroom to put the wet towel in the hamper, and to throw away the tissues shoved up her nose. She washed her face, satisfied. Well, except for the fact that her face looked more like a girl's face. She shook her head, leaving the sight of the mirror before that fact began to piss her off. She peaked into the kitchen for a split moment, catching that a couple of the girls were going to leave. 'That girl never really did tell me her secret, I'm not that much of an idiot.' The English blonde thought with a frown, looking over the gray eyed girl. A glare slowly crept up to her face, but it faded in an instant. She got herself a glass of water, hopping up on a counter top as she took a gulp of the cool refreshment.

Her feet dangled over, just a slight bit, she watched them before she felt something move in her mouth. 'Examining' the object with her tongue, it ended up being one of her back teeth. She pulled it out, holding it in her palm. She scowled, biting down on her tongue to help from throwing a fit, as the taste of the blood from the tooth didn't make the situation better. With a deep sigh, she regained her composure. She didn't want to blow up in front of the girls.

She tossed the tooth into the garbage can before taking another drink. She listened in on the conversation. The girls were already getting along, and she was... getting into fights. 'Splendid. This year's wonderful, just like the rest.' She thought. "Have fun, whoever the bloody hell is going." She calmly stated, not that she really cared if they did or didn't. They were nothing more than roommates to her at the moment. Truth to be told, if they were to have a bad time, her naturally sadistic manner would kick in, and she would find it hilarious. '....By George, you ARE awful.' She thought in realisation. She shrugged it off, and tuned back into 'now', out of her thoughts.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra chuckled at the pet name Dev had chosen for her. She nodded her consent and stayed behind, turning and giving the new girl a soft smile. "Heya. I'm Ra, Lilia's roomie. How are ya doin?"

She extended her hand in a greeting and took in her very different look, but Ra wasn't one to judge. She had friends who dressed in a way that made this girl look conservative. This girl looks sad too, poor kid. Everyone must be shunning her...

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff