Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu walked into the laser tag center and saw Ash right off, but growled when her saw the neko and Erin, but didn't recognize the new male in the group. He slunk up to the arena and watched from a secluded corner, keeping his eyes on Erin and Ash as they smiled and laughed. I hate how Ash is smiling at that b***h. He brooded and something Erin said flashed into his mind. -She kissed me.- That made him tremble in rage and turn red in anger. I'll have to make that b***h pay in the worst way.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin didn't notice when Tsubatsu entered the building. Their group of four was quickly ushered into a private arena to have their epic laser battle. Erin and Badokku were to start on one side, Shizuka and Ash on the other. The employee locked the door and sounded the buzzer to begin the game. Erin crouched behind a pillar and looked at Badokku. "How do you want to proceed?" she whispered, her voice concealed by the techno music playing throughout the arena.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku didn't respond right away. The neko seemed to have drifted off into his own little world, like Shizuka would on occasion. He snapped out of it a few seconds after the buzzer sounded, his ears twitching curiously in an attempt to pick up anything that sounded like movement over the music.
"I'll let you decide...and Shizuka says we're being followed. A human male who is even more of an a** than I am, apparently..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

From a young age, Shizuka had always made sure to be fully aware of her surroundings. Very little went unnoticed by the neko if she entered an area. It was her own little way of keeping herself safe. She never thought that little ability would ever become useful though.
"Keep your guard up, Ash...I could just be being paranoid, but we might be being followed..."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned. "Tsubatsu... That dumbass just won't give up. I'm not gonna let him ruin the game for us, though. He can't get in this arena. You saw; the employee locked the door, and we're the only four in here. We'll deal with him when we get outside." She darted over to where Badokku stood and knelt, scanning the dark, blacklit room around the corner of the wall that covered them, near the blue recharging station. She was suddenly very thankful for her dark hair. "If they split up, we should stay together and converge on one of them. We'd easily get the most points that way. If they stay together, we should split up and draw them away from their recharging station. Sound like a good strategy to you?" Erin wasn't sure why she wanted Badokku's opinion on the matter. She just had a feeling that his advice might help them win the game. And Erin loved winning. She smiled slightly and tapped the trigger on her gun lightly, watching the red team warily. So far it looked like the two girls were just standing there, talking. Erin wouldn't be the one to make the first move, though. That almost always led to a trap.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash nodded that she had understood, but glaced over at the blue team to see Erin sizing them up. She felt like she was at home here, and this was her turf, that she would make them understand. She looked around without moving her head and saw what she was searching for; the concealed floor-drop. If you didn't know what to look for, you would miss it. She had been praying there would be one here. She was familiar with them from Kai teaching her the basics. -"You don't cautiously slide down them watashi no ai, you just let yourself drop and give with the impact. Never let them know you are going to use it, even if they have no idea it's there."- She had told her time and time again.

She smiled at Shizuka and took a huge side-step to her right, whispering as she began to drop, "See ya top-side." and vanished in an instant down the hidden hole.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had only looked away for a second, but Ash was gone when she looked again. She signaled to Badokku that they would be going after Shizuka. Erin circled around from the opposite direction Badokku was going, getting behind Shizuka and landing several shots on her before the girl could react. "Gotcha," she whispered, taking cover behind a pillar before firing again. She had to be careful; this far away from the recharging station, there was a good chance that she'd be defeated if hit too many times.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

Tsubatsu Started to brood more and more as time passed. He spotted the guy that had taken them into the arena and stood, walking over to the guy and pulling him aside. "Hey. Let me into the lower arena." He whispered to him.

"Sorry sir, but once we lock the doors, no one else but employees can enter. It's the rules." The young man said to him and started to turn away.

Tsubatsu pulled out two crisp one hundred dollar bills and placed them in the man's hand. "Well then, I'm an employee."

The boy glanced around and pocketed the bills. "Yes sir. Please follow me to help me with the lower level's maintenance." He said smoothly and lead him to the door, unlocking it and whispering, "If you turn left, you'll get to the lower arena for their zone."

Tsubatsu nodded and headed down the passageway to the lower level, grinning as her toyed with the handcuffs in his back pocket, and the tape in his hand.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

After landing a few more shots on Shizuka, Erin began scouting around for Ash. How had the girl managed to vanish so completely? Erin circled carefully around pillars, looking for the glowing red gun and vest that would identify a member of the red team. "Where are you?" she murmured to herself, starting to worry a tiny bit. But she shook off the fear. There was no way Tsubatsu could get in here, right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash crept down the wire linked fences of the lower levels, knowing that if one of the blue team found a drop-spot, both she and them would be completely visible down here. If you are skilled enough to find it, you had better be skilled enough not to get pegged was the thought proccess behind it. She wanted to cut them off of their power supply and remain hidden at the same time. Catch me if ya can suckers! She thought smugly and moved along the passage, giving her search her full attention.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:13 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

As he snuck down the maintenance hall, he spotted Ash, watching the ceiling for a drop-spot whole-heartedly. He silently entered the passage next to her and hit her in the jaw, catching the girl as she crumbled. She groaned softly and he pinned her to the floor by her wrists, slapping a piece of the tape over her mouth as he sat on her hips. "Oh, hush. You know you want this." He whispered and bit her neck, causing the girl to freeze in her fear.

He lossened his grip on her right wrist when he felt her stiffen in panic, knowing full well that she was too scared to fight back. "That's right Ashika. I'm gonna make you mine. Just like I should have long ago." He told her in a cruel voice and bit again harder on her shoulder, making her tremble involuntarily, though she was able to bite back the sound that threatened to make itself known.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash lay on the ground, completely paralyzed by her fear and trembled as she felt his mouth on her skin. Her body told her that she enjoyed his touch and attention, her mind made her find it revolting. She kept her tounge firmly clamped between her teeth to remain silent and not give him any encouragment. Ash felt her body shudder as she felt his left hand slide under her shirt and touch her breast over her bra. Oh God... He.. He's gonna... He's actually gonna rape me... She realized and shuddered harder.

Suddenly, a strong voice broke through in her mind amid the screams and wails, saying in a strong and clear, yet gentle voice, "Ashika Rose Dresden. Rafel and Kyokai did not teach you to just let people hurt you, they taught you to fight. So, START FIGHTING!"

She felt an emotion stir within her that she hadn't felt for years. At first it confused her, until she realized what it was; Defiance. The feeling made her think of Erin, and with that thought she used all of the power in her right arm and dug her nails into his temple and pulled at an angle, scratching Tsubatsu across his face, drawing blood from the marks.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:58 pm
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

"AAAHHHH! b***h!" Tsubatsu growled at her, shocked that she actually faught him.

He looked into her eyes and saw the fight in them as she glared into his. Well, got something just for this... He thought smuggly and pulled out the two pairs of handcuffs, securing the hand that just injured him to the wire fence on the side, and doing the same with the other. "Good luck doing that again." He sneered and grabbed her shirt at the collar, ripping it open to expose her light blue bra. "Very nice Ash. Wear that just for me?"

He pulled out a small pocket knife and cut her bra right between the cups, biting her exposed chest as she kicked the floor loudly to try and get someone's attention.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt her hands get stretched out to either side of her body and began to kick at the floor and walls to try and make as much noise as possible. I never thought I'd hate techno music, but here I am, lothing it's very existence... She growled in her mind at the loud music.

She realized that maybe, if she made enough vibrations from the wires to the floor of the upper level, maybe Shizu would feel it. She grabbed the chain links of the handcuffs and began to hit them against the fences, making as much noise as humanly possible with the kicks and sounds that she was making. C'mon... C'mon guys... A little help would be nice... She raged in fustration as she felt Tsubatsu bite harder and harder on her body and winced, Ouch... That's gonna leave a mark...

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku played the game half-heartedly for a few minutes, mostly to humor Shizuka. As he ducked behind a pillar to get out of range of Shizuka's weapon, his ears twitched. He could hear something, faintly, coming from down below. Previously, he'd noticed the absence of the other, less-annoying human... Perhaps she'd figured out a way to get below.

Not having the patience to find a way down, Badokku raised a leg and stamped a hole right through the floor at his feet. He dropped into it and looked around. It was even darker down here, but much quieter too, and he could easily hear the sounds of a struggle coming from nearby. The first thing he did was alert Shizuka mentally of what was going on, then called to the taller human, since she was close. "Oi, female! You'd better get down here. Sounds like the other human's in trouble."

Badokku was aware that he'd probably just alerted the human girl's assailant of his presence, but he didn't care. It was probably better for everyone if the attacker just ran. He began making his way toward the noises.

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff