13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
[E_R_I_K_A___N_A_G_A_M_I_N_E]

"Those times when we were children,"

"Yeah, mum. I got here just fine. Dad's off working, and I made dinner. It's going really awesome so far.... Mmhm, yeah.... Well, I ran into Marlee, so I'm more than happy." She smiled into the phone, her mother just asking basic questions such as 'How was your flight', 'What are you doing now?', and 'Did you see any of your old friends?'.

Her mother went on an on for a bit, her mother knew of Marlee's orientation, as their parents have discussed it in the past. "Mum... MUM." She spoke up, to try and get her mum to stop. "It's fine... Yeah... Love you too, bye." She finished, hanging up. Her face was a bit red as she began to leave, and saw Marlee standing in the hallway. "O-oh!" She cried out in surprised, her eyes wide for a brief second. She placed a hand over her chest. " 'Scared me." She laughed.

"They are so dear to me, if only I..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

"We are bound,you and I...

"S-sorry." Marlee moved out of the way so Erika could get by, her movements may have showed that she had been eavesdropping. The conversation between Erika and her mother was innocent enough by Marlee hearing Erika's side of it. She wondered what the older woman think if she found out Erika wanted to be with Marlee than her pick. Would Erika even tell her mother when she had her orientation figured out?

"...by a crimson string around our fingers. Our scared pinkie promise."

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm
Utsukushii no yume

User Image

"No need to be." She smiled, wondering how she interpreted what she had just heard. It wasn't a big deal in her mind though. "Well, let's eat." She said, grasping Marlee's hand in the same way that she would when they were kids, and in a manner in which suggested more than just friendship, for there was a slight trace of a loving squeeze to it.

She lead Marlee downstairs, only to see a fair chunk of her lasagna was missing. Her father most certainly couldn't wait. That was obvious by how the milk was left out, suggesting he burnt his mouth on it. She rolled her eyes with a small grin, letting go of Marlee's hand to dish them up a plate of lasagna.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image

Erika's hand in hers was the only comfort she needed to lock her inner turmoil away again and look on the bright side. She was with the girl she loved after so long with being apart. And more importantly, Erika felt the same way, similiar emotions and racing heart. One body, one mind.

She smiled as she watched Erika plate the food though she wanted to do her own as to not make it seem like she's helpless. But if she tried she had a feeling she would protest. "So what do you want to do after we finish eating, talk some more?" Marlee asked after a while.

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

"We can probably talk and play some games too, just to keep our hands and whatnot occupied too." Erika said, as she was the type that liked to be doing lots of things at once. She set a plate down by Marlee and set her own plate down, going to get some forks. She hopped up on one of the stools. "If that's fine and everything." She smiled. "Or, we can watch a movie too while we talk." She said. She wanted to watch a horror movie, but she never did well with those. But, she wasn't going to say anything about it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image.

Marlee had a thoughtful expression. "How about a movie while we talk--" Marlee smiled and nodded at an idea she just thought up. "Want to watch The Ring? We can even pop some popcorn and cut off all the lights like we did when we were kids!" Marle might have sounded like a child agai but who cared? Movie marathon flashbacks started to come back quickly.  

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

"Th-that's a good idea!" She grinned as she took a bite of her lasagna. "That'll be fun, just like old times." She said with a nod. She saw her dad walking past them, giving her a 'I thought you hated horror movies?' look. She glanced away giving him a response that read 'N-no?', showing her uncertainty. She masked it once again, going to get some water. "Do you want anything to drink, Mar?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Hmm, maybe a horror movie was a bad idea when I think about it or a blessing. Erika would be hooked onto me the entire time. Smiling a smile with hidden meaning, she shook her head saying she wasn't thirsty then dug back into her lasagna, not quite tasting it anymore with her thoughts occupying. her senses.  

Pichipai-hime

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

Sitting back down and sipping at her drink, she began to ponder if her dad still even had that movie. 'Of course he does.. you big chicken...' She scolded herself before she was done eating. At that point, Erika got up and put her plate in the sink and rinsed it off. "I'll go and get the movie set up." She smiled, doing a small jog to go in the living room, oh so gracefully slipping on a carpet and falling on her face with a thump. Scrambling to her feet, she looked at Marlee in a sheepish manner, a bit of a red spot on her face from scraping it slightly.

"U-uh yeah, be back..." She chuckled a bit in an embarrassed manner before disappearing to go and find 'The Ring'. Over, and over again, she repeated that it was 'just a move, and there was nothing to worry about'.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Marlee covered her mouth as a laugh at Erika's spill on the carpet. If Marlee wasn't mistaken, the other girl must be taking her time finding the movie hoping Marlee would become too tired to want to watch the film. Marlee had the movie in her room which she could easily rush over there and get. That would mean leaving Erika even if it was for a few minutes.

When the other girl returned with the movie, Marlee kissed the red mark on Erika's forehead, the floor caused. "Try to be more careful next time," She said then started laughing as the gates couldn't keep them at bay. l"I'm sorry" She apologised doubled-over but didn't stop her laughter.

Pichipai-hime

Yuri 1x1/Invite Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces