Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:07 pm
Tiffany blushed as he kissed her behind the ear and on the neck. When she sunk his teeth into her, she felt a little pinch and then bliss. It felt weird having the blood sucked out of he like this. She usually had blood drawn out of her by a needle. The thought of a needle made she shiver a bit. This was way better than a needle, which was saying something. She heart and breath calmed down and then sidedly went back to normal. What would happen when Dmytri is done? What would her new wound on her neck look like when he is done? What would he do to her when he finished?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her body seemed to melt against his. He felt no fear coming off of her. No it was something else entirely. Bliss? How odd. He cupped the back of her head with one hand. He sucked gently a few times. There was no way he could kill her now. He needed to explore this new possibility. He pulled back. His hunger was not entirely sated, but his curiosity was piqued. He licked the excess blood from her neck. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He whispered in her ear.

((Dang it. I really hate to, but I have to go. You know, sleep and all that nonsense. But we shall definitely continue this later, yes?))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Tiffany shook her head. No actually, it is better then needles. She said with a little giggle. It was true though.

((Deffinatly. Well good night to you! Have a good sleep! Dream about Dmytri coming out to get you! 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 am
lololol. dis iz funy! i wana try!!

i jsut tooken a nap & wen i woked up i sawn a spydr on my bed & wuz lyk OMG A SPYDR!!! IM SCRAAYD!! & i tooken a basbal bat & i hit teh spydr but teh spydr wus rilly my bro!!! LOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOOOL!!!!!!1!!!  

Derrrrrp

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 am
Generic Male User

i jsut tooken a nap & wen i woked up i sawn a spydr on my bed & wuz lyk OMG A SPYDR!!! IM SCRAAYD!! & i tooken a basbal bat & i hit teh spydr but teh spydr wus rilly my bro!!! LOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOOOL!!!!!!1!!!

((Uh, Generic dude, hello? This is an RP thread, not a normal thread where you can post something random! -_-* As for those involved posting in this RP, sorry for interrupting. ^_^*))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 am
Princess Zelda21
Generic Male User

((Uh, Generic dude, hello? This is an RP thread, not a normal thread where you can post something random! -_-* As for those involved posting in this RP, sorry for interrupting. ^_^*))

Nah it's ok. It was a easy mistake. Even though it does say rp thread....... Hm........  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 am

He had to smile when she giggled. He was tempted to take another taste, but he refrained. Still, he was hesitant to let her go. He brushed her neck lightly. There were two small bruised holes. He put his hand under her chin and tipped it up. He had the strangest desire. He wanted to kiss her. Where had that come from?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:42 am
Tiffany met his eyes and she smiled. Maybe she could stay here for awhile. She felt at home here. She could stay here with Dmytri. She shook the thought out of her head. What was she thinking? What about her family and friends? Tiffany was still calm even though her mind filled with questions.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:54 am

He hadn't planned on killing her, but he realized that would be the smart thing to do. He couldn't let himself be attached to anyone. He let her go, stepping back. "Are you hungry?" He asked quietly. He had to be careful. This was dangerous territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 pm
Tiffany didn't know what just happened but she shook her head at Dmytri's question. No I'm fine. She told him kindly. Without realizing it, Tiffany touched the side of her neck where Dmytri pit his fang in. It hurt, but not to much. There was probably bruises there she relized. Her fingers lightly touched the bruises on her neck. What will she do about it? If she goes home, if she ever goes home, what will she tell her parents? Will she have to lie to them? Tiffany never lied though. But then she couldn't tell them the truth that a vampire sucked her blood. Was Dmytri a vampire?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:13 pm

He watched as she reached up to touch her neck. He smiled grimly. Yes, she would be wondering a lot of things. He grabbed her hand, careful not to hurt her. Humans were so fragile. There were a million things to worry about. But that wasn't the only worry he had. He wasn't going to kill her. But it's not like he could let her leave. "I'm glad." He said, bringing her hand to his lips. Odd how that was true. This was getting difficult.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 pm
Tiffany smiled at him. But she had to ask him something. Um Dmytri? Whats going happen now? Am I staying here? She asked him nervously. She was worried what the answer might turn out to be. Was she staying here with him? Or was she aloud to go home? What will happen if she was going to stay here with him? What will happen if she was aloud to go home? Will she ever see Dmytri again?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 pm

The real answer to that question would take some thinking. But he needed a temporary solution. "For now, yes." He answered quietly, dropping her hand. How would she react? By arguing? Perhaps running? Or would she want to stay? But she wouldn't want that. She had to know how dangerous he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 pm
Tiffany smiled. Ok. She told him cheerfully. She wondered what they were going to do. She was so excited! Tiffany was practically jumping up and down with excitment.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

She was excited? He couldn't understand this. He attacked her. Carried her unconscious body to his home. Drank her blood. And she wasn't afraid of him? He looked at her in both confusion and amazement. "You are the strangest human I've ever met." He said, partiallly to himself.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff