Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[M&M 2nd edition] 1 AZ - Issue #1 underway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brains
  Brains
View Results

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 pm
5 ranks of Weapon Summoning.

That's 10 points to spend per weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm
The Pagan Tea Shop-Spells and readings
User Image
Your ad here! PM me for details.

If it's Dynamic, I can mess with how many points go to which weapons as needed, making the guns make more sense(I'm sorry, but a pistol doing the same damage than a sniper rifle just made no sense).

Is there some way I could swing it that the weapon Rifle gets is generated randomly(Like, based on a die roll), and set a bias on the low-end weapons? I mean, I could make a rudimentary version of Unpredictable that would cover that, if you'd okay it.

User Image
Your ad here! PM me for details.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 am
Raganui Minamoto
try using this.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetindex.php

cause it may just be the forum thing page that's giving her issues.

My internet cannot and will not display the webpage. I've tried thirty times, same result every time.

I'm going to need a Gaia code version of the character sheet, because sadly, I can't use the one you all are using. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 pm
Just to check, while I work up a code, you've tried with different browsers?  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:03 pm
Parts of this is filled in as an 'example' of what might be a good way to use it. Please note that Rain probably will want to take a look over it first.

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Power Level:[/b]

[b]Power Points:[/b]

[b]Stats:[/b]
[b]Strength:[/b] 20 +5
[b]Dexterity: [/b]
[b]Constitution: [/b]
[b]Intelligence: [/b]
[b]Wisdom: [/b]
[b]Charisma: [/b]

[b]Saves:[/b]
[b]Toughness:[/b] +12
[b]Fortitude: [/b]
[b]Reflex: [/b]
[b]Willpower: [/b]

[b]Defense: [/b]
[b]Initiative: [/b]
[b]Hero Points:[/b]

[b]Base Attack:[/b]
[b]Melee Attack:[/b]
[b]Ranged Attack:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Feats:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]
Deflect 10 (10 PP)
Deflects: Slow Projectiles (Standard (Active) - Touch - Instant)

[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]Complications:[/b]

[b]Drawbacks:[/b]

[b]Bio/Description:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:37 am
The tally so far:
2 accepted
2 pending
1 interested  

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 am
I'm not sure if I'll get to any sheets today. I've put off doing my taxes long enough, and I really need to get them done sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:48 pm
Do what you have to. Whenever you get back If I'm on, I'll tell you about my idea for my characters strange ability or power.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 pm
You can still tell me. This isn't live chat, the description will be here when I get the time smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm
The power to absorb objects into the body in order permanently gain the positive effects of the objects. When an object is absorbed it will change the form of part of the body as it is combined with the object, and the change depends on the object. A sword or knife might result in fingers made of blades, a shot gun or other type of fire arm might result in the weapon being built into an arm. It isn't exclusive to just weapons either, it works on almost any non food item. Even living trees can be absorbed, however, such an assimilation would require that the tree be small that than person. People cannot be assimilated, nor can any living creature. Plants are different story though. The potential for creativity is endless, but the potential for power gain is limited, since the human body can only withstand so much.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 pm
Wire_Colossus
The power to absorb objects into the body in order permanently gain the positive effects of the objects. When an object is absorbed it will change the form of part of the body as it is combined with the object, and the change depends on the object. A sword or knife might result in fingers made of blades, a shot gun or other type of fire arm might result in the weapon being built into an arm. It isn't exclusive to just weapons either, it works on almost any non food item. Even living trees can be absorbed, however, such an assimilation would require that the tree be small that than person. People cannot be assimilated, nor can any living creature. Plants are different story though. The potential for creativity is endless, but the potential for power gain is limited, since the human body can only withstand so much.
Something like this could be done with the Mimic power, with the Continuous and Extra Subject extras, and the Limited (inanimate objects only) Flaw. Whit this approach, the original object would remain intact.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:44 pm
If Rain finalizes the form above I'll Fill it out without the examples, and I will be using the tried and true 22 point buy system. I've already figured out my character's basic stats for the most part.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:59 pm
22 point buy system? Never heard of that before. Do you set aside 22 of your starting power points for stats?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:03 pm
Wire_Colossus
If Rain finalizes the form above I'll Fill it out without the examples, and I will be using the tried and true 22 point buy system. I've already figured out my character's basic stats for the most part.

Is this the cover of the book or pdf you're using?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:43 pm
The 22 point buy is something From DnD. For determining the 6 starting ability scores. Before Rain posted the link above, I thought that this was his own idea, not something that had already been done as an actuall table top game. I didn't know it was an actuall table top game. I'm not allowed to spend my money very often, and even when I am allowed to do so I'm forbidden from buying anything that relates to DnD. Both parents think it's stupid. In fact they're against anything and everything that involves roleplaying.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff