Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Worst Pirate Ever]::..|Accepting&&OPEN|-revive?- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG This should be fuuun.
  I know riiight?!
View Results

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 pm
Ravenna was surprised to see the jester and couldn't help but grin. So, he had taken her advice. At least she'd have a companion for this otherwise boring trip. She wondered where the ship was heading, anyways... oh well, guess they'd find out when it next docked, eh? "Aye, mate, how about you pass me some of them apples? Unless you've bruised them all." she whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

((I wanna find a more... piratey picture for Ravenna... I'm bored with the old one XP ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm
(Good luck, I'm sure your search will prove fruitful XD Oh God, my puns are horrible.)
Laugh,

Carter smiled and leaned down, tossing two perfectly well-kept apples at Ravenna to catch as he stepped out of the crate. It seemed no apples had been bruised, mostly because he was so careful of himself. If any were bruised, it was more than likely because of the faulty handling of the merchandise, not because of the harlequin.

Keeping his balance as the ship shifted, the man climbed on top of a larger crate nearby and sat down, crossing his legs as he had in the streets and ruffling his hair. He'd keep it un-covered, thanks to the bells on his hat. He didn't want anyone hearing anything odd from above-deck. The hat, which had been in his hand until now, was carefully folded and then put into a mostly-flat satchel that he'd pulled out of the crate with him. His money-dish and pouch, along with one other set of clothes, was all that filled it at this point.

Carter himself was a thin person, and short for his age. He'd stopped growing long ago, but he didn't mind it. It helped him fit in odd places and do his job. He also didn't have to eat much, and that was a plus. His budget was sort of limited.

What harm could it do?

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 pm
Kaimei smiled and helped hoisted up the sail and headed towards the wheel. he grabbed hold of the wheel and waited for the wind to pick them up and have them start sailing to their next adventure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:05 pm
((Ta-da! Just without the eyepatch: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb408/KaityBear95/Decorated images/?action=view¤t=pirategal.jpg&t=1327294625595 I think it suits her character better than the other pic))

Ravenna caught the apples and tucked one into the small bag that she carried while munching quietly on the other. She had managed somehow, while hiding within the crates to change into more pirate like clothes. Which, of course, she had stolen at some point during the day. She was wearing breeches that hugged her slender legs, a black shirt, and a red vest. Covering her dark hair was a red bandana with a skull on it. Very piratey.

"I'm Ravenna, by the way, but you can call me Rave." she informed the jester, dropping down to sit cross-legged on the floor in front of the crate he was sitting on.  

DecafKitten

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm
Laugh,

Carter nodded, leaning his elbows on his knees as he looked down at Ravenna with a smile. "They call me Burns." That had always been his name on the streets, if anyone came to call for his services. At first it had been because of his many wounds from the fire that often caught his arms instead of his tongue, but later on it merely stuck. It fit him, at least. There were still a few crude burns on his arms that he kept covered with his long sleeves. They were bad for buisness; no one wanted a harlequin who couldn't juggle fire right.

What harm could it do?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:03 pm
Rave finished the apple and laid back on the floor, crossing her arms beneath her head with a light sigh. "So where do you hope this ole tub is going?" she asked, quietly, studying the ceiling. She wanted as far away from the current town as possible, but didn't much look forward to dealing with a really long journey while trying to stay hidden and sneak food.  

DecafKitten

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 pm
Laugh,

"Anywhere but where I've been, love." Carter's ever-present smile didn't falter as he spoke. "People don't like to see the same act twice." That was why, now-a-days, he hopped ships to save the fare money. Once in a while he could hold down for a bit, but not for long. People got tired of him after a while, though he'd never figured out why. He always changed up his act, never a dull moment either.

"And your destination?"

What harm could it do?
======***======
Give me a wrench and five minutes,

Micheal kept one leg crossed over the other as he fiddled with a compass, sitting up on deck. The blasted arrow had come loose, and it kept turning wherever you pointed it instead of North. Useless unless it could be dealt with. "Come on then, bugger on." He twisted his fingernail up under the arrow and used the piece of metal wire he was holding to poke at the underside. "Almost there..."

It'll be good as new.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 pm
"Same as you in a way. Anywhere, but here," Rave replied with a slight smirk. She sat up, looking around the small room. "Although, I hope it isn't too long of a journey, I'm already rather bored." she added, playing with a strand of her dark hair as her bright blue eyes surveyed the room, looking for some means of entertainment. "It's going to get rather monotonous hiding in here, but I didn't see really anywhere else to hide... either way, we'll have to wait until dark when everyone, but the watch sleeps..." she sighed, pouting in a rather cute way. She wanted something fun to do! She was used to stowing away on ships, however she was currently feeling rather restless.  

DecafKitten

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm
Lyle continued to work on the decks, the constant reminder of what he had avoided back on land served to motivate him quite sufficiently. No doubt they'll keep me on until they get tired of me being here, or until I drop dead. Lyle thought to himself and sighed, resuming his pace after finishing his depressing train of thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:43 pm
Kaimei called a temp crew member to man the wheel. He went below the decks to get himself a fresh apple. His black cat Yoru rubbed up next to him "I thought i left you in the captains room" he said with a laugh as the cat followed him "I got something for ya" he said as he reaching into his pocket and pulled out fresh fish he got from the market "its been a while since you had fresh fish" he said and smiled as the cat ate. he grabbed himself an apple he felt there was a presence in the area he shook his head "There is no one here" he thought but Kaimei's Instincts were never Wrong. Being X the Blade he could take down 10 thugs with one slash of his katana easy with out looking.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 pm
Laugh,

Carter, hidden in the shadows as he knew Rave to be, slowed his breathing. Years of hiding on ships was particularly good practice if you intended to be a stow-away like he was. There was always one curious ship-mate, or one very smart one. If Kaimei was both, he'd still have to wait a while to find the Harlequin. His bells were silenced, his visage hidden, and for extra measure, he was so covered in green fabric that it didn't matter if they looked through the slits in the crate of unripened oranges; he'd probably blend in. Now, opening the crate would find him, but why open a crate of perfectly un-edible fruit just after a journey had started? Especially one so stacked about the height of one's head?

What harm could it do?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Rave was hidden just as well as the jester, although her hiding space was a well hidden area within the maze and jumble of crates. They'd have to move the many heavy crates to be able to find her. Unless of course, they were somebody rather small as she than perhaps they could crawl through the small spaces left between the haphazardly stacked crates to the most neglected corner of the pile. She waited, still as a mouse. She was glad they had heard the footsteps approaching the room in time to hide, then again they were both experienced in it.  

DecafKitten

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:03 pm
Kaimei took hold of his Katana and slashed it very quickly and reholstered it. "Hm Nothing here" he said he signaled the cat and left the area. Right when he closed the door 4 boxes broke from being sliced in halfso easily. Kaimei was back on deck as watched the crew work he felt his hair blow in the breeze and looked around and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 am
Laugh,

Carter waited for the door to shut, and flinched at the sound of crates and contents tumbling to the floor. That would not be a man to mess with, he supposed. Not at all. He gave it six minutes and then slowly opened his crate latch from the inside with his pinky finger. Jumping out, he hit the floor with an quiet 'thump' and stood slowly. He looked toward the mess that had been created and then winced again, imagining himself hiding in one of those crates by accident.

What harm could it do?
======***======
Give me a wrench and five minutes,

Micheal hummed, finishing up with the compass from earlier. It was, as he always claimed, good as it had been before it had broken. He put the piece of long metal he'd been using as a tool into his pocket and flipped the compass over to test it against the direction of the sun. "Perfectly calibrated!"

It'll be good as new.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 pm
[Sorry you guys! Internet troubles and work]

Lacuna walked over to Lyle and watched him work for several minutes before finally speaking. "Alright. I will ask one and only once. How truthful your answer is will define your stay on this ship. Did you steal from those men?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff