Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:48 pm
Victoria tapped her feathered pen against her paper, blotting the ink on it. She was pretty clueless, her eyes rather lifeless, and her body lacked movement other than her wrist and the constant up and down of her chest.

The jingling of bells awoke her state and she sat up and stood, her lap banging against the desk, making her trinkets on the desk jiggle and a couple papers fall. She wimpered with slight pain and smoothed out her skirts and then walked quickly to the door to check who it was since she couldn't see from her desk with what a large book case blocking her view.. Her boots clicked on the wooden floor. Victoria stopped. "Don't leave the door open-" Too late. Sue, the fat lard she was, darted between Kaimei's legs and out the door. The cat came and went from the store but Victoria found it just easier to keep the cat inside. She grew slightly irritated and looked up to see who the stranger was.

Her hazel eyes softened and she blushed, looking away. It wasn't the first time she had seen this man. However, it was the first he'd ever been in her store. She took a glance at him and took a steady breath to calm herself. She stood rather awkwardly inbetween the aisle and after a long, odd moment of silence, she cleared her throat. "Sorry. Um...How may I help you?" Her voice was clear. Victoria looked around the store for a moment before back at her customer. She was rather delighted of having a customer since she hadn't had one in such a long time. Plus, it was this man who came to her store, making it all the better.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 pm
Flint watched his brother head into the bookstore and sighed, leaning against the door Kaimei had just gone through. He felt a bit empty, and then finally realized why. "Zilhein..."

Zilhein, who'd been silently trying to think up an answer to respond with in the kitchen, felt more than heard the call of the magician he was linked to. He'd respond later. He shrugged at Amaya as a final answer and then gave a quick glance at Kara before shuffling out the kitchen door.

Flint took a moment to center himself and then glanced down the street. The market wasn't far off, and the thought of pie had made him hungry. It wasn't running off if he walked, right? Trapezing into the marketplace, he could care less.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm
Kaimei saw the cat run through his legs then looked at the girl he looked at her with his purple eyes. he was wearing formal atire like he always did with his long black coat and black gloves. he walked around the shop "Just wondering what you have here for sale" he said even though he didnt like talking to humans  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:24 pm
After buying the vegetables, Akemi felt pretty proud as to how well she did for haggling. Looking around she realized her wolf pup had wandered off. Shaking her head and smiling, Akemi moved towards a vender selling fruits. After that the free-spirited girl was feeling a bit cocky in her luck today for haggling and after buying bread began to look at what else the baker had for sale. Seeing some little cakes, Akemi tried to bring down the price enough for her to buy it. But after a moment she gave up, unable to change the price.  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm
Victoria paused for a moment, not knowing how to react. She felt his eyes on her for a moment before whirling around so that her back was facing him. "Well, whatever they have for sale in a book store, I have possibly no clue. But you can take a gander for yourself. I have plenty books from around the country, imported to me by the best of merchants. But it seems one of a kind books just don't sell as much as other best sellers or religious books," she murmured with a solemn sigh. Victoria glanced behind her shoulder. "I have spell books, recipes, children books, diaries, history books, tales, and novels and more. If you want to find something, want a recommendation, or interested in something, I'll be around. There is only so many places you can go in such a small shop," she said feverishly, shuffling off, back to her desk. She was straightening her papers, trying to make it look presentable, as well as herself. She then went about reorganizing a shelf of books, making it look like she was doing something while trying to keep her eye out for Kaimei.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm
"Boys," Amaya sighed and shook her head and waited since the pie wasn't quite done yet.  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 pm
Kaimei walked through the bookstore and opened up a few then he senesed a presence from within the store he looked around and saw a huge book. he read the title "Tales of Darkness" he opened the book but the pages were completely empty. he snapped his finger then words appered "This Place will burn in a sea of flame This is my home no one else lives here but me" it said in writting then dissappeared. "A tortured soul stuck in this book huh" he said closing it. "Nothing for me to concern myself" he said then found some books that were about magic. "My siblings could use these" he said then he broght four books to the girl. "I would like to buy these" he said not looking at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm
"Distracted maybe?" Victoria mumbled. She immediately chut her mouth, knowing it wasn't her place. However, she couldn't help but notice how he avoided his gaze. Her knees rubbed together nervously. She eyed the titles of the four books, remembering them. She read many of the books that this store withheld and she remembered these somewhat vaguely. She let out a whistle that escaped her lips, standing. "Umm...I..I..Let me be right back," she said politely. She strode past him, going to a certain area.

Victoria whipped out her reading glasses, scanning the shelf for a certain book and author. Meanwhile, she began to speak. "It's rather...Lonely here in this shop. You see, I don't get too many customers," she admitted. She plucked out a thick book, still rather dusty, from its shelf and came back, boots creaking the floorboards. She blew the dust off the book, making her sneeze. She excused herself before offering the book to Kaimei. "If you're checking out those books, I'd think you'd be interested in this one as well. I read it several years back and it's one of my favorites. It's a book of legends and tales. I've tried giving it a home but no one wants to buy it."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:33 am
(Now for a brief Kingdom Hearts reference...)

"Kara, once the pie is done, do you mind if I go to Destiny Island," Amaya asked politely.

Kara knew what Amaya wanted to do at Destiny Island. That was the place where Amaya could swim in dolphin mode as she pleased as well as practice her water magic. There were people that lived on the island too, but they resided in the heart of the island. The people were kind people too. "I don't mind, I'll keep an eye on the pie so Lacey doesn't mess with it," she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:33 pm
Flint made smooth on his way through the marketplace. It was crowded, as was usual on market days, and that meant he had to be careful. No doubt if someone got too close to him he'd be liable to spark something up. Then again, he could usually control his magic, it was just the thought of the place being so crowded that bothered him. Why had Kaimei brought him again? To get him away from the pie maybe?

Well, maybe he'd get his own pie.

The electric magician swooped past, then back-tracked to, the little bakers stand he'd seen. Eying a few of the things on display he couldn't help but overhear the haggling of a girl trying to buy a few small cakes. The baker was known to be a stickler, but due to his sweet tooth Flint had been a customer before. He always brought good business with him, like it was attracted to his static. "Hmm, I would think you'd sell more cakes if you brought the price down just the slightest bit."

Flint leaned over Akemi's shoulder in order to glance at the cakes on the booth. The baker, recognizing him, would probably change his tune. "I'd sure buy a couple if they were a bit less pricey..."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Akemi heard a familiar voice and soon the one that plagued her mind the most often was leaning over her shoulder. Her cheeks flushing a bit, Akemi let Flint talk to the baker. Since most people were better at haggling than she, the long haired girl stepped back, letting the male haggle the prices lower. Once again he was helping her like the time he had helped her when dropping her groceries. Once again she flushed, thinking about how sweet Flint was and how much he often entered her thoughts since their first meeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 pm
With the price of the cakes lowered to his, and probably Akemi's, liking, Flint made his purchase. He turned, finally, to look at who he'd helped. "Ah, I do know you..." The voice as she'd haggled had been familiar, but the girl he stood in front of now wasn't as recognizable without her tell-tale wolf pup scrounging around his pant legs. The fact that her groceries were actually in her arms this time was also a key factor in his earlier neglect of noticing her. Now that he did, however, he pulled his hair out of his eyes to get a better look. "Think the price of those cakes is good enough now?"  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm
Nodding, Akemi picked up two small cakes and handed the baker the rest of her money. "Thanks," as she spoke, the brunette girl lost her balance a bit as Layla came shoot through her legs and towards Flint. Well at least now she knew where the pup was. But being the graceful dancer she was, Akemi caught her balance quickly, not spilling anything this time around. Maybe she had better balance because it wasn't the first time she met this guy she was so attracted to but either way, she didn't waste any money this time with a spill.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 pm
Flint leaned down to ruffle the wolf pup's fur as Akemi regained her balance. He had to admit, he had a thing for the beasts. Wasn't just because of his brother, either. At the contact of hair against his hand, he felt a bit of static and smiled at the possibilities. This time, however, he let his prankster side pass. He stood up again, brushing his hands off as though the wolf had left hair there, when in reality it was magic he was rubbing away. "Spilled any groceries since we last met?"  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:50 am
Kaimei opened the book and flipped through it. The monster and legends that were stated in the book were indeed real but bearly anyone these days have seen these monster "Thank you I will take it" he said to Victoria he reached inside his pocket and took out 5 gold coins. he took the books getting ready to leave.

Sanji walked around town "I wonder that girl is" he said looking through his one good eye.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff