Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 am
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
i wrote it when i was 14 but i sold the rights off to a band for cash. They perform it. Senses Fail - Map the Streets

i'm listening to the song....I don't quite feel the words as much as I do in your poem. That was a beautiful poem thought smile true quality!

Thank you! its always good to have people appreciate the original work rather than the more famous stuff.

How can you not when the original is better than the famous stuff smile You should do more and publish them on your own. You could be rich biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:38 am
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
i wrote it when i was 14 but i sold the rights off to a band for cash. They perform it. Senses Fail - Map the Streets

i'm listening to the song....I don't quite feel the words as much as I do in your poem. That was a beautiful poem thought smile true quality!

Thank you! its always good to have people appreciate the original work rather than the more famous stuff.

How can you not when the original is better than the famous stuff smile You should do more and publish them on your own. You could be rich biggrin

but i dont do it for money. i just write out my soul basically  

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:41 am
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

hmm, i feel you there. I haven't written poetry in a few years....i miss the days when I could just tap into anything and let the words flow...but know I'm a story writer so i guess my talent just shifted smile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:45 am
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

hmm, i feel you there. I haven't written poetry in a few years....i miss the days when I could just tap into anything and let the words flow...but know I'm a story writer so i guess my talent just shifted smile

thats cool! id love to read something you wrote  

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:47 am
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

hmm, i have a host of things. some old poetry, i've got countless stories. i have my long time series, i even have some half decent yoai ^^ what would you like to check out from my library today? lol wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 am
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

hmm, i have a host of things. some old poetry, i've got countless stories. i have my long time series, i even have some half decent yoai ^^ what would you like to check out from my library today? lol wink

Whatever your willing to show me. other than the yaoi.... sorry i just.... i dont mind people who do it i just cant read it  

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 am
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

Whatever your willing to show me. other than the yaoi.... sorry i just.... i dont mind people who do it i just cant read it

hmm..lemme see....maybe...hmm...here, I think you'll like this story. It was a class assignment that my teacher is trying to get me to publish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 am
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

hmm..lemme see....maybe...hmm...here, I think you'll like this story. It was a class assignment that my teacher is trying to get me to publish

Thats really good!  

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:13 am
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

Thats really good!

really? you think so redface thankz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:27 am
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

Thats really good!

Yeah i cant write stories very well they always turn erotic  

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raving Exile

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 am
Fireworks at dawn
as I sip for assistance.
This flask deeps me calm
it reflects back my bent image.
Of someone who's lost
and getting older by the minute.
Laugh lines are like growing scars
someday they will be finished.

I've got so many places that I want to see
and I've got so many faces that I want to be.

So get on your feet wipe the dirt off and get with it.
Destiny waits at your door all wrapped up with a ribbon.
It's time to move on because the past can't be your passion.
So what if you did something wrong, fined someone who hasn't  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile
loveAkiochan
Raving Exile

Thats really good!

Yeah i cant write stories very well they always turn erotic

haha, well i write erotica but i keep that to myself cause it generally involves real life characters.

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 am
Raving Exile
Fireworks at dawn
as I sip for assistance.
This flask deeps me calm
it reflects back my bent image.
Of someone who's lost
and getting older by the minute.
Laugh lines are like growing scars
someday they will be finished.

I've got so many places that I want to see
and I've got so many faces that I want to be.

So get on your feet wipe the dirt off and get with it.
Destiny waits at your door all wrapped up with a ribbon.
It's time to move on because the past can't be your passion.
So what if you did something wrong, fined someone who hasn't

thats really nice. I feel that poem deep in my heart smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 pm
I feel so alone now crying  

Aero Naga

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm
I'm a lonely seahorse. XD
I'm dying for a relationship, but I guess I need to come out completely first. . .  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff