Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm
"I couldn't help it!" Haru screeched angrily. "He shoved himself on me you idiot!"
Ruki sat on the ground in a daze, not knowing what happened.
"Don't blame me for it, we'll just erase his memory." Haru growled.
"H... Haru?" Ruki said, cocking his head. "You are a cat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Dang it you stupid cat! You can be such a ditz you know that?! Gosh! You know what Akito will do?! He'd be doing the same thing to that stupid rabbit! You're just as careless as he is! Just because you two are the youngest doesn't give you the right to blow our secret like that! Next thing you know, we have earased the whole planet's memory because of how careless you two are you stupid cat! Rath yelled furiously. His fists were clenched and his knukles were turning white because of how hard he clenched his fists.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 pm
Despite Haru being a cat, her eyes welled up and she looked away.
Suddenly a hiss was heard and she grew back to human form.
Ruki's eyes widened and he twitched.
Haru slipped her tank top and jeans back on before Rath could see and she looked at Rath with sad eyes.
"Fine, if that is the way you feel." She said softly, turning and walking away from Rath.
Ruki stood up and glared at Rath. Even though he just saw the girl he loves, turn into a cat he was still angry.
"Why did you yell at her like that?" Ruki growled. "It wasn't her fault, it was mine!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:25 pm
Walking into the cafe, she ran to the back quickly changing into an outfit. Placing her hair up in a high ponytail she placed a little head band in her hair. Her little ears twitched before she walked out walking to her first table."May I take your order, nya?"Asked her voice cutely as her ears twitched. Tilting her head she looked over to the young men watching them blush before ordering. Smiling cutely her little canines revealed themselves before she walked to the kitchen waiting for their drinks. She hoped everyone was fine at the manor.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:34 pm
Rath watched Haru walk away then turned to Ruki. Crossing his arms over his chest, he said, Pssh. Trying to be all hero are you? Well, you don't scare me and besides, I don't have to answer to you. He said in an emotionless tone, glaring back at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:41 pm
"I'm not trying to be hero, I am trying to protect the girl I love from retards like you!" Ruki was obviously pissed off and he fumed at Rath. "Even though Haru can turn into a cat she is a human being! How do you even know if she is coming back."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:46 pm
Sensing something she gave the boys their drinks before she moved over to the back. Walking out she headed towards the manor in her uniform before looking to the two boths. Hearing about Haru turning into a cat she felt her eyes narrow. Oh the wise little rat would deal with her later. Moving forward she grabbed Raths hand gently in an attempt to pull him away."Rath.. Come on we'll deal with it later.. Please.."Spoke out her voice gently as she looked up to him. She tugged on his arm once more trying to pull him away from the other boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm
Rath snorted at Ruki saying that he loved Haru the he answered, She has to come back, or Akito will be mad. He said still emotinless. Then he looked off to the direction of the manor. Akito would not be happy about this. Then he saw Yuzu. Rolling his eyes andshrugging her off his arm, he said, Fine. Emotiknlessly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:51 pm
Haru kept walking slowly away, tears filling her eyes.
She would never be accepted. She would never be loved.
Haru was pretty far away from them now, maybe two blocks and in the middle of the sidewalk, she fell to her knees and dug her face in her hands, weeping softly.

Ruki glared at the girl and boy. "But Haru-Chan might not come back, you never know."
Ruki now realized he couldn't be with Haru... She was in too much pain and they talked of erasing his mind.
Maybe it is best for Haru-Chan... He thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:51 pm
Watching him walk off, her usual hard amethyst colored eyes softened. Which caused her ears to lower themselves as well as her tail."Rath.."Murmured her voice quietly as she sighed. She didn't know why he always pushed people away. But her of all people. She used to spend time with him while they grew up. But lately he had just seemed to get meaner and meaner.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:03 pm
The tears poured out of Haru's eyes.
Rath's words had hurt her more then you think.
Haru was a soft, gentle person who wished to be loved by someone every day of her life. She wanted to get married, have kids but the only way to do that was with one of the other Zodiac members.
She loved every single one of the Sohma's. Each one, she gave a different love to but as she sat in the middle of the sidewalk, the tears dribbling through her fingers, she thought she would be alone forever.
No one could ever love such a person as her.
The sobs wrenched out of her chest and she gasped in one more breath, just to have it dribble out of her mouth again.

Ruki stood on the sidewalk and then slowly, walked back to his house, which was the opposite way of where Haruhi went.
He knew if he talked to her it would only worsen her pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:08 pm
Blinking her ears twitched as the boy began to walk off. Running after him, she tackled him quickly her little ears moving a bit."Hey, wait!!"Cried out her voice softly as she then blinked realizing she was upon his back holding him down. Giggling a bit nervously she slipped off murmuring an apology."Could I have a moment of your time..? Please.."She asked quietly looking to the ground. She'd help Haru just this once but she wouldn't do it again.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm
"Uhh yes?" Ruki turned to the girl and cocked his head. "How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm
Rath then sighed and walked off, passing the manor. He wanted to be left ALONE.

Momkyoko ran out of the manor and past Yuzu and Ruki. Suddenly, he saw Haru. Haru! He yelled gasping for breath as he stopped by her smiling cutely. But, he had scraps on his knees and a gash on his cheek. Blood was dipping down the gash. He continued to smile at her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:13 pm
Haru looked up and saw Momi. Her heart swelled and she felt the slightest bit happier.
"Momi are you okay?" She asked, tears still streaming down her pain filled face.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff